never thought about it...

I'M GOING CRAZY.. BECAUSE OF YOU..(너 때문에 미쳐)

 

JunHyung’s POV

I just found out that I’m a masochist. No, don’t think wrong of me. Is not that I like to feel pain or anything. How to explain? Well, you may not understand if I say it to you. But you would do it if you were in my situation. Yes, my situation!!

How would you feel when you see that slender body moving around at the rhythm of the music, doing y waves and sweating so much that his clothes are glued to his body not leaving room for imagination?  Eh? How would you feel? Would you be able to look away? Well, I’m not. I just can’t tear my eyes away from him... and it’s torturing me.

Do you have any idea how hard I’m trying not to jump him right here and now?

“Someone’s ” Doojoon said as he sat at my side in low voice so no one but I could hear it.

I ignored him and kept wiping the sweat off my body, not taking my eyes off seungie.

“Our seungie has a great body, doesn’t he?” he said again while I keep eying my lover and ignoring our stupid leader.

“Look, look, there it goes again” Doojoon said as Hyunseung makes that y wave with his body. Then he moves to the side with his doe eyes closed and does a y wave right before my eyes, being oblivious of my stares.

“He sure knows how to move” Said the leader. At this point he’s getting on my nerves.

“If I didn’t love that cute puppy as I do, I wouldn’t mind trying him out” that ert leader has gone too far.

“YAH!” I snap at him and making all of them look at me.

“What is it hyung?” the maknae asks.

“Deh~ what is it, Junn-ah?” Doojoon asked as he tried to hide an amused smile, which he wasn’t doing very well.

Damn you Doojoon. He knows I’m not going to say a thing because that would give me away. And it sure would get him into trouble with Yoseob, but I’m not as heartless as you, leader. I stood up and walked to the restroom without answering any of them, while Doojoon laughed shamelessly.

To think that I felt so relieved when I told him what was bothering me when asked me why I was being so distant and weird with Hyunseung; to think that I told him everything about the day when I found him and Yoseob at it... to think that now he was using it to torment me.

I watched my face in the mirror and saw big dark circles around my eyes. Well, what did you expect? I’ve been having a hard time for a whole week and of course, it was worst at night because imagining all the things we could do didn’t help me to sleep.

I splashed cold water in my face to cold down my head. Then I leaned in the sink resting my weight with my arms. I need to calm down so I don’t jump Hyunseung right before their eyes. No, it has to be more private. Only us, after a romantic dinner, in a soft bed, with some candle lights...

No, no, no!! Junhyung you are not supposed to think like that. >__<

I closed my eyes again trying to relax and let go of those thoughts when the door of the bathroom opened.

“Junhyun-ah, are you ok?” the voice that I love said behind me. I opened my eyes and looked at him. He walked closer to me and felt my forehead with the back of his hand.

“Are you not feeling good?” he asked with worry in his voice. Oh, how I hate myself for making him worry.

“I’m fine, baby. Don’t worry” I said as I took his hand from my face. The pout on his lips said me he doesn’t believe me so I had to prove him. I pulled him by his hand, placed a hand on his slim waist and closed the space between our bodies.

“You want me to prove it” I said seductively and then closed the space between our faces, landing a soft kiss on the cute pout. Oh, how I loved those thin lips of his.

“Then— is something bothering you?” he asked when I pulled away.

“What do you mean?” with you by my side nothing could be bothering me. I smiled to myself.

“Well, you’ve been acting weird these days” he shyly said, tracing with his finger the design of my t-shirt and avoiding my eyes. “And, well... I just— wanted to know if something was bothering you. Maybe, I...” he took a breath “did I do something wrong?” then he finally looked at me at the eyes and I saw something that made my heart ache: tears; tears that were threatening to fall.

“No, baby! Of course not. Why would you think that?” I frowned as I cupped his face with my hands.

“w-well, you’ve been avoiding me... and, maybe, you’re mad for what I told you about me and Woonie” then his tears finally fell from his eyes.

Oh, . Then it hit me. Well, it’s not that I was mad for what he said. Actually I was pretty happy about it, but at the same time I was afraid.

You must be wondering what did he told me. Mmmh... Should I say it? Oh, well. I’ll tell you since I don’t want you to think I’m a douche.

It happened last Friday when Hyunseung and I were alone at home.

 

Flashback

It’s been two days since the DooSeob event and I’ve been holding myself. DooSeob and Kiwoon have gone on a double date. I stayed at home with Seung since he injured his ankle while dancing, or so he said.

I was preparing lunch while he was taking a shower. What? I can cook. I’m not as great as him but I’m able to do something edible.

I heard Dongwoon’s phone rang. Aish, this kid. Why did he leave his phone at home? I tried looking for it but I couldn’t detect the source. Suddenly I realized it was coming from Hyunseung’s room. I entered and saw the phone shining in the maknae’s bed. I took it and answered.

“Yoboseo?” said Kikwang at the other side “excuse me, the phone you found is my boyf—ehem... I mean; my friend’s phone. Would you mind to return it?”

“What if I do?” Junhyung snap at him.

“Yah~ don’t be lik—wait, Junhyung hyung?”

“deh, Kiki, it’s me”

“oh~ Woonie-ah thought he had lost his phone. It’s good it’s there”

After a little talk we hanged up.

“Who was that?” Hyunseung’s voice came suddenly from behind. It made me jolt a little. When I turned around I saw my Seungie with wet hair, exposed chest and a tinny towel hanging from his waist in attempt to cover his lower parts.

“oh, it’s Woonie’s phone. Kikwang called thinking he had lost it” it was being hard for me to focus my sight in his eyes instead of his slim, y body.

Then he walked to his closet and proceeded to change. I couldn’t help but to eye him the whole time. He wore his boxer and threw the towel to his bed. He looked inside his closet thinking what he should wear; he put a hand on his hip while his other hand travelled his own neck bone, doing y movements.

What killed me was this habit of his of biting his lips. When he did it, I knew I couldn’t take it any longer. I approached him and hugged him from behind, digging my nose into his wet hair, right next his ear. I bitted his earlobe before kissing his neck, while my hands travelled to his hips.

“J-jun-ah” he startled at my touch. I turned him around so I could see his pretty face. There his beautiful doe eyes looked at me confused and maybe a bit scared.

“Seungie-ah~” I sang to him while pressing our foreheads together. “I want you” I closed my eyes and breathed his essence before devouring his lips. I felt him melting in my embrace, breathing hard until he had to gasp for air. I took that as a chance to slide my tongue into his mouth, battling with his for dominance.

I felt my lower parts being excited while I kept deepening into the kiss, more and more. In no time I felt Hyunseung’s knees tremble. I scooped him by the waist and placed him into his bed, me on top of him, not breaking the kiss a single second.

“J-junhyung-ah” He pushed me slightly but hard enough to separate us. (consider the fact that I’m more than ready to be inside him) “I-I... the others might come in at any minute” he said to me. Right there I knew he was trying to avoid me.

“why” I asked him feeling rejected once again “why do you always stop it, why don’t you want to...” I sighed and lifted my body from his, then I sad at the edge of the bed.

Why would he push me? Was I going to fast? But we have been together for more than a month, and if I don’t remember wrong he did it with DongWoon that same week.

“J-jun...” he tried to explain something, but at the moment I felt betrayed, even tough is stupid of me to think that way. I didn’t want to listen to his excuse. I just needed to calm down and then we could talk. I got up and walked to the door when I felt him hugging me from behind and resting his cheek on my back. I could feel his tears also.

“Junhyung-ah, please don’t leave me” he pleaded me his voice shaking. “I’m sorry, but... I... I’m not ready.” That got into my nerves even more. I turned around to face him

“Why not? You don’t love me? You don’t trust me?” more than mad, I was sad; sad that we wouldn’t share a bit more of intimacy.

“No! I love you, I love you Junnie” Hyunseung affirmed quickly

“Then Why? Why aren’t you ready? Explain me, Hyunseung, because I don’t get it. It’s not as if you’re a ” I spat and Hyunseung seemed to be wondering something “you had it with Dongwoon after all” I crossed my arms as if waiting for an answer.

Hyunseung’s eyes grew wider when I said that. What? Did you really thought I didn’t hear you, baby? Come on, your moans could awake the neighbours. Of course I didn’t say that. Hyunseung let out an exasperated breath, and then he lowered his head as if he was thinking about something really hard.

“t-that’s.... not exactly true” he said still looking at his feet. “Nothing happened” he said in a lower voice.

“Hyunseung-ah, I heard you” I didn’t want to be mean, but I don’t like him lying to me. I can’t stand it. It’s not like I’m going to get mad at him for... doing it with his boyfriend. It was his choice, but there was no need to lie.

“I know” he said, which made me a bit confused “I know, you and kwangie heard me and Dongwoon that night... but, nothing happened between Woonie and I”

I was taken aback. What? He knew we were listening? And nothing happened? Well, something must have happened t make him moan like that. I didn’t say a word and just expected Hyunseung to explain.

“That night, I told Woonie that my body was sore and since he was a good maknae he should give me a massage” he said slowly looking at anything but my eyes and biting his lower lip. Wait... did he just said it was only a massage? Then, what were those were sounds?

As if reading my mind he answered.

“I... I knew you were awake... and, I knew I was being loud... I just, I just wanted to... make you; you know... a bit jealous” he said finally looking at my eyes in his last phrase.

I was stunned. Made me jealous; well, it certainly worked, because I’ve been jealous of that until now!! I even hated the Maknae for touching MY seungie. Well, it turns out they never did it. A big grin started to appear in my face, but I managed to hide it quickly and put a frown.

“You...” I started pushing him slightly until we reached the bed and he had to sit (he tripped with the bed) “are...” I made him lay down in bed. I wanted to say something else, but I couldn’t find the right words. He seemed anxious for the lack of speak. Well, Jang Hyunseung, I’ll make you more anxious. I kissed him in slowly, savouring his lips.

“...going to pay me back for that one” I said right at his ear. I felt him tremble under me, not because of fear, but because of the shivers I was sure I was giving him.

I bitted his earlobe and travelled down his neck with my lips, leaving butterfly kisses in his white, milky skin. At the same time, my hand played with his which was hard by now.

“J-Jun...” his voice was low and it was shaking a bit. I shush him with my lips, kissing him slowly enough to the killing point... even for me. After a little I let go of his lips

“I’m going to savour you... every part of you” I said looking him at the eyes.

He pouted- is no good for you to do that Hyunseung. It just makes me want to devour you more and more...

“It’s not like I’m some kind of food”

Suddenly, something came to head.

“THE FOOD!!!!” not thinking twice I jumped off him and ran to the kitchen.

Oh .

If you’re thinking that it all burned, I have to say that you’re right: it’s all burned.

After that I heard the front door opening and there were the guys. Yes, yes, our first night was ruined.

That same night, Hyunseung was already asleep after dinner, and there was only me and Kiwoon at the living room. I asked Dongwoon about that night, Kikwang seemed interested in it also, and he said the same thing Hyunseung had told me. What amused me the most was that our cute innocent maknae was clueless of Hyunnseung’s real intentions. And what scared me the most was something that Kikwang said, something that I haven’t thought about before.

“You must be happy now, since you’ll get to be Hyunseung-hyung’s first, right?”

Right, Of course I was going to be his first, since I’m his first boyfriend. That’s why he wasn’t prepared. He wasn’t ready because it was his first time. Stupid Junhyung, stupid Junhyung. Then, those shivers... he did was scared. Oh, holly cow. Jang Hyunseung is still .

End of Flashback

 

Since that day I’ve been avoiding Hyunseung, not because I didn’t want to be with him, but because I was afraid to hurt him, to jump him at any minute. I wanted him to be ready, but I didn’t want to pressure him. That’s why I decided to give him some space.

Doojoon, being our leader, approached me two days ago to ask me if everything was ok and why I was so distant towards Hyunseung. That day I committed the mistake of telling him everything. Of course he laughed his heart out, and since that day he’s being making fun of me or putting me at my limit. And right now, I’m sure he’s the one who sent Hyunseung to look for me.

“You-you’re mad I lied to you, right?” Hyunseung said with shaky voice and shiny eyes. I hurried myself to kiss him and clean his tears with my thump.

“No, I...” he needed an explanation. I knew that “it’s just that... I... well, I’m afraid”

He looked at me with questioning eyes; it was obvious that he didn’t understand.

“I’m afraid to hurt you” there, I finally said it.

“Why would you hurt me” he had stopped crying already, but there were still those questioning eyes.

“Well... you know, you’re still... ” I never thought it would be hard to say that. Hearing my word he turned beef red. Oh~ so cute.

“I-I well, yeah—I—I’m still, you know, ” it’s so cute when he stammers with those red cheeks of his. “But, it doesn’t mean I don’t want to do it—with you”

Oh, god. Hyunseung-ah, do you have any idea of how much you just by saying that? I guess you don’t. I let out a long sigh.

“Baby, don’t say things like that when we are in a place like this. I don’t want to you”

“It’s not if both parts want it” he bitted his lower lip after saying that. 

 

Jang Hyunseung, you really know how to drive me crazy, don’t you?

Just then, like every time we’re about to get intimate, someone knocked the door, interrupting us.

“Hyung~ are you ok, there?” I sighed.

Dear maknae, you’re lucky Hyunseung adores you... if not, you would be death meat by now. How many times have you walked into us?! Eh?!! I have lost count.

“Doojoon Hyung was worried something had happened. Are you ok? Can you open the door?”

Right, it had to be Doojoon’s idea. He knows perfectly I can’t touch Dongwong, unless I want my Seungie to hate me for the rest of his life.

 Hyunseung walked to the door and opened it revelling a worried maknae. After that we went back to the dance studio and not too long after we were ready to go home.

“Ok, so, what do you want for dinner” manager hyung asked us. Everyone wanted something different; including me, but I didn’t say a thing since that was something hyung couldn’t buy. I think Doojoon realized because he winked at me.

“Hyung, why don’t we go to a restaurant then?” he suggested. Everyone agreed with him, except me and Hyunseung. We said we were too tired. Manager hyung didn’t doubt it since I was always lazy to go out and Hyunseung have danced the whole afternoon.

They left to the restaurant while we headed to our apartment.

Alone

Finally

Tonight was the night

Jang Hyunseung, you’ll be mine. 

______________________________________________________________

*taratatatatata.nnn~~* and here you have. 

Mianhe!! maineh mianhe mianhe. I couldn't write last week. I just did it now.... well, I hope you like it AND next chapter will be the action >///////< 

Ok, so many things have happened already so it has to happen now. 

hope you like it. oh, I just found a picture that describes pretty well what does Junhyung wants to do with Seungie, but it seems that I cant use it here,  so I'll just leave you the link XD

 

http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/full/411106583.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1318096871&Signature=FKaKpLpptcmzJPlazSrMT5ZJrGk%3D

nee nee nee nee... I'm not sure when will author shi will come back. 

 

Tsuki says see you next time :D