I LOVE YOU... AND BE MINE..^_________^

I'M GOING CRAZY.. BECAUSE OF YOU..(너 때문에 미쳐)

 

HYUNSEUNG POV

 

I closed my eyes slowly, my body felt weak. I just need to sleep... just sleep... but why can't I do it properly?

I'm tired... and I felt very sleepy.. But once again... my eyes are clossed but my mind is still awake!!! All because of Junhyung... This is because of him.. because of that stupid, dumb, idiot... babo!!!

“arrrrrggggh... damn… Hyunseung please stop it... just stop. You cannot torture yourself, just because of Junhyung the N° 1 stupid guy... cih how damn..”

My body feels hot but I was shivering badly and my head also feels dizzy... I think I'm sick... yeah, it must be it, right?

I sighed annoyed. Then slowly rose from my bed and walked out into junkwang's room. I looked around the room carefully, missing everything and hopping I would return to this room again.

I walked to their wardrobe,Took off my shirt and replaced it with junhyung' clothes. Then I walked to his bed and immediately lay my body there.

Somehow, I  can feel Junhyung is beside me hugging me now. Unconsciously I smiled to myself, I don't know why... but my body felt warm. 

I was going mad, of course, all because of our Junhyung. Just think about it, How is it that I feel so warm just by wearing his clothes and how is it that I feel he's by my side when he's actually at another place.. and not with me. 

ckckckc... love is horrible

 

JUnhyung pov

 

"Hyunseung-ah..." I ran towards Hyunwoon's bedroom, and opened the door knobs quickly

I fell silent when I realized there was no one.

Where is he? I turned back, started looking in the kitchen and living room, but there's no Hyunseung.

Where is he?! Hasn't he come home? Eh!!! Don't tell me... maybe he passed out... somewhere.. on the way to the our apartments... 

Ani ani ani ani. That's impossible. Manager hyung was with him... right?!!

Aish!! I'm always a bit stupid when it comes to Hyunseung *just realize junnie!!*

"Ok, I'd better wait for him .." I muttered, then walked to my room

I try to calm my feeling but it's hard. I can't wait to confess my feelings to him and say How much I love him!! But the one that makes my heart beat and stop isn't here... Poor junnie... * sob *

"Haahh... my luck .. " I hissed, opening the door to my room and threwing my jacket in the air, nor caring where it landed.

I wanted  to go back to look for my Seungie when I realized something and quickly turned my face towards my bed.

There was a bulge in my bed... someone probably

absolutely right ...!!

My eyes widened, when I saw who was asleep in my bed. Maybe my luck wasn't that bad after all. 

Right again ...!!!

my Seungie.. My pretty angel,  my sleeping beauty *Funny, don't you think?*...  he was asleep in my bed ... OH MY GOD... >___<

 

Slowly I walked toward my bed and sat beside him. There was a smile in his lips; it looks like he was having a sweet dream.

I smiled and observed his perfect features: his face, his lips, his nose, his cheeks, his porcelain skin, his hair... And you must understand: All about Jang hyunseung is perfect.

I caressed his cheek gently, ahh~ my heart started beating fast again, I lay my body beside him and stared at the pretty boy's face that's only a few inches from my face.

It's been a long time since I was this close with him. It's been so long since I last touched the soft skin of his cheeks. I made me smile like a fool I was...

 

"Hemmm... his body feels a bit hot" I mumbled, I looked at Hyunseung again and realized he was wearing my clothes.

"hemm.. baby!!!, it seems you missed me so much?" I whispered with a chuckle,and pulled the covers up over our bodies, then I hugged his body tightly

 

I looked at his pretty face and gently kissed his forehead.

"Sweet dreams, Seungie. I love you " I whispered and kissed his lips. Then I clossed my eyes and let myself fall into dreamland.

 

HYunseung pov

 

I opened my eyes feeling my body a bit heavy, I tried to sit up but I couldn't.

I turned my face aside and my eyes widen in surprise: Junhyung, he was asleep beside me, and most importantly HE WAS HUGGING ME!! >////<

I smiled at his sleeping face, he looks very sweet and cute.

I pinched his nose which caused him to brush off my hand and mumble incoherently words.

I chuckled at it. I want to pinch his nose again, but when I saw he slowly opened his eyes, I closed my eyes, and pretend to be asleep.

"Um .. what time is it ..??" he muttered. Then he fell silent. I could bet he was looking at my face, I could feel it.

"Seungie... Hyunseung .. wake up .. " he said softly, I kept my eyes clossed.

"Hemm ..if you don't want to wake up .. I'll use another methode to wake you up" he threatened, I kept my eyes clossed waiting for whatever he was going to do. Suddenly I felt something touch my lips, I immediately opened my eyes in surprise.

"Well ... my sleeping beauty are you awake already?" he asked with a chuckle, I scowled when I realized that it was his fingers that touched my lips and  not his lips cih ....@_@ *actually what do you want seungie*

"Not  fun .." I said irritably, then pulled my body from his arms, and immediately sat down.

"What.?"  he asked, then sat beside me, I glanced towards him in disgust.

"So You already talk to me huuh?" I asked sarcastically, he chuckled.

"Of course ..I always want to hear your voice .. " he said sweetly, I could feel my face getting hot by hearing his words.

"Um .. You've done it" I said sheepishly, I want to stand, but suddenly he pulled my hand, until I had to fall back into bed.

damn ..... I fell and hit his body..nice job junhyung..O_O

I want to stand up, but junhyung immediately hugged my hips, until we remain silent in the position I'm on the top of him, and he in the bottom.

We looked at each other for quite a long time, junhyung touching my cheeks slowly and provide a sweet kiss on my lips. My eyes widened at his act and I'm sure my face was redding more and more while my heart was beating so fast that I thought it would come out of my ribcage.

"Hyunseung ..I.." I looked at him, This time his voice turned serious.

"N-ne .."

"There's something I want to tell you" he said quietly.

"w-what..uhm.. me .. me too " I replied, he looked at my face sharply to make me blush more.

"really ..umm.. let's say it together .. " he whispered, while smiling seductively, I nodded in shame.

 

"One .. two .. three .."

 

"I LOVE YOU  >_____<" 

"I LIKE YOU ^______*"

We said simultaneously, I widen my eyes, hearing his words, and quickly stood up. He looked at me strangely and I looked at him, angrily. 

 

"LIKE ..you just like me? while I said I LOVE YOU AND YOU JUST LIKE ME!!" I said loudly, junhyung looked at me didn't understand with my act.

"But seungie.. It looks like the same thing .. " he said innocently, I shook my head irritably.

"It is not the same YOON JUNHYUNG..!!! LIKE and LOVE are not the same ... AND THEY WILL NEVER BE THE SAME" I said angriely, junhyung just looked at me confused, but shortly, he smiled sweetly at me and stood up, he wanted to hug me but I brushed off his hands.

"Well .. sorry baby and Come on ..The most important thing is we like each other .. so .. Will you be my boyfriend ..??" he asked, begged, I glared at him.

"It's different ..." I said irritably. Junhyung chuckled and then hugged me. This time I didn't resist and let him hug me.

"Why are you so sensitive like this ..??" he asked.

"Because I was sick And this is Because of you Yong junhyung " I replied still with annoyance tone, junhyung off his arms and looked at me curiously.

"Oh .. yahh ..??.. how could it be because of Yong junhyung..?? "

"You pass it to me .." I said accusingly, junhyung raised his eyebrows in surprise.

"Me ...??.. really ..?? when ..??"

"Cihh .. you kissed me when you're sick ...don't you remember..??" I replied .. junhyung looked shocked by my answer.

"ki-kissed you...? when I was sick ..??"  he asked again,disbelief. I nodded.

"I- I'm sorry ..." he whispered nervously.

"Never mind. You often kiss me by force, don't you ..??" I asked simply, his face flushed

"But .. how can.. whereas it is already very long time .. and you're just sick right now ..??" he asked again, I shook my head irritably.

"don't asked me why..!! Still it is because of you .." I said firmly, junhyung silent stares at me, but shortly he was laughing.

"Okay .. okay .. my angel it's because of yong junhyung ..." he said, still laughing, I looked at him with annoyance.

"not funny.. let me go I want a drink .." I said trying to let go of his arms, but he was too strong hugging me.

"Yet ..You have not answered my question Jang hyunseung-ssi..will you be my boyfriend .. " he whispered sofly, making my face getting flushed.

 

"A.. Ani .. I don't want to .. before you say I LOVE YOU and not I LIKE YOU to me, I wouldn't want to be your boyfriend .." I said firmly, then release his arms, junhyung looked at me with shocked to hear what I said.

I chuckled to see his face and ran out to the kitchen, Suddenly a hand curled around my waist and hold my pace, I was stunned when I felt a warm breath on my neck and my heart was beating very fast

 

"I love you ..." he whispered softly,

"do you hear me .. Jang hyunseung.. I love you .. and be mine"

TBC

 

 

fuffhhh JUNHYUNG CONFESSION.. hahaha.. seungie.. so sensitive.. poor junnie.. hehehe.. maybe seungie just want to hear I LOVE YOU.. btw.. I find a pic and.. so romantic... >___________________________________<...

 

and to our readers.. thank you for reading, comments and subscribe...^___^.

ehmm btw.. I want to write a ..

but I can't..Q_Q.. I don't understand about that.. ahahaha.. what do you think Tsuki...?? should we write about that..????

 

and readers.. are you agree .. 

yes

 

or no..??

 

please subscribe and comments... *bow*