I'M SICK...HYUNSEUNG-AH

I'M GOING CRAZY.. BECAUSE OF YOU..(너 때문에 미쳐)

 

"Your burning, why didn't you take some medicine??" doojoon hyung asked with worry while checking my temperature.

I shook my head slowly.

"I just need to sleep, hyung.." I said and closed my eyes

"hemm.. ok, I, yoseob, dongwoon and gikwang will go out first, hyunseung will take care of you, okay?" said doojoon hyung and then he walked out of the room.

I just kept in silent, I'm so tired, I stare at my room with blank eyes. 

Suddenly my recollection was done when I almost fell back... again


Then I saw something that made me skip a beat, my heart aches and my breath felt tight.
I.. I saw hyunseung and gikwang're holding hands.

 

WHY… they are just friends… stop thinking ‘bout it, nothing happens between hyunseung and giwang.. they... they are just friend

 

"Junhyung ..!!"

I turned to see hyunseung walking to my direction with a glass of water and medicine. He sat beside the bed and looked at me with worry all over his face.

"are you okay ..??" he asked, I nodded, and then throw my face the other way, considering he and gikwang made ​​me ache even worse.

"This is your medicine ..  take it" he said quietly, handing the pill to me. I took it and drank the water quickly. I looked at hyunseung who stared at me with a sweet smile when I obeyed his words.

"well, I'll get out so you can rest" he said gently and I grabed his hand when he was about to stand. Not caring about Hyunseung's surprised face I pulled him making him fall right in my arms.

"Junhyung-a .. what's wrong ..??" he asked with shock in his voice. I just kept silence and hugged his body tight.

"I'm sick ..hyunseung-ah.. my body is in pain and my heart hurts… why does it hurts .. " I whispered in his ear making hyunseung jolt a bit in my arms, but he didn't tried to resist my arms and just let me hold him, seeking the warmth that I needed from him.

"Are you okay, why is your body getting hotter .. Yah .. junhyung-ah.. gwaencha .. uummphh.. " I  stopped his words when I pressed my lips on his thin heavens. I his lips gently and I could hear my heathbeat, I couldn't hold back anymore, my senses just disappeared. Slowly, I let go off his lips and looked at hyunseung's face. He stared at me with a shocked expression. 


I raised my hand and  his cheek with a gentle sadness.

Hyunseung was still silently staring at me.  Feeling brave, I closed the space between our faces and kissed his lips once again.

"I love you hyunseung-ah" I whispered softly, his eyes getting widen hearing my statement, and then I kissed his lips again, endured pain and drowsiness in my head, I continued to kiss him. Trying to show him how much I loved him.

“I love you so much… but why are you always avoiding me… I’m sick hyunseung-ah.. please love me back”

 

TBC

 

thankz to subscribe my story..i'm realy happy.. i know my language is still wrong, so  i want your critics and advice.... i hope you enjoy my story... please support me