HYUNSEUNG's BIRTHDAY

I'M GOING CRAZY.. BECAUSE OF YOU..(너 때문에 미쳐)

 

Yoseob POV

 

Today is hyunseung's birthday... and we plan to make a surprise party for him.

"Ahhh he's gonna be happy .." I exclaimed cheerfully clapping my hands in front of a birthday cake for Hyunseung, Doojoon hyung looked at me and chuckle.

"Of course .. What do you think guys? ...junhyung... kikwang ..???" Asked Doojoon hyung to the two stupid boys that are sitting and still staring at the floor with blank faces.

"Ne hyung..." they both replied in unison, and of course with languid tone. I looked at them with wonder .. um ... this must be because of DongSeung couple again .

"Fortunately Hyunseung and woonie are out together, so we can make the surprise" Doojoon Hyung said, laughing merrily.

"Hemm .. I think they are dating .. " I mumbled softly, I felt all eyes on me now.

"Ne .. majayo .. they were like lovers... " continued doojoon hyung, we both looked at each other and laughed together.

Junhyung looked at us with a suspicious look.

"You don't mind it??" he asked quickly, Doojoon hyung and I stared back at him with wondered.

"about what ..??" asked Doojoon hyung,

Junhyung glanced towards Kikwang who also looked at him with curiosity.

".. Um ... about... boyXboy relationship...??" he said with a nervous tone, doojoon hyung and I looked at each other again, then laugh again together.

"Junni junni... you are weird... if they really like each other why should we ban them? if you love him, we wont mind about anything...right, Doojoonie..??" I replied with a chuckle, Doojoon hyung nodded, hugging my shoulders.

Junhyung was silent and looked down, like he was thinking about something.

"I'm also curious .." said kikwang suddenly, the three of us are now being look at him.

"you would accept a man... to be your lover if you do love him??" kikwang asked, I smiled sweetly and looked at doojoon hyung.

"Of course, because I love him. Ne baby??" I asked doojoon hyung.

"ne...Jaghiya… because I love him so much .." answered doojoon hyung then kissed my cheek.

I looked at kikwang and junhyung whom now looked towards us in shock

"......"

"ne..Jaghiya ...!?"

"ba..baby ..!?" They were surprised, I nod.

"Absolutely right ... Yoon doojoon and Yang yoseob; we are lovers ..." said doojoon with happiness smile.

"... ...." 

“ehmm kwangie..??”

"... ... ... .." 

“junnie…??”

"... ... ... ...." 

 

++++++++++++++ 

 

Junhyung Pov 

 

Silenttttttttttttttttttttt…….

 

"Mwooooooooooooo ...!" I jump in surprise when I heard kikwang who suddenly cried out next to me. 

"Yahh .. You want to give us a heart attack ..??!!" Dojoon muttered, yoseob just nodding still cover his ears. 

"Uh .. mianhae .. " Kikwang said with a shy smile. 

"Ehmm .. how can you ...you know..ehm.. be Lovers..?? " I asked nervously and curious, yoseob and doojoon looked at each other again. 

"Of course... I don't know ... we just fell in love with each other" replied yoseob sweetly.

I was stunned... so they also liked each other... So it means it's not wrong if I also love hyunseung ... does this mean I can express my feelings to him??

but... hyunseung and dongwoon...they are dating??, suddenly my memory went back to what happened last night, and my heart ached again.

"Hemm ..I have to call dongwoon to know where are they, so we can get ready .. " doojoon hyung said, then immediately call dongwoon.

I glanced at kikwang who was looking down beside me, loke if he were thinking... wheter he still likes hyunseung, although hyunseung is with dongwoon ..?? Like me who can not forget hyunseung??

"Kwangie .." I called, kikwang turned to me. 

"Ne .. hyung ..??" he asked, I wanted to ask but Doojoon's voice made me shut my mouth again. 

"Guys ... they will be back in an hour .. so we must be prepared, okey?" we all nodded, hearing his words. 

I turned towards kikwang again. 

"I want to ask you... about something.." I said to him, kikwang stared at me with curiosity in his face. 

"Hemm .. about what?"  he asked. 

"Hyunseung... are you in love with him??".

 

Kikwang POV

"hyunseung... are you in love with him?" Junhyung asked me, I was silent and looked at him in confusion.

"I ..." I stopped what I wanted to say, when suddenly DongWoon's face appeared in my mind.

what's going on with me?

why I'm always thinking about dongwoon? Why can't I stop thinking about him?

My heart beats incredibly fast when I see his face; and it feels damn sick I see him with Seungie... I like Hyunseung,  I know it; But why that is it that my mind is not with him but with Dongwoon?

"Kwangie..." I gasped in shock, waking up from my daydream, and stared at junhyung who also stared at me with curious look.

"What wrong?" he asked, I shook my head and holding my chest, it seems that my heart has began to pound again just because I remembered dongwoon.

"You haven't answered my question" he said again, I took a breath ..

"I... I don't know hyung ...I thought I liked Hyunseung hyung, but... for some reason my heart says another... someone who is always bothering me, I can't stop thinking about him and my heart is very sick when I saw him with someone else .. " I murmured sadly, junhyung hyung looked at me sharply.

"Are you in love with him? I mean... that person?"

"I dont know..."

"din't you hear what you said?... you're words are like... like a love confession"

"I .." I can not answer and let the shadows of dongwoon play in my mind.

"Who do you mean... who is HE?" he asked, I shook my head.

"I'm not going to tell you ..because ... " I stopped and stared at junhyung sadly.

"Because...?"

"Because ..."

 

"Yaahhh ... hyunseung is near, we must get ready .." exclaimed yoseob hyung, decide what I said, I stared at junhyung then took a breath softly.

"forget it... we'll talk later" he said, I nodded.

We stand lazily and prepared everything, I glanced at junhyung with pain.

'i can't tell you ..Because ... dongwoon loves you too ..'

 

HYUNSEUNG pOv

 

"guys..we are come back..!" I said cheerfully and opened the dorm door, I stopped stared at the darkened living room.

"Um .. what wrong hyung .. " Asked Dongwoon with wonder, I shook my head and then immediately turn on the lights, I seem to know what is going on.

‘happy birthday seungie.. happy birthday seungie… saranghaeyo uri hyunseung.. happy birthday to you…’ 

That's right..I knew it.. it’s time to my surprise party, I hear yoseob cheerful voice as I turn on the lights ...

I looked towards junhyung, Yoseob, Kikwang and Doojoon, who walked towards me and woonie while carrying a birthday cake.

"Thank you All...thank you seobie .." I said delighted, they all nodded and smiled at me,

yoseob brings the cake in front of me.

"Make a wish .." he said with a smile, I nodded, closing my eyes .. said my wish and opened my eyes again, then I blowed out my birthday candles.

"What was your wish?" yoseob asked sweetly, I shook my head.

"it's a secret..." I said with a laugh, I glanced at junhyung who's been looking at me sharply, making me blush.

"that is secret" I mumble at my self, still glanced at Junhyung.

"Let's eat ... We prepared a lot of food!" Doojoon exclaimed cheerfully.

"Yee...!!!" we all  shout, and walk towards the kitchen.

"what did you wish?" I turned towards junhyung who was now right next to me, my heart was pounding, because he's very close to me.

"I told you.. it's a secret" I replied, turning my eyes somewhere else. Waaa! My cheeks feel so hot!

"Oh ... I understand" he said quietly, I silently stared at his handsome face.

 

'I wished for you to say that you love me... and that you could be mine today'

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

"Hyung... what do you wanna do today??" dongwoon asked, smiling sweetly at me, I smile back.

Kikwang suddenly rose from his seat and walked towards me and sat down between dongwoon and me.

I stared at him and glanced towards Dongwoon who looked back at me confused.

"tell me your wath you want, hyung" he said while looking at me.

"Yes .. that is true, because.. today is seungie's birthday, we are to grant all his requests " said wise Doojoon.

I was silent for a moment before glancing at junhyung who's still looking at me. It made me blush, so I quickly turned my face towards Dongwoon and Kikwang.

Suddenly a great idea flashed in my mind

"you all will grant whatever I want, right? "

they all nodded.

"I want ...."

"Yes ..."

"I want.. woonie to kiss me.. right now ... .."

________________________________________________________________
 
Ichhh.. I don't know...what wrong with me..btw.. yesterday is my seungie birthday heheheehe.. I hope junseung become real.... btw.. this morning I will post 1 chapter again so don't be bored.. xexexxee... , my co-author is busy today..hiks..
 
Tsuki: yah~ I'm not THAT busy... just... a bit of homewrok, presentation, writing, monography, another presentation, some painting that I have do... pathologyc homeworck, reading... yeah~... .*silence*..... Who I'm I lying to!! my life is a hell, I have so many damn things to do!!! but it doesn't matter, I've finished the things for tomorrow so I can be here right now :D 
 
anyway, as Author-sshi said:
 
thank you for subscribe and comment... :D
 
 
__________________________________________________