DONGSEUNG COUPLE

I'M GOING CRAZY.. BECAUSE OF YOU..(너 때문에 미쳐)

 

Doojoon pov

 

I sighed softly and looked at hyunseung, junhyung, dongwoon and kikwang. The four of them look very awkward since yesterday. 

Dongwoon is no longer being spoiled by junhyung and kikwang is not sitted beside hyunseung as usual.

Since yesterday the four of them haven't speak with each other ... well .. except hyunseung and dongwoon.

 

I looked at hyunseung and dongwoon; they keep spreading the aura of their intimate relationship... and, since when does hyunseung love to touch and hold dongwoon's hands.???, that pretty boy always finds a way to touch dongwoon, and he proudly showes it to us.

This is very strange ..so weird... Well, dongwoon likes junhyung... and hyunseung... apparently he also likes junhyung. Then why even now the two of them are this close? ...uhmm aren't they love rivals, or something?

I glanced towards junhyung and kikwang whom could only stare silently at the happy hyunseung and innocent dongwoon.

Junhyung hates it...I know that and also kikwang...

Their face look like two babies who are jealous because their mother was taken away by someone else.

ckckck...haah... what's wrong with my children ..??

 

"Hyung .. waeyo ..??" I turned towards my seobie who's sitting next to me and then glanced back towards our new couple DONGSEUNG, whom are wishpering to each other and then laughing together.

 

junhyung and kikwang sighed heavily and remained silent while staring at the DongSeung couple.

"seobie .. Don't you think they're acting suspicious?? uhm I mean .."

"Dongwoon and Hyunseung-hyung?" seobie interrupted. I nodded, Seobie sighed, I glanced toward DongSeung couple then turned towards Junhyung and Kikwang.

"I do didn't know that Hyunseung liked Dongwoon ..yahh .. you know it's weird  .." I whispered, Yoseob just nodded.

"and I didn't know that Junhyung and Kikwang could look so mad" seobie replied, I nodded back, then we both looked at each other .

"What's wrong with them?"

++++++++++

 

junhyung pov

 

"Hahaha .. my baby woonie.. Omo, you're so cute .. "

I sighed at the sight, Hyunseung has become increasingly weird while he pinched dongwoon's cheeks with pleasure.

well... I never thought dongwoon would betrayed me; after all I told him how I feel for the pretty boy, I told him I loved hyunseung and only hyunseung...

But... now... looking at them acting like lovers, with their romantic story, and I also don't know... if seungie likes dongwoon and not me or kikwang.

yah... Seems like he's totally in love with Dongwoon, the evidence .. Dongwoon almost got by my pretty Seungie last night..*just your imagine Junnie*

I don't believe it .. I did not want to believe ... how can ...???.

Hyunseung is supposed to be mine ... why ... ahhh .. my heart has been shattered now.

 

************

KIKWANG POV

 

I was silent and stiff staring at Hyunseung and Dongwoon: They were laughing, holding hands and hugging...

Hellooo .. what are they? teletubis???!! ...whueughxyvtfrd ..

why is Seungie hugging Woonie like that? Why is he holding wonnie's hands like that? Why are they laughing like that? ...why are they whispering to each other like that...???!!

Don't hold hands ...don't laugh ..don't embrace my dongwoon...!! EH ... ehmm ...well..I mean..I mean ...don't hug my Seungie like that ...

"let's go back to our room... woonie..." Hyunseung whispered with seductive voice right at Dongwoon's ear... 

yahhh I said whispering, but he's doing it very loud so we all can hear his devil voice clearly.

I raise my eyes in shock. Hyunseung was pulling Dongwoon back to their room, and Dongwoon followed him with a big smile.

 

whatt ..!!!!.. what the hell.. was going on in there... they went back to their room ...!!!. I was silent to see the door of their room was closed, yes ... right .. their room, since the incident last night,  they were geddy to share a room and now they are roommates and of course the stupid junhyung is my roommate.

 

ehh ...talking about junhyung...

I glance towards him, he seemed very tense and his face was already red, seems like he was trying hard to hold his anger.

haaah .. I'm angry too ..I want you.. please return my woon ..emm ... I mean my seungie.

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

 

"ughh ... ahh .. slowly .. .."

 

I awoke from my sleep by the sound of strange moans.

"jun ... junnie" I was shaking junhyung's body who's sleeping beside me.

"ne ..." junhyung replied lazily

"wake up .. you heard it ... it sounds like moans ..??" hearing that junhyung opened his eyes and stared at me.

"what the hell.. sound ..??" he asked with husky voice, he still looks sleepy.

"yes! that sound ... just listen .." I whispered. Junhyung stared at me for a moment.

 

"ugh ... slowly maknae don't so hard..it's hurt .."

 

I wided my eyes .. junhyung's too ..

"It's..."

"like..."

"seungie's..."

"voice ..???" junhyung said incredulously. He immediately stood up and walked out, I followed him,

We crept into the DongSeung room and immediately put our ears on the door.

 

" ... ehhmm woonie ... .."

"sststtt hyung you wake the others .."

"ani ... ahhh .. it's sick.. stupid .."

"But hyung..."

"so slowly"

"och o. ... okay ..it's still hurt hyung..??"

"no.. yes like that..ehmm very good .. ahh .. dongwoon you were great .." 

 

That's roughly what we hear, I was staring at junhyung who now is frozen, his face was so pale .. then without blih .. blah.. bluh and bleh... he ran to our room, I was stunned staring at DongSeung's door.

my heart was pounding, I guess I do not believe and I want to cry ... For dome reason, right now I have Dongwonn in my mind... why would he do that... They are really lovers ..,if not .. how could they do that, in the middle of the night .. when all members are sleeping ... why I'm so sick of this ...

when thinking about Hyunseung and Dongwoon .. why do I feel jealous ..?.. why am I disappointed?..why do I feel envy...??

Because I love Hyunseung.. no.. it's not.. this is because of dongwoon.. my heart's  pounding because of Dongwoon

I held my chest that feels very sick, then walked to my and Junhyung's room. I saw him laying in the bet with the blanket covering his face.

I sat silently staring at the empty floor when I heard the sound of sobbing from Junhyung's bed...

The joker is crying....I can't believe this ...he is always strong ....Now.. he is crying ..because Sseungie ...??. ne... it's because our Seungie...

I also want to cry .. but why it's because Dongwoon ..??.

*******************************

meanwhile

no one pov

 

"ughh... Dongwoon enough .. " seungie said with a smile of relief. Dongwoon stared at the older with a frown.

"bad hyung...you meanie..." he said, sulking

"why ..??"

"because hyung make's me wake up in middle of the night just for a massage .. and I have to be your masseur... really bad"

"maknae yahh .. .. you know I'm old .. my spine fatigues easily  .." Hyunseung said, stubbornly.

"yes .. yes .. yes I know .." said Dongwoon, still sulking "because you're older, I have to be your slave .. " pout Dongwoon

"omo...my baby woonie... aniya.. you're not my slave .. tomorrow I'll buy you ice cream, my treat .." cooed Hyunseung, making Dongwoon eyes dilatate.

"jincha ..???.. okay I want a very big ice cream .." he said eagerly.

"Aigo uri maknae ... okay .. but the next time you have to massage me again .. you are my specialists massaging"

"aniya ... shireo .."

"wae..??" Hyunseung put on his puppy eyes and looked at dongwoon, and...

"o..okay..you win...!!" Dongwoon shouted frustrated

"hahahahahaaaaa ....."

********************************************

 

tbc

_______________________________

okay... weird chapter neh..???..ha ha ha .. I'm so sorry ..

oya now I got a co-author.. which will help me ..

so ... please give us support...^^