MY CONFESSION...

I'M GOING CRAZY.. BECAUSE OF YOU..(너 때문에 미쳐)

 

Hyunseung pov

"
Are you okay, why is your body getting hotter .. Yah .. junhyung-ah.. gwaencha .. uummphh..  "my words stopped when a kiss landed on my lips.

I blinked my eyes in surprise realizing what was happening. I felt a burning sensation and tenderness together in the kiss.

He pressed his lips against mine and them gently; and all I can do is to froze like a fool. My heart was beating so fast, until he releases my lips. I couldn't managge to say or do something but to stared at him. I can feel my cheeks burning

he raised his hand and gently  my cheek while continued to stare at my eyes, then slowly he kissed my lips again.

"I love you hyunseung-ah." he whispered softly, making my eyes widened in surprise with his confession, then he kissed my lips again.

 


My heart was beating so fast and I'm surre it was getting louder *listen to my heartbeat (2pm song) xxexe*  when he hugged me tightly. He released me from the kiss and leaned his head on my shoulder.

Could it be the right time to express how I feel for him ..??..


MAJAYO…. This  is the time.., I'll say it all..*blushing*

"Jun .. junhyung-ah... well... you see ... I've always been thinking about you .. you..you know ... what I meant right?...!! ehmm  I love .. "

Brukkk ..

whhhhhaaattt ...!!!

I stopped what I said, when junhyung suddenly collapsed to my side, I looked at him surprised and in panic.

"Jun .. are you alright jun ..??" I said scared. Suddenly, I hear a snore coming from his mouth and I realized he had fallen asleep. 

I shook my head annoyed.

"Babo junhyung ..!!" i mumble with sullen face, he was just asleep… huh…(O_O)

Sighing I make him comfortable in his bed and covered him with the blanket. I sat down beside him admiring his face: it looked so calm while sleeping. It makes me smile to myself, slowly I caressed his cheek and pressed my hand in his forehead to check his temperature. luckily his body heat was getting down. 

"Junhyung Babo ...!! You missed the opportunity to hear what I had to said.. "I whispered, kissing his forehead, I sighed softly. Honestly I’m very happy for his confession, he doesn't know how much I love him..

 

Although I'm afraid he could not repay,yahhh… because to have a feeling like this isn’t normal.

I love a boy not a girl, but I don't mind: I love him.

I thought he didn't love me, until this morning he woke me with a kiss on my lips, *blushing again*

That was the trigger; I can’t hold my feelings anymore.

He has no idea how scared I was when he almost fainted like before.

I had to convinve Doojoon hyung not to ask me out, so I can take care for him.

 

Really inconvenient…hidden feeling are really inconvenient.

However for some people that kind of love is fun, making an art in getting what they like.

 

“but.. not to me..” I shook my head, and looked back at junhyung who slept with a little smile on his lips.


"I hope you say those words when you are fully awake, junhyung-a .." I whispered. and kissed his forehead gently and quickly walked out of the room, making my way to the kitchen.

 

TBC

 

hohoho... my seungie...and junhyung.. love each other.. i'm not happy... huweweeee my seungie...*ehmmm forget that...*

i will update soon..*promise ^^*