The Limit

My Secret is your Secret
Please log in to read the full chapter

holla! so how is everyone? sorry for the late update again >< so busy.

i also apologize about a few hours ago, i accidentally published the chapter when i was still not done proof-reading it. silly me ><

anyways, here's the real update! read, enjoy, and comment! ^^

 

 

 

 

 

Sungjong's POV

 

 

 

Soon the power of the moon will be intensified.

 

 

 

“Even after I have said such awkward things like that to the prince…” I sighed at my stupidity and the memory of our little fight a while ago.

 

 

 

"Whenever I'm with prince Myungsoo, it tires me."

 

 

"I was too careful. Please forgive me."

 

 

 

I really felt sad though when he just apologized to me, not even trying to correct me, telling me that what I am feeling around him is wrong.

 

 

 

But no, he just walked away on me.

 

 

 

“Still though, I need to hurry up and find where his Highness is right now.” So I continued walking and running around the castle tirelessly, determined and hoping to see prince Myungsoo as soon as possible. To prevent him from transforming into a demon.

 

 

 

And maybe apologize to him too.

 

 

 

“My prince, is that all for now?” I am currently outsidem at the garden when I heard a female voice speak not far away from me, so I decided to follow the direction from where I seem to have heard the female voice.

 

 

 

She just said “My prince.” Could it be princess Suzy?

 

...Then she truly is alone with the prince right now...

 

 

 

“Can’t we just talk for a little bit more?” The female voice spoke again, louder this time. Meaning I am getting closer to the owner of that female voice. As I aimlessly ventured further, I have come into a halt when I realized that it’s a dead end due to the huge brick wall standing tall right in front of me.

 

 

 

A dead end...

 

Could I have heard and followed the voice wrongly?

 

 

 

“I’m sorry.” This time, my eyes widened in surprise as I hear prince Myungsoo speak. It sounded real near that I almost thought he was speaking to me. I turned my head left and right before looking up unintentionally. And there, I am seeing princess Suzy grabbing onto prince Myungsoo’s arm who has his back turned to her.

 

 

 

Prince Myungsoo and princess Suzy…

 

 

 

Both of them have their backs turned to me from where I am standing so I continued standing out there in the open, listening... oh okay fine, eavesdropping to their conversation. And watching them like a paparazzi that I have just become.

 

 

 

“I’m sorry.” The prince apologized to her again. “But the night does not hold nice things.” Based on his words, I can tell that he has obviously turned her down. But in a nice way I guess, not wanting to hurt the princess Suzy's feelings.

 

 

 

I watch prince Myungsoo more closely and he is looking really tired right now like he hasn't slept for a day, and sick like he's currently having a fever. Not to mention that he was also perspiring and seemed to be breathing heavily.

 

 

 

This is not good.

 

He might transform into a demon soon.

 

And worst, he might transform right in front of princess Suzy.

 

 

 

Princess Suzy though, she does not seem to notice the worse appearance of the prince as she is busy not wanting to take a rejection for an offer as she continued to cling onto prince Myungsoo’s arm, not really planning to let him go. Prince Myungsoo sighed at her actions and so he finally turned to face her, meaning he’s facing my direction now too.

 

 

 

I quickly went into hiding behind the tree nearest to where they are standing from below, so I can still hear them, making sure that I won’t make unnecessary noise and won’t be caught eavesdropping and/or spying on them.

 

 

 

“Also, Sungjongie will surely worry about me.” I suddenly heard prince Myungsoo say, my eyes widening in shock because I wasn’t expecting for him to think of me nor speak about me in front of her. And most of all, not after the little fight we had a while ago.

 

 

 

He knows about it and just told the princess that I will worry about him...

 

Of coure I would be!

 

I mean,

 

Well...

 

Who wouldn't though...?

 

Right?

 

 

 

“I don’t understand…” Princess Suzy replied. I tiptoed in order to try to get a better view of them and boy did I regret it because right now, princess Suzy just got near prince Myungsoo and started snaking up an arm around the prince's neck. And what annoys me the most is that that dumb prince doesn’t seem to have intentions of stopping or pushing her away for he just stood there like he was paralyzed or has been turned into a rock.

 

 

 

“Sungjong seems to be one of your favorite people.” By now, her arm has completely wrapped around the prince’s neck and I cannot bear to watch nor hear anything of it anymore. My eyes are now burning. I clenched my fists as I bit my lips for I don’t understand why I am feeling and reacting like this.

 

 

 

Why do I dislike seeing it...?

Please log in to read the full chapter