The Tea for Two

My Secret is your Secret
Please log in to read the full chapter
 

 

Sungjong’s POV

 

 

“Yah! Don’t joke around, you stupid prince!” I screamed soundlessly as I smacked the panther hard right on its face. Well, that helped getting it off of me. Seriously, the prince is really heavy. If he’s already this heavy when in demon form, I wonder how much more when he’s in his human form? 

 

 

Anyways, whatever, back to business.

 

 

“Aah, I’m relieved! Since now you can’t hear what I say, I will be taking this opportunity to let everything out, thank you very much!” I screamed at him with all my lungs out, paralyzing the three other demons at the corner, obviously frightened by my soundless yelling. Though I don't see the point of them being all frightened of me. Shrugging my thoughts of those three away, I focused on the demon in front of me once again and went on.

 

 

“I’m actually dissatisfied so!!” Angry tears are now starting to fall from my eyes and angry tears needs angry wiping, so I say. So here I am, wiping (angrily) the tears away with my sleeves and continued, “Being treated like a fool, you’re only being kind when you feel like it!"

 

 

I sniffed and sobbed and wiped my tears away all at the same time. Letting out all these emotions and frustrations that I have been keeping inside me. "Do you know that it hurts me one minute and makes me overjoyed the next, all of these-“

 

 

“Fuu…” I guess I was too occupied with all my rants and crying that I did not even notice that the prince Myungsoo has returned to being a human. His hand has replaced the coat that I was holding onto all this time. I watch him and his other hand as it made its way to my cheek, placing it carefully there and gently wipes the tears away with his thumb.

 

 

“As usual, waking me up with a slap.” He sighed and chuckled at the same time at his own words and then smiled at me. “Sungjong-ah, if you’re dissatisfied with something, tell me.”

 

 

 

Simple words…

 

 

 

“Don’t let it all pile up." He has stopped wiping my tears away as his fingers started my cheek gently. My eyes widening in surprise as he planted a soft kiss on my forehead and looked at me meaningfully in the eyes. "For me, it is enough if you just stay by my side, exactly the way you are.” He said.

 

 

 

…bind more strongly…

 

…than what was written on paper…

 

 

 

And more tears have streamed down from my already tear-flooded eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Sungjongie-nim, it’s done!” Daeryong and Soryong handed me the newly made contract which they have just signed, where the following is handwritten neatly:

 

 

Contract

We pledge to not speak of the prince’s secret to anyone else.

By Daeryong and Soryong.

 

 

I laid it out right in front of the arrogant prince’s face to which he grumpily replied with a “Yeah, yeah. I have seen it.”

 

 

I was actually the one who came up with this contract-signing thing. Since Daeryong and Soryong have seen too much about prince Myungsoo’s real nature and condition, I have nicely asked them to not tell anyone and just keep this as a secret. I thought it would take me too much to convince them since they were the tricky kind of demons, but surprisingly (and fortunately), they have agreed to just a simple request from me.

 

 

“Well if it for Sungjongie-nim and his good, Daeryong and Soryong will do it!”

 

“Anything for Sungjongie-nim!”

 

 

And that’s how prince Myungsoo’s secret well... still remains a small secret. And me regaining my voice back.

 

 

From beside me, I heard the prince huffed as he clamped one hand over his mouth and mumbled “I still don’t see the point in saving those devils.” He huffed more and closed his eyes, looking pretty annoyed. “In the end, Sungjong’s number of suitors have increased…”

 

 

Now it’s my turn to sigh as I hear those words leave his mouth. Aish. Seriously.

 

 

And he didn't stop at that as I heard him mumble more words from his clamped mouth like "Woohyun", "stupid crow", "suitor", and "enough".

 

 

Anyways, we started leaving those two (love-struck, dubbed by Woohyun-hyung because they keep waving and saying goodbye to me with big hearts taking over their eyes) demons in the middle of the forestand are currently making our way back to the castle.

 

 

“So, still hiding any feelings?” Prince Myungsoo has suddenly asked me out of nowhere.

 

 

“Eh…? Maybe, that’s all…” I stuttered in replying, quite embarrassed that he still found out that I cried out to him all the pent up frustrations and feelings a while ago even though I was voiceless and all. Good thing he was walking in front of me or else he might have seen my embarrassed face and tease me.

 

 

“Ahh, speaking of which,” The prince abruptly stopped his walking and turned back to me with a smile on his face. “You finally wore it.”

 

 

 

It?

 

Please log in to read the full chapter