Sick

The Essence of Fate | Semi-Hiatus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong, Naeun and Bernice sat down and discussed about the props they needed. They listed down a list of things they needed for each and every scene.  

“Naeun I will draft and list down how I will make the prop out tonight and since tomorrow no school, I will discuss the other detail with Rachel. I will ask her to come to my house.”

“Thanks Bernice… “ Chorong said

“Bernice if you need anything extra... Do tell me…” Naeun said

“Don’t worry girls… I can handle this… I will tell you update you girls with the process…” Bernice looked at Naeun worriedly.

“Naeun are you okay? You look pale.”

“I’m okay… It just the “girl’s thing…”

“Take care… Drink warm water so it won’t hurt that bad…”

“Thanks dear…”Chorong and Naeun went back to their seat and Naeun wrote down things that needed to be check again.

“Chorong, so the list of actors and actresses is out?”

“Yes Naeun…” Chorong passed the list to Naeun.

“Okay… What else is on the list?”

“Well… The recruit of actors and actress done… discussion with the props team done… the discussion with the stage manager haven’t… Others only can proceed once we settle the discussion with the stage manager.” Chorong was checking trough the list again.

“Okay… We will have the meeting with stage manager later… I will talk to Rachel about the meeting…”

“Jerry and Gary are complaining because they did not get the part they wanted” Harry said to Naeun.

“However, Jonghyun already take care of the matter.” Harry said again and walked away. Naeun felt stress due to the unsatisfaction of some off the classmates.

 “Naeun… Don’t stress out… I will talk to Rachel and take care the rest of the matter…You need a rest…  You look very pale dear…” Naeun looked pale.

“I am okay… I need to go to the toilet…”

“Do you want me to follow you?” Chorong looked at her worriedly

“It’s okay… I can manage it…” She faked a smile. She went out of the classroom and walked the bathroom slowly. Her period pain got worst and she fell to the ground. As the same time, Taemin just came out from the restroom and saw Naeun on the ground. He quickly ran to her.

“Naeun-ah!! Naeun- ah!! Are you okay? Naeun-ah!!” He kept calling her but she did not respond. He quickly carried her up and brought her to the nurse’s office. Along the way Taemin was worried sick and scared something might happen to her. When he reached the nurse’s office, the nurse wasn’t in the office. He quickly put her down on a bed and covered her up with the blanket. He sat beside her and waited for the nurse to come back. When the nurse came back he quickly asked the nurse to check on her. The nurse asked him to go out for a while. The nurse woke Naeun up and asked her some question. When the nurse knew what wrong with her, she gave Naeun the period pain medicine.  The nurse walked out and called Taemin in. He checked on Naeun the first thing he got called.

“ Naeun-ah! Are you okay?”

“I’m fine oppa… just felt painful here… don’t need worry”

“What happened?”

“It just normal girl’s problem… “

“Wait a minute ya…” He ran out from the nurse office and to the canteen. He bought warm milk with some bread for her. He ran back to the nurse office and gave Naeun the food and drink he bought.

“Here… drink some of the warm milk to ease the pain…” He opened the warm milk and gave it to her.

“Thank… you… oppa” She tried to reach the milk but sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter