The Meeting

The Essence of Fate | Semi-Hiatus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As usual, it was like any other day until the homeroom teacher; Miss Tiffany announced that there was a new student transferred from Korea. Chorong quickly straighten her back and paid attention to the classroom entrance.

“Come in Naeun-ah”, Miss Tiffany called out. A beautiful girl entered and stood in front of the class and bowed to everyone.

“Annyeonghaseyo. I am Son Naeun from Seoul, Korea. Nice to meet you all. Please take care of me.”, she introduced herself shyly.

“Okay. Let me see where you can seat. Hmmm… There is an empty seat beside Chorong. You can seat there.”, said Miss Tiffany. She quickly walked to the empty seat beside me and settled down.

“Hi, nice to meet you! I am Chorong. Welcome to Gossip-K High School. Hope we will get along.” Chorong said while holding her hand out to shake her hand.

“Nice to meet you too! Thanks for the warm welcome. I think we will get along.” She smiled and shook Chorong’s hand.

“Okay!  We will start our class now.  Madam said and everybody started to take out the textbook and followed the lesson.

“Krriinngggggggg!!!” The bell rang indicated it was lunch time. Chorong invited her to have lunch together and hang out together with the gangs. She agreed and followed Corong to the usual hangout spot, the back of the school garden. Eunji, Hayoung, Namjoo, Bomi, Taemin and Inguk already waited for them at the usual spot, under the trees.

“Hey guys! This is Naeun. She just transferred from Korea to here. She sat beside me in the class.” Chorong introduced Naeun to the gangs. All of them were very happy that there will be an extra member in the group. However, impenetrable Taemin just ignore her.

“Ya! Lee Taemin! At leas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter