Trip 1 - Boarding

The Essence of Fate | Semi-Hiatus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin and Naeun relationship is getting better… They know more about each other day by day…

Naeun and her friends were very busy with the drama competition for the past two weeks… but everything was done!!! They won second place in the school! Miss Tiffany was very happy with the job well done by Naeun and Chorong. Chorong was the happiest because the class never won any drama competition… not until Naeun came to them!  Like In Guk’s plans…  They’re going for a vacation after the drama competition…  They all gathered at the airport to go to Spain.

In Guk and Eunji, Taemin and Naeun, Hayoung and Dong Woo all gathered together. Namjoo,Bomi and Bernice went to buy some chocolates to eat in the plane before they board the plane.

Naeun sat at the waiting area to wait for Namjoo, Bomi and Bernice. The others were doing their own things. Taemin sneaked slowly and sat beside her and made her scared for a sec.

“Oh my god!” , Naeun was shocked.

“Aigoo uri Naeunnie got shocked…” Taemin just laughed

“Oppa! How can you do that?”

“Why can’t I? I just miss my baby… hehe” He smiled.

“Aigoo… fine fine…” Naeun kissed Taemin on his cheek. Now it is Taemin turn to get shock. Without hesitating… Taemin kissed on Naeun cheek.

“Now we are even!” Taemin hugged her sideways and Naeun rested her head on his shoulder. She missed spending time with him. All the drama preparation had make her spent lesser time with him. She felt bad and misses him badly as well.

Slowly… Chorong walked into the airport with Luhan. Chorong had to invite him due to Eunji’s nagging and her convincing skills always win. Luhan is invited as one of her friend. She was shy and was trying her best to hide her blushing face. As they were walking, Eunji spotted them from far.

“Hey!! We are here!!” Eunji shouted from far. Chorong blushed even harder as she never expect Luhan will say yes to her and her friends are here to tease them... especially Eunji. He others heard Eunji’s voice and quickly gather together. Just in time the three prankster just came back from chocolate hunting.

“Hi! Im Luhan. Chorong’s friend. Nice to meet ya all.” He introduced himself.

“Hi! Nice to meet ya! I’m Eunji. Chorong’s buddy and this is my lovely boyfriend, In Guk!, Eunji said and point to In Guk.

“Hi! I’m Bernice and this is Namjoo and Bomi. We just came back from chocolate hunt. Please do have some.” Bernice introduce herself and the other two and offer him some chocolate that they bought.

“Chorong, mind introduce that two pairs?”Luhan asked

“Naeun, Hayoung! Come here… Want to introduce someone.” Chorong called out. Naeun and Hayoung walked with their partner to meet them.

“This is Naeun, somehow like my little sis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter