Drama Preparation

The Essence of Fate | Semi-Hiatus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Wednesday, after school. Some of the goons were helping Chorong and Naeun out with the tasks. Bomi and Namjoo helped out since Naeun wasn’t around. Naeun was glad that she had friends that always stay by her side. They were in the art room helping out Bernice with the props.

“So… cut this… and stick… with this…?” Bomi asked Bernice with a robotic voice.

“Yes… and Namjoo, help me to cut this up…” Namjoo walked like a penguin to Bernice and took the Styrofoam from her.

“Yes boss…” Namjoo said like a soldier. They all laughed at Bomi and Namjoo body gags. The art room was filled with laughter because of Bomi and Namjoo. Recently, Bomi, Namjoo, Hayoung and Bernice became really good friends due to the drama preparation. Naeun was happy that she could help in connecting people around her.

“Sorry I am late… I was helping out Miss Jenny…” Hayoung came in and started bowing to everyone and said sorry.

“It is okay Hanyoung-ie…  hehe…” Naeun patted her head and smiled.

“So what can I help out with?” Hayoung asked Bernice.

“Well you can help me out by painting this… I started painting here… so you can start from there, at the end.” Bernice explained.

“Okay…” She made a cute pouty face to Bernice. She picked up a brush and started painting. They all laughed and joked around while doing their assigned tasks.  They put in lots of effort and hard work into making the props and setting.

“We need to start clean up at 4 ya! Someone has a date… so we cannot hold her in or else we will get kill” Bernice announced and everybody laughed. Naeun blushed.

“Ya! Bernice!!” Naeun hid her face with her hands.

“We will have drama practice after this… Anyone available to help me out?” Chorong announced.

“I can’t…. I have an appointment…” Hayoung stated. Then Chorong looked at Bomi.

“We want to but those two and I, want to do some revision… Sorry…” Bomi answered while pointing to Namjoo and Bernice.

“Okay… I will ask for someone’s help… “Chorong said to herself and smiled alone. She took out her phone and texted Luhan.

 

> * < * > * < * > * < * >

 

When it was 4 P.M, Everybody started to clean up. Naeun and Hayoung were sweeping the floor. Suddenly they felt vibration from their phone. Both of them received a message at the same time. They put down the broom and dust pan and went to the corner to check the message. Naeun on the left corner and Hayoung on the right corner.

 

Remember to pack up … We will walk back at 5 and I will pick you up at 7 for dinner and movie. The movie starts at 8.30pm. I already inform you mom that you will be late… XD hehe =)

    

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter