Party!

The Essence of Fate | Semi-Hiatus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After class, Chorong quickly went off without even saying goodbye. The others were waiting for her at the front gate. Chorong’s brother fetched them to Taemin’s house so that they won’t waste any time just on journey to Taemin’s house. Namjoo and Bomi cannot attend or help them because they have things to do.

Taemin waited for Naeun in front of her classroom. On the way, they stopped by at Jinki’s hyung café. Taemin bought a cake, chocolate cheese cake.

“Oppa, Why you bought the whole cake?”

“My mom asked too. She loves the cheese cake here.

“Oh… I see… Oppa can we stop by the gift shop in front there?” she said while grabbing Taemin’s sleeves and pointing to the direction that she wanted to go.

“Sure…but why?”Asked Taemin.

“Well I cannot just go to your house empty handed?”

“It’s okay, no need to get anything…”

“Cannot oppa! This is a manner… Come let’s go!” She held Taemin’s hand and dragged him together to the gift shop. He just smiled and followed her.

When they enter the gift shop, Naeun was amazed with the things they sell. There were many beautiful, cute stuffs on the shelf. She laid her eyes on the couple teddy bear at the shelf at the end corner. She walked to the shelf where the teddy bears was and took it. Taemin just stood at a corner looking at her playing with the teddies. She then put it back on the shelf and searched high and low for a suitable gift for Taemin’s mom. In front of the counter there was a shelf full of gorgeous scarf. She picked a wine-red scarf from the pile and headed to the counter to pay for it. Before they leaved the shop, Naeun kept on catch a glance at the teddies. She wanted to buy the couple teddy but she don’t have enough money for now.

> * < * > * < * > * < * >

Once Chorong and the others reached Taemin’s house, Taemin’s mom quickly let them in and they faster start to prepare the food and decorate the house. They did their best and hoped that Naeun will be shock, happy and satisfy with the surprise. Taemin’s mom cooked some fried rice and barbeque some gogi while Eunji and Inguk fried the frozen food, such as nuggets, chicken, hotdogs and many more. . Chorong filled the balloons with air and tied them up together while Hayoung, decorated the banner. She decorated the banner with some glitters and colour paper and sticked “WELCOME TO USA and GOSSIP-K HIGH SCHOOL” on the banner. In an hour or so, everything was nearly done. Chorong called Taemin to check on their situation.

> * < * > * < * > * < * >

Taemin and Naeun was walking and nearly reaching Taemin’s house. They were having a discussion about who is the most popular girl in the school. They were laughing and joking and suddenly Taemin’s phone rang and broke the atmosphere. The phone call was from Chorong. He excused himself and went to the side to answer the phone call.

“Hey! Where are you now? Report…” said Chorong while acting like a secret agent.

“Reaching in a few minutes… You guys done?”

“Yup! Just a bit m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter