Friends ~

The Essence of Fate | Semi-Hiatus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All of them were sitting under a tree. In a circle, Eunji was sitting beside Inguk, Taemin sitting beside Naeun, Chorong between Bomi and Namjoo and Hayoung beside Naeun.  Chorong, Eunji and Inguk were shocked to hear about the coincidence and Hayoung-ie having a boyfriend.

“What? Hayoung-ie was in the cinema, with her boyfriend?” Chorong said with a shocked expression.

“Yah! Hayoung ah! A boyfriend? Why you didn’t tell me?’ Eunji was shocked until her she spoke using her dialect.

“Hayoung-ah… Why you didn’t tell us anything?” In Guk shocked expression was stated clearly on his face.

“Well it supposes to be a secret until next month. I want to tell only after both of us are stable in the relationship….” Hayoung explained.

“But still…” Eunji and Chorong lectured Hayoung for not telling them. Bomi, Bernice and Namjoo joined them, lecturing Hayoung too. Hayoung just smiled. She knows that all of them just care for her. She is glad that she got friends that are like sisters to her. She always had been alone since she is the only child in her family, until she got them. Before they all finished lecturing her, she hugged all of them. All of them were shocked and became silent.

“Onnie… Thanks for always take care of me…” She smiled brightly and hugged them again.

Meanwhile, Naeun looked at them and smiled to herself, at the craziness’ of the group. She slowly looked at her book thinking about her pass with her so called “friends”. Taemin patted his head. It surprised her and she jerked a little. She turned around and saw Taemin. She couldn’t help but smiled. 

“You seem lost in your thinking again…”

“Hmmm… “

“How’s the drama preparation going?”

“Well nearly done…  Just the acting and the props, a bit more to completion… Chorong started to train them yesterday… “

“She does it alone?”

“Ehum…”  Naeun nodded.

Poor her… Shall I help out too…?”

“No worry… She can handle it…” Naeun giggled

“Wow… Iron girl…” They both laughed with the term Taemin created for Chorong.

“You looked tired…” Taemin brushed her hair.

“Well yesterday we reached home so late…”

“I know right… and poor you… later still need to stay back…”

“It is okay… Chorong is here and the rest of the girls will be here too…” Taemin then leaned closer at Naeun and looked into her e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter