Friends~ P2

The Essence of Fate | Semi-Hiatus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin walked into the room with a smile not knowing that Naeun was crying. He was shocked when he saw Naeun was crying and quickly ran to her.

“What happened? Why are you crying? Are you hurt?” Teamin held her shoulder and checked whether she got hurt anywhere.

“Aniyo… just touched to see I have all my friends having my back…” Naeun paused a little while.

“Wait… I thought you are angry with me…”  She tears up again.

“Aniyo… I’m just playing only… uljima…” Naeun tears kept accumulating at her eyes.

“I’m sorry… so don’t cry please…” Taemin hugged her tightly. Chorong just smiled like a mom seeing both of them so lovely and caring, she felt relieved. Chorong signaled to Taemin that she will join the rest of the troops so they can enjoy their time. Taemin caressed her hair and looked at her in the eye.

“ Oppa… really not angry?”

“Nope… I’m not… How can I angry with such a cute girl….” Taemin cupped her face. Naeun blushed.

“Oppa… there are still so many things haven’t done yet… so I cannot really go yet”

“It’s okay… Take your time…”

“NAEUN-AH!!! Come here!! We need your help!” Eunji shouted from another end of the room.

“I’M COMING!!!” Naeun shouted back. Taemin held her hand and walked to them.

“Oh… Taemin is here? How come I don’t know?” Eunji said

“You were too busy to notice me…” Taemin answered.

“Nah… you don’t need me to notice you… Naeun will do” Eunji .

“Everything with the preparation is done… just need rehearsal… that all… “ Chorong said.

“The competition is in three more days… so let us work hard!” Naeun added.

“Let us do the cheer!” Eunji shouted.

“1…2…3…” Bernice counted.

“TOGETHER WE STRIVE!”  In Guk walked in hearing the loud cheer.

“Did I miss something?” In Guk interrupted.

“Oppa! Why you are here?” Eunji hugged him.

“To fetch you, of course.” In Guk cupped her face and leaned in. Eunji smiled.

“Eh…Eh…hem…Get hold of yourselves, please… ” Chorong coughed. Everybody laughed.

“Oh bef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter