After Movie....

The Essence of Fate | Semi-Hiatus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The movie was still screening.  Naeun felt a bit uncomfortable. She moved a bit to find a comfortable spot. Taemin noticed it and asked her to just lean on his shoulder. She leaned slowly and felt really comfortable. He put his arm over her shoulder and the other hand he held her hand tightly. He took out a small blanket and covered her legs up.

“Thanks oppa...”  Taemin just smiled brightly. Naeun took a sip of her drinks and let Taemin took a few sips. When she was eating popcorn, she will feed him some too. She will play with his hand all way through the movie if she wasn’t doing anything. In a part of the movie, the male lead role said “I love you” to the female lead role. Taemin bent down his head towards her ears and whispered, “I love you.” Naeun blushed and whispered back,” Me too...”

Both of them were lovey dovey until the movie ended.

 

>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<

 

After the movie ended, Bomi, Namjoo and Bernice stood up and spotted them still sitting at their seat. They decided to “pay them a visit” They waited until most of the people leave the cinema and slowly tip toed to surprised Taemin and Naeun from the back.

“Hey guys!” Three of them said at the same time

“Ommo… Ommo… Yah, you guys shocked us” Naeun was really shocked and still cannot believe that the three of them are here. Taemin just looked at them with a dumbfounded gaze.

“Biane onnie, we all were shocked too when we reached here.”Bomi apologized.

“Apparently not just you guys…”Bernice added.

“What do you mean by not just us?” Naeun was curious and asked.

“Hayoung is here too…” Namjoo replied.

“Jinjia? Ommo… where?” Naeun was shocked to hear that Hayoung is in the same cinema with them too.

“There…” Bernice pointed at them.

“Oppa… Let’s go and say hi to them…” Naeun held Taemin hand and asked  for his permission.

“Arasoh…”

They all walked slowly to the two love birds. They were chatting sweetly after the movie ended. All of them formed a circle around Hayoung and Dong Woo. The two of them were shocked with the shadow and turned to look around. She freaked out.

“ONNIE! Oh my gosh… Why all of you are here?” Namjoo and Taemin looked at Dong Woo for a while and remembered.

“Oppa? Shin Woo oppa?” Namjoo asked Dong Woo

“CNU?” Taemin said after Namjoo.

“Namjoo? Taemin?” Dong Woo said after looking at them for a while.

“Both of you know him?”Hayoung asked Taemin and Namjoo

“You know him?” Namjoo and Taemin asked at the same time. Namjoo asked Taemin and Hayoung while Taemin asked Namjoo and Hayong.

“Wow! So many coincidence…” Bomi said

“Wait…. Hold on… ” Bernice still blur from the conversation they had.

“Wait guys… Shall we find a place and sit down so we can talk more properly?” Taemin suggested. They all leaved the cinema and went to a coffee shop just beside the cinema. Taemin and Dong Woo ordered drinks for all of them. They sat down and started to ask question.

“Wow! I still cannot believe that we all watched the same movie. I thought three of you supposed to be studying or should I say revising...” Naeun said.

“Well... we were... but then we became so bored and tired so we decided to go for a movie.” Bernice explained. Hayoung was staring blankly and Bernice noticed that so she started to .

“Well...I believe… Hayoung need to explain something…” Bernice said. Hayoung looked very nervous and scared.  Dong Woo held his hand and looked at her. She faked a smile. To calm her down, Dong Woo took the initiative to introduce himself first.

“Okay… Let me introduce myself. I am Shin Dong Woo. People call me Shin Woo, Dong Woo or CNU. Hi nice to meet you all…”

“Hi…” Everybody said at the same time.

“So... you know Taemin?” Naeun asked Dong Woo

“Well...  Taemin and I are cousin. His mom is my mom’s sister.”

“How ‘bout Namjoo and you?” Bomi asked him.

 “Namjoo and I were n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter