Coincidence

The Essence of Fate | Semi-Hiatus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7 PM sharp, Taemin pulled his car right in front of Naeun‘s house.  He was all dress up for the occasion. He got out from his car and called Naeun.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Oppa… You reach dy?”

“Yes dear… I’m in front of your house dy….”

“I will be out now… Bye!” She hung up the call and walked out from her house. She wore a beautiful, pink, floral, knee-length dress. He was leaning on the car, holding a bouquet of roses. When he saw her walking out from her house, he was mesmerized with her beauty.

“Hi oppa…” She smiled happily.

“Uri Naeun-ie is so beautiful today. This is for you milady.”

“This is so beautiful… thank you oppa… “She slightly pecked on his cheek. Taemin’s cheeks ascended to heaven. He opened the door for her and she got in. He drove to a Korean BBQ restaurant.

“Well I know you love meat… so ya… I prepared this for you…”

“I miss Hanguk meat so much… It’s been a while since I reached here…”

“Hahaha… I know how you feel…” They went in and the waiter showed them to their table. They sat down and were served immediately. Taemin grilled the meat half-cooked and fed her.

“Open your mouth… Ahhh…”

“Don’t want…”

“Paili… Ahh…” Naeun had no choice but to follow his order.  She opened and he fed her a big wrap.

“Delicious?” Naeun nodded as a reply as she cannot speak with full. Naeun wrapped a big wrap and wanted to feed him as well. She was too shy and hesitated for a while. Taemin noticed but pretend not knowing it. She then gathered up her guts and looked at Taemin.

“Oppa… open your mouth.” He opened his mouth and Naeun fed him the wrap. Taemin cheek ascended to heaven.

 

> * < * > * < * > * < * >

 

At 7pm sharp, Dong Woo reached Hayoung’s house and picked her up.

“Hayoung-ie, you look beautiful.”

“Thank you oppa… You look cute too…” She squeezed his face and made him look like a dumpling. Dong Woo smiled and patted her head back.

“Where are we going for dinner?”

“Hmmm… Something that you always want to do but never had a chance…”

“Okay…. Hmmm…  Curious… Can’t you tell me where?”

“Nope… It’s a secret.”

“Arasoh oppa…” He drove and stopped by a garden. He got down from the car first and like a gentlemen, he opened the car door for her and helped her out from the car. He covered her eyes and slowly they walked to the garden fountain. He weaseled and the lights were on. He let go of his hand slowly and Hayoung opened her eyes. She cannot believe what she saw. Dong Woo had prepared dinner near the garden fountain with beautiful lights decoration. He cooked for her.

“O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter