Confession

The Essence of Fate | Semi-Hiatus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun woke up and found Taemin sleeping soundly besides her holding her hand. Naeun was touched and felt secure.

“Oppa… I think I really fell for you… ottokaji?” She was mesmerized with him and thought to herself. Watching him made her feel happy and light hearted. She patted his hand with the other hand and smiled. Taemin woke up.

“Oh! Naeun-ah… you’re awake…”

“Neh… oppa… you’re here since yesterday?”

“Yeah… after I washed the dishes, I took a bath and when I came into your room you fall asleep.”

“Thanks oppa…”

“For?”

“For accompanying me…” They heard a knocked from the door interrupted their conversation. Naeun’s mom walked in with a tray of food for both of them.

“Hi, Naeun’s mom”

“Hello Taemin-sshi.”

“Mom… When you got back?”

“Yesterday midnight. I thought of calling you after you finished school but I received the shocking call from Taemin’s mom. I couldn’t leave my work… so I come back as fast as I can after I done my work and when I reached home I saw both of you were fast asleep… ”

“It’s okay mom… I’m fine…”

“Here… eat your breakfast… Taemin I brought yours too…”

“Thanks mom…”

“Thanks Naeun’s mom…” Naeun’s mom leaved them alone and went to the kitchen back.

“Getting better?” Taemin asked.

“Still hurt… but I’m okay… I need to go to the toilet…” Taemin helped her to the toilet and waited her at outside. When Taemin was waiting for her, Taemin kept on thinking whether he should confess his feelings or not. That thought just suddenly appeared. He decided to giveit a try. Once she was done, Taemin helped her to her bed again. They ate their breakfast together on her bed.

“Oppa… you’re not tired?”

“Nah… I am fine…”

“Please take care of yourself too...”

“I will… Actually… uhmmm… never mind…”

“Oppa… just tell me…”

“Here goes nothing… hmmm… actually I like you… not as a friend… so… ya…”Naeun giggled and smiled.

“Actually… uhmmm… oppa… I don’t know why… but… I feel… the same way towards you…” Taemin was shocked to hear that from Naeun but in the same time he was happy. He never thought that Naeun actually felt the same. He dazed out for awhile but eventually he held himself together and asked Naeun.

“Will you… uhmmm… be my girlfriend? He said while holding Naeun’s hand and Naeun could feel his sincerity.

“Uhmmm… o…kay…” Naeun answered him shyly. Taemin hugged her tightly. He then held her hand tightly. Naeun asked him to sit beside her on her bed. She rested her head on Taemin’s shoulder. Suddenly they heard a knock and Hayoung came in. Taemin quickly sat down at the chair beside Naeun and never let go of her hand.

“Naeun onnie! Are you okay? Oh Hi, Taemin oppa… I got a shock when all of us hear that you fainted from Chorong onnie.  The others all will be coming later…”

“I’m fine Hayoung-ie…” Hayoung looked at Naeun and looked at Taemin and then looked at their hands.

“So you guys together?” She whispered into Nae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter