Tired

The Essence of Fate | Semi-Hiatus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong and Naeun passed up their script to Miss Tiffany in the class. She decided that Naeun and Chorong became the director of the drama inter class competition. She asked the class opinion and none of them object the decision. Miss Tiffany passed the time to them to start distribute the task.
Chorong chose Bernice as Prop Manager to handle the props. Rachel volunteered herself to become Stage Manager to manage the stage. Harry was good in DJ stuff so he was chosen as the Techincal Manager. JongHyun was good with accounts so he in charge of the money. They planned to have an audition to see who can act as their characters. They have meeting with the class about the budget and also the materials they needed. The bells rang indicated recess time. They all agreed to have the audition the next day and they all left the class. Chorong and Naeun packed up to meet up with the gangs at their normal hangout place.

“Sorry we are late… We both just been selected to become director and co- director and we have to settle some stuff.” Chorong said while lying down at on the grass.

“I’m so tired… Chorong! I think we need to stay back more after this…”

“I think so to… Let’s take a rest…”

“Aigoo… poor both of you… since my class didn’t take part we will help you out…” Namjoo and Bomi volunteered.

“I will help you if I’m free!” Hayoung said.

“I will help when I can… I’m busy with the drama too…” Eunji said. In Guk hugged her from the the back.

“Don’t worry, I will help you out…” He said and kissed at her temple.

“Keep the sweet things to yourself will ya…” All of them said together and laughed. Taemin got up from his seat and walked away.

“Is he okay?” Naeun asked Namjoo.

“He is… Don’t worry…” Namjoo replied. After a while, Taemin came back with some bread and two bottle of juice. He handed a bottle of juice and bread to Naeun.

“You must eat… You look famished…”

“Thanks oppa!” Naeun quickly open the bread wrapper and eat the bread. Taemin sat beside Naeun and helped her to open the juice cap and passed it to her. After she finished the drink and bread, she felt tired and there were still time before the recess ends so she decided to sleep for a while.

“Oppa, I want to take a nap before enter the class… Can you wake me up a few minutes before the bell rings?”

“Sure…”

“Okay…” She slept on the grass. Taemin shook her at her shoulder.

“Naeun-ah, why don’t you sleep at my lap… wouldn’t it be more comfortable?”

“Is it okay?” Naeun hesitated

“Of course! No worries.”

“Okay then…” She lied her head on his lap and fell asleep soundly. Taemin was very happy. He kept on looking at her. The way she sleeps was just so beautiful that he couldn’t take his eyes off her. He played with her hair. Taemin felt at ease and relax. He then slowly took off his jacket and covered her with it. He placed a soft kiss at her forehead when the others were not noticing.

“Naeun!” Hayoung calling for her and found her fell in deep sleep. Taemin s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter