Unexpected Encounter

I Can Never Stop Loving You : The Flashback
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He was at the studio, sat on a stool at the center of the room. There was a drum set at the corner of the room that had been his companion ever since he went in to the studio. It was his favorite practice room. The feeling of the room was cozy with the help of sunlight through the window and the pastel chocolaty pallet floor.

He got the guitar wrapped around his arm, but he had no proper melody to play. His mind was blank. His heart was empty. He’d been sitting on the stool for about two hours and all he could strum was weird sound from the guitar. He couldn’t focus on his music. For the past two months, he felt like he lost his magic touch to make good music. After the fight they had two months ago, everything about him changed. His daily life was ordinary and plain. He couldn’t feel any passion of living as he used to have when she was in his life. Even though she never returned his love, but he knew she was there as a friend. He knew where to find her if he misses her.

He put down the guitar for a moment and let out a heavy sigh. He then placed the guitar on his lap again and cracked his fingers. He suddenly felt an urge to play a melody; a song.

Every word felt like a lightning struck to his heart. He did miss her, a lot. But he can’t put all the blame on her because obviously he was the one pushing her away from his life. He was the one decided to shut his heart for her. Although he couldn’t function well, he had to move on. At least, that was the best solution for his broken heart.

He then started humming to the song again. He seemed to be drowning in his own emotion, in the longing for the girl he loved; the girl that could never be his.

 

 

She parked her car in the basement of FNC building and turned off the car engine. She sat silently in her car, held her phone tightly in her hand, contemplating of what she should do. Should she call first or just barge in the studio?

She sat back on her seat and heaved a heavy sigh. She wasn’t sure it was a good idea about coming to the studio, but she wanted to see him badly. She wanted to talk to him. She wanted to face him and tell him the truth; she loves him. However she wasn’t sure if he wants to see her. They were both hurt.

After the fight they had two months ago, eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter