Thinking of Her

I Can Never Stop Loving You : The Flashback
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghwa lied on his bed with a storybook in his hand; the YongSeo storybook. He kept flipping the book over and over again. His thought of Seohyun suddenly built up in his mind. It had been three months since they left the show but the memories seemed fresh to him, especially when every single episodes of their fake-marriage life has been captured in a form of book.  That was the best gift he ever received from a woman and the most precious one he ever had.

“What are you doing now, Hyun?” Yonghwa talked to himself as his eyes were fixed to the photo of Seohyun in the book. The photo was taken when they were moving to their house; their Avatar house. Who ever thought of an Avatar theme for a newlywed house? They did. Yes, they both did.

The feeling when they decorated their newlywed house way amazing. They unpacked their stuff, lifting the vase and the mattress, and doing all the decorating with laugh. The moment is inerasable. 

He looked at another page. There was a photo of Seohyun in her bright pink sweater with the apron on. He remembered how nervous he was when SNSD members came for a visit. But above all, he clearly remembered every single moment he shared with Seohyun at that moment. It was awkward but it was fun. He found new side of Seohyun from her SNSD members. She’s quirky and lovely at the same time. Besides being nervous around the SNSD members, his heart beat a little faster every time he looked in Seohyun’s eyes.  Something about those eyes that hit his heart with a mysterious feeling. He didn’t quite understand it but he liked the feeling.

Every time he turned a page, all the memories kept flashing in hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter