Thinking of Him

I Can Never Stop Loving You : The Flashback
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun sat still on the piano chair, alone in the practise room. She had no idea why she went into that room in the first place. Practise? Maybe. Need a time alone? Most probable reason. After the meeting with her fellow SNSD member and the management, she felt kind of restless in her heart for no reason. The announcement of SNSD participation in Niigata Concert in Japan was overwhelming. But when the management mention about the above the special stage performance that she will have with Yonghwa, it gave her such unexplained feeling. Her professionalism is unquestionable but her true heart tells another story.

It had been a few months since she and Yonghwa departed from the show. And even she knows they will see each other on music show, but there was something about the upcoming special stage freaks her out. Nervous? Yes, she felt butterflies in her stomach thinking about how the performance is going to be.

I’m happy to see Yong oppa again but why did I feel so nervous about it? She kept staring at the black and white piano keyboard with turmoil of thoughts in her mind. She didn’t understand her own feeling.

Her eyes then moved to the corner of the room where she spotted a guitar case leaning against the wall. She got up from the chair and moved to the corner of the room. She opened the case and picked up the guitar in her hand. “I wouldn’t know how to play this if it wasn’t because of Yong oppa.” Seohyun talked to herself. She sat on the floor and started to strum the guitar, making a randomly nice sound to her ears. She then threw her sight out the window, looking at the cloudy sky. The weather was nice and calm.

All of a sudden, Yonghwa’s face flashed in her head, followed by the memory they’ve shared together during the show. It was definitely a precious memory for her. She couldn’t thank Yonghwa enough for being so considerate to her all along the show.

Unknowingly her fingers started to strum to ‘What’s Up’ song. Yes, that was the song Yonghwa wished her to play. And she played it succ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter