The Special Stage

I Can Never Stop Loving You : The Flashback
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The seat of the stadium was full of people. The fans were super excited to see their Idols. It was rainy and the concert hasn’t yet started but light sticks and banners were already up in the air. Obviously nothing can stop them from cheering for their favourite Idols.

Meanwhile in SNSD changing room, all members were preparing; the outfits, the accessories, the hair, the makeup, the dance routine. Everything needed to be done before they go up on stage.

“Okay girls, we will start with Run Devil Run, then Hoot, followed by Gee and finally Oh! Got it?” Taeyeon was reminding the members. The Kid Leader knew her role very well. The members only nodded and continued with their outfit and stuff.

While everybody was busy preparing, Seohyun sat on a chair at the corner of the room practising the Banmal Song all by herself. Since the official release of Banmal Song have the different lyric from what she wrote with Yonghwa beforehand, she needed to make sure that she won’t get the lyric wrong. At the moment, her phone vibrated; one incoming message from Yonghwa. She picked the phone and read it.

From: Yong Oppa

Hyun~ are you ready? It’s been a while since we performed together. I’m very nervous here but I’m happy that we can do it again. Even though we only managed to have little time to practice last night, let’s do our best tonight. I’ll see you later. Hyun fighting!

A curve of smile unknowingly appeared. It was nice to received such message from him; simple yet meaningful. Her fingers started to type a reply message to him.

Seohyun couldn’t stop smiling. She stared at the phone, reading Yonghwa’s message all over again. How funny Yonghwa still called her by Hyun instead of Seohyun or Joohyun. Besides her fellow SNSD, no one ever called her like that except Yonghwa. The name had a special meaning to both of them.

“Looks like someone is smiling to herself. Excited to see your hubby huh?” Hyoyeon teased Seohyun when she walked pass through the maknae.

“Unnie...” Seohyun glared at Hyoyeon who seemed to enjoy teasing her. “I’m so nervous. What if I screwed the performance?”

“You wouldn’t.” Hyoyeon replied nonchalantly. “I’m sure it will be a romantic performance.”

“You guys are going to hold hand, right? Aww, that’s so sweet.” Sunny joined the conversation in a sudden.

Seohyun couldn’t say anything to escape herself from her members teasing scene. People said ‘the more the merrier’ but for Seohyun, the teasing could continue all day and all night. So she decided to ignore her sister. However, deep inside she was indeed excited to see Yonghwa.  

 

In CN Blue changing room, Yonghwa was leaning against the wall with the phone in his hand. He was reading Seohyun’s text message. Every time he received a reply from Seohyun, he couldn’t hide his happiness.

From: Hyun

I’m ready and I’m nervous too. My heart is thumping so hard. But I’m happy to perform with you again. I’ll do my best. Yong oppa fighting! See you at the backstage.

Yonghwa giggled as he read the message. Their brief meeting last night was all work; sound check and dry-run rehearsal so there was nothing much to talk about. He wanted to spend more time with Seohyun. He even thought about asking her out but that would be too obvious.  Well, it was men’s pride thingy.

“Hyung...” Jonghyun called Yonghwa. But there was no response from him. It looked like his thought was absorbed by whatever thing in his phone. “HYUNG!” He shouted.

“Huh? What?” Yonghwa was snapped back to reality by Jonghyun’s shout.

“What’s so excited about that game?”

“What game?” Yonghwa asked confusedly. He got no idea what Jonghyun were talking about.

“The one you’re playing in your phone. You don’t even hear me calling you.” Minhyuk looked slightly annoyed.

“Oh yeah, the game. It’s really good.” Yonghwa grinned foolishly. That tiny lie definitely saved him from get tease by his own member. Somehow he was relieved that he didn’t get caught. “So why do you call me?”

“Are you going to wear that t-shirt onstage? You should get ready. Our stylist called you for quite a time. We have an hour before our turn. Besides, you have the spec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter