Her Confusing Heart

I Can Never Stop Loving You : The Flashback
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All nine girls of SNSD were now home; in their dorm in Seoul. The Niigata Concert went well and in return, they were given 2 days break. The morning in SNSD dorm was pretty quite than the usual as some of them were spending their free time sleeping and the other were relaxing in the living room, watching drama. Seohyun in other hand was locking herself in her room, did some diary writing. There were a lot of thoughts swimming in her mind and some of them were pretty confusing. No matter how closer she is with her fellow member, not everything can be shared.  

As she rolled on her bed, with the diary in her hand, some memories crossed her mind; the thought of Yonghwa to be exact. Seohyun’s heart started to beat faster. She was restless. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Hyoyeon peeked in. “Hey, want some ramyun? Sooyoung is in a good mood so she decided to cook some.”

Seohyun shook her head while her eyes were looking elsewhere. Her focus was distracted by whatever thought she had about Yonghwa in her mind. Hyoyeon stepped in the room as she noticed something weird about the maknae. Hyoyeon silently approached and sat at the edge of her bed. “Did you hear me? What’s wrong with you?”

“Oh, nothing.” Seohyun replied nonchalantly.

“Come on, I noticed something strange about you. You’ve been locking yourself in this room ever since we were home. Are you sick?” Hyoyeon put her hand on Seohyun’s forehead to check the heat but she was total fine.

“Really unnie, nothing.” Seohyun rolled to another side, trying to avoid more question from Hyoyeon.

“Yah!” Hyoyeon pulled her over with all the strength she had. She knew something had happened to the maknae. Seohyun might act weirdly sometimes but she definitely not a good liar. Her expression tells that there was indeed something bothering her.  “It must be something bothering you.”

Seohyun finally gave up. Somehow she was tired of thinking and being confused. She sat up on the bed. She released a heavy sigh and faced Hyoyeon with a bitter look.

“Okay, tell me what happen. I never see you this troubled.” Hyoyeon moved closer to her and gently caressed her thigh.

“Unnie...” Seohyun inhaled a deep breath and released it slowly. “I don’t know what happen to me. Since our last meeting at the concert, he kept coming to my mind even though I’m not thinking of him. And my heart...it beats faster than the usual. I think I’m going crazy.” She closed her face with both her hands. The matter was really bothering her. It was something she couldn’t even explain, something confusing to both her head and heart. “What’s on earth is happening to me, unnie?”

“Who are you talking about here?” Hyoyeon furrowed her eyebrows.

“You know him.”

“Okay...who? I’m really not sure who you’re talking about.” Hyoyeon responded to Seohyun with a baffle look. Even though there was someone come to her mind but she wanted to hear it from Seohyun’s mouth. Her guess might be wrong.

“Unnie...” Seohyun whined. She really thought Hyoyeon knew who she was talking about.

“I really don’t know. Instead of me guessing, so why don’t you just tell me who the hell you’re talking about.”

Seohyun grunted. “Yonghwa oppa.” She finally said it.

“Oh...” Hyoyeon nodded with a small grin on the corner of her lips but she tried to hide it. It must be something serious. She never saw her so troubled before.  “What about him?”

“Remember our special stage at Niigata Concert last few days?” Seohyun position herself to directly faced Hyoy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter