Heart-breaking Night

I Can Never Stop Loving You : The Flashback
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both Yonghwa and Seohyun were having a good time at dinner. After a very thorough consideration, she finally agreed to go out with him. He walked her to the lobby of her dorm like he used to. They both were standing in front of the elevator.

“Oppa, how can you just show up at my dorm out of nowhere?”

He laughed at the question. “You keep asking me the same question ever since we had dinner just now.”

“I just want to know. It was so strange for a guy to just simply pop up in front of our dorm door like that. How do you know I was at home in the first place? I’m pretty sure someone is helping you. It was Hyoyeon unnie, isn’t it?”

He laughed again. “She has nothing to do with it. I just want to see you. So I decided to come to your dorm. It was a try and error.”

“By the way, thanks for the dinner.” She thanked him with a pleasant smile on her face.

“Thanks to you too. I’m glad you agreed to go out with me. I hope this is not the last date for us.” He looked at her with big anticipation in his heart. After their first date, he showed no sign of giving up. He was certain with his feeling and he didn’t want to lose her. Although he knew there might be a possibility he might get rejected again, but he won’t give up.

Upon his answer, she got a little nervous. She did enjoy the night, but she didn’t know how far it will go. “Oppa, I think we need to talk about that.”

“About our date?” He faked a laugh.“Somehow I expected this would come. But I really don’t understand, Hyun. Why are you so reluctant of going out on a date with me? Am a bad person to you?”

“No, it’s not that. You’re a nice guy. In fact, I like going out with you, but I don’t want to hurt your feeling.”

“Which part of going out with me will hurt my feeling?” He furrowed his eyebrows as he looked intensely at her. He was eager of an explanation.

She pressed her lips as she looked down to the floor. She was playing Scrabble in her head, trying to find the best word to answer the question. She didn’t know how he would react to the answer. There was a brief silence between them. 

He heaved a sigh; a heavy sigh. “Hyun, I told you how I feel for you. And if you really don’t like me that way, just tell me so. I can walk away.”

“Oppa...” She slowly turned to him. “I care for you, but I’m not ready f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter