Unexpected Encounter IV

I Can Never Stop Loving You : The Flashback
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Continue from Chapter 11]

“Oppa…” Stubbornness struck again.

“Let me finish.” He cut her off.  

“Okay.” She answered. She took a deep breath and exhale slowly as she prepared herself for whatever he may say.

“I admitted that I was so mad at you for not trying to open your heart for me. I keep asking why it is so hard for you to accept me. Am I that bad to be the man for you? Or you have someone else? I can’t think straight. I was so damn mad at you.” He slowly walked towards her. “After the fight we had weeks ago, I don’t know what I should do. I want to fix us, but I feel tired of chasing the uncertainty of us. I’m not sure how much longer I can go on with this one sided love. But as I thought my life would be easier without you, it turns out that my life is actually empty without you. The idea of trying to avoid you makes me even crazier. No matter how mad I am with you, I can’t stop thinking about you, Hyun.”

“Oppa, what are trying to say?” She didn’t understand what he really means. Is he expressing his anger or confessing something?

He took her hands and held it tightly. He looked in her eyes. “I love you, Seo Joohyun. I really do, with all my heart. I can’t imagine my life with another woman except you. You might think I’m playing jokes with you, but I’m not. I can be playful but this time I’m damn serious. I never lie about my feeling and I won’t lie about it. I want you and only you.”

His statement left her speechless. Although she already knew his feeling for her, but what he just said sent an electrifying feeling all over her body. She could feel the sincerity of the words. She could imagine his clear eyes while saying it.

“After you left my practice room, I tried to chase you. But obviously I was too late. So I sat at the basement parking, cried like an idiot and I realized how much I need you.” He bowed his head down. “I never meant to hurt you, but I can promise you I’ll do better if you give me another chance. Let’s fix this, let’s fix us.”

She looked at him with thousands of thoughts and doubts lingered in her head. She was completely sure about the feeling he had for her and she knew how she felt for him too, but will another chance really fix them? How far the relationship will go? Would it be easy for them to juggle between their personal and professional life?

They both stood in front of each other, so close they could feel the warmth of each other’s body. Both of them were having mix feeling; happy, confuse and anticipation. He was being careful with his action as she was being careful with her words.

 “Hyun, say something.” The silence sent him a minor panic. After a long explanation, he wasn’t prepared for another rejection. “Do you forgive me?” He asked as he looked straight into her eyes.

“If there’s anyone who should be blame for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter