He's Hurt

I Can Never Stop Loving You : The Flashback
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While driving his car to his apartment, he couldn’t focus. The pain in his heart was too much to endure. His chest felt so tight as if he was lacking of air. He pulled off his car at one side of the road and started screaming, released all the frustrations he’d been holding inside. He leaned his head on the head rest and closed his eyes.

I never thought loving you could hurt me this bad. But I can’t stop myself from loving you because all I wanted is you. But how could you hurt me like this, Seohyun?

He opened his eyes and tears unexpectedly fell on his cheeks. He tried to shake off the thought of the night but he couldn’t. Her face lingered in his mind like flying bees; noisy and it stings. He took a deep breath and let it out slowly. After a few minutes, he ignited the car and drove to his apartment.

Once he reached home, he opened the fridge and took out a carton of beer and two bottle of soju. He then threw himself on the couch. He didn’t bother to turn on the light. It was pitch black living hall he was lied down on. He lost the light of his life that night, so stayed in the darkness was more soothing. He heaved a heavy sigh.

After a few cans of beer and two bottle of soju, the alcohol effect had finally kicked in. He was high of good memories mix with the feeling of rejections he had to deal with over and over. At the moment, all memories they shared together flashed upon his eyes like a movie; the day he first laid eyes on her, the first time they hold hands, the laugh they shared, the conversation they had, the compliments and comments they gave to each other.

Every moment he shared with her filled his life with more joy. Although he did realize they were paired up for a TV show, for rating purposes but he never expected he would really fall for her. Her sweet smile, her cute pouty face when he , her contagious giggle, her pure-sparkling eyes, her stubbornness, her quirky attitude, her adorable helplessness of speaking informally with him…everything about her is fascinating.  All those memories unknowingly brought smile to his face, but it was immediately faded as he remembered what happened that night. He knew it would take some times for him to heal or he might not heal at all, he didn’t know. His tired body couldn’t cope up with all the pain anymore. All the beer cans was empty and they were all over the place. His brain needed rest, so was his heart. He slowly drifted to dreamland.

 

The darkness of the room changed when the su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter