Plans For Today

Surprise! Transformation!

It was 11 o clock in the morning.  IU and Yoseob had already eaten brerakfast, and dishes had been washed by IU.  They were now sitting comfortably on the couch in the living room laughing heartily at Spongebob.  Yoseob glanced at IU and looked at her up and down.  

"Oh, hey IU, why are you wearing the same clothes as yesterday?"  Yoseob chirped.  

"Its my only clothes," IU answered bluntly, eyes glued to the screen.  Yoseob's eyes widened and his jaw dropped.  He immediately turned off the television.  IU pouted. "Hey I was watching that! Patrick the star was about to do something stupid…"

Yoseob stood up and jumped in the air.  "SHOPPING MALL!''  He cried, arms flailing.  IU looked at him nervously.  "Uhmm, are you sure?"  Yoseob nodded animatedly, his head bobbing up and down. "Yeah, you're a girl," he said."Girls need to have lots of clothes and make-up to be pretty." 

"Tchh."  IU rolled her eyes. "You make females sound like complete jerks and fake people. I only need some basic things and some clothes, and I don't want to end up buying more than what I need."

Yoseob nodded slowly. "Then should we take the car?"  IU's eyes sparkled.  "The red one?"  She asked, since red was her favorite color.  

Yoseob stared at her weirdly. "Uhm yeah..."  IU smirked upon seeing Yoseob's reaction. Even though she had never done it before, she had done quite a thorough job of researching and stalking Yang Yoseob.  In several hours, she had discovered the amount and the types of cars inside their garage, which one of them belonged to Yoseob, the number of people living in the house, and the amount of workers the Yang family had hired.  [A/N: LIKE A PRO.]

Grinning with excitement, Yoseob bounced up the staircase like a little child.  IU laid back down on the couch, sighing, and blew her bangs.  I really hope that no one will recognize me...  I really hope not. 

After several minutes had passed, Yoseob ran down the stairs, skipping steps, and skidded to a stop as he reached the living room.  He was dressed in a dark red hoodie with several shirts and a black pair of jeans.  On his head was his favorite cap, a dark blue hat with the NY Yankees logo stitched into it with white string. [A/N: I'm a yankees fan, but I have New York pride :D]

As soon as Yoseob saw IU he screamed out loud.  IU jumped, startled by the random high-pitched screech of a boy.  "Is there something wrong, Yoseob-ssi?"  

Yoseob pointed at IU, repeatedly signaling at her wrinkled clothes and bed hair.  "YOU LOOK LIKE A MESS!"  IU's green jacket was crinkled and had several cooking stains on it, while her hair looked as if a monster would jump out and attack at any moment.  IU clicked her tongue and rolled her eyes.  "That's why we're going to the mall, babo."  

Yoseob grabbed IU and dragged her up the stairs.  "Yah, where are you taking me?"  IU exclaimed, annoyed that Yoseob was dragging her to placed without telling her.  It made her feel like she was being treated as an object and dehumanized her.  

They arrived at a door that IU didn't recognize, and which Yoseob threw open.  IU finally escaped from Yoseob's grip and observingly looked at her surroundings.  It seemed like a plain bedroom with few decorations.  There was a large king-sized bed with a canopy and a clothing drawer as well as a wall closet.  Several photos were hung on the wall, one of them depicting a kind-faced, middle-aged mother and a lightly smiling father.  In between them, a young boy stood grinning widely.  IU walked closer to the photo.  That kid, IU thought to herself.  Is he-

"I looked cute as a kid, right?"  Yoseob said playfully, interrupting IU's thoughts.  IU swiftly turned to face him and scoffed.  "You look the same," she said with a monotone voice.  Yoseob laughed.  "Are you trying to say that I'm cute even now?"  

IU blushed and let her head fall.  "A-Ani!  I meant-"  She was interrupted by Yoseob's laugh.  "Haha, I know.  I'm just kidding," he said, giving a small smile.  IU let a smile slowly play onto her face and Yoseob leaned closer to her, trying to look at IU more clearly.  "You have a nice smile," he stated.  

IU's face became a deep shade of red.  "Y-YAH!  Stop playing around!"  She sputtered nervously.  "What'd you bring me up here for?"  IU demanded.

Yoseob didn't answer and went to a naerby closet, opening a drawer and rummaging through it with his hand.  IU curiously approached the closet.  It was filled with woman's clothes and famous brand-named outifts.  Yoseob handed her a pair of jeans.  

"Here.  Wear this.  I think it's going to be too big for you though because you're a lot skinnier than my mom," Yoseob said.  As IU accepted the pair of pants, Yoseob began walking out the door.  "I'm going to get something."  

IU quickly changed out of her dirty pants and into the clean, comfortable jeans that Yoseob had given her.  She pulled the pants up, but they slid down a little.  Wah, these pants really are too big for me.  Have I lost some weight?  She thought to herself.  Maybe there's a belt or something somewhere here...?

Yoseob suddenly came back into the room, and a frown formed on IU's face.  "Yah!  You didn't announce that you were going to come in just now.  What if you came in and I was still changing, huh?!"  IU asked angrily, showing him a fist.  Yoseob merely clicked his tongue.  "It wouldn't have been the first time I saw something like that," he mumbled.

"WHAT WAS THAT?"  IU asked menacingly.  Yoseob gave her a cute eye-smile.  "Nothing, nothing!"  He said cheerfully and handed her a shirt.  "What is this," IU asked.  

"It's a shirt," Yoseob simply answered.  IU rolled her eyes.  "Thanks, captain obvious."  Yoseob sat down on the bed and laid his head on a pillow while IU stood, waiting.  "Well?"  IU asked.  "Aren't you going to leave?"  

Yoseob winked at her, giving her smirk.  "Why would I do that?"  He asked innocently.  IU's cheeks turned pink and she bit her lower lip.  "GET OUT OF HERE!"  She yelled, going berserk and roaring playfully like a monster.  Yoseob quickly rolled off the bed and ran out of the room.  IU ran after him and slammed the door closed, locking the door knob.  As soon as she walked away from the door, the knob began jiggling.  

"Awww," Yoseob said from behind the door.  "You're no fun!"  He said, pouting.  Yoseob sat down and leaned his back against the door, waiting for IU to come out.  IU rolled her eyes and changed into the large white t-shirt Yoseob had given her.  Hmm, she thought to herself as she stood in front of the mirror.  It's a bit baggy isn't it?  It's okay though.

She looked around the room and spotted a comb, and began to brush her hair.  Aigoo, I'm sorry my hair.  I neglected you so much that now you're all knotted and dirty~

________________________________________________________________________________________

Yoseob fell onto the floor, the door which had been supporting his weight had suddenly been pulled away.  "Oww," he whined, rubbing the back of his head.  He looked up and saw IU's face staring down at him.  "I'm done," she said. 

Yoseob sat up and jumped to his feet.  He inspected IU, looking to see if she was all tidied up.  Yoseob nodded his head approvingly.  "Even though these clothes don't fit you very well, you still look good enough for me to kiss you."  IU turned red. "YOU! It's unbelievable how much of a ert you really are!" She shouted, unable to look him in the eye.  

Yoseob chuckled.  "We should go now, shouldn't we?  We have to buy LOTS of things for IU~" he said, his voice trailing off.  IU pouted and stormed off.  Yoseob laughed cutely and followed her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello there!:] i finally updated~ wahh i'm so sorry to my loyal subscribers who have been waiting for my update ):

high school is really annoying and i'm busy most of the time (and lazy).  mian. ): so i tried to make this chapter nicee and long.  hehe, i have vacation from school today, so that's why i'm updating(: happy black friday!~

and happy late thanksgiving!~ HEHEHE ;D comment and subscribe(: