Stalking

Surprise! Transformation!

"Yoseob-ahh~," a lady called.

"Yes umma?" Yoseob ran down to the bottom of the staircase where his mother was waiting for him.  He slowed to a stop as he noticed the piece of luggage in her hands.

"Are you and appa going somewhere?" he asked, leaning against the wall.

She nodded. "Me and appa are going to New York to discuss about placing some factories there, and make business deals. The usual. We'll be there for one or two months, okay?"

Yoseob nodded slowly. "Arraso."  He was used to this, as it had been happening ever since he had been born.  

His mother looked at him sadly.  She placed a hand on her son's shoulder and apologized.  "Mian.  I feel like a terrible mother because our family never spends time together.  You're an only child but maybe it would have been better if you had a brother or something..."

Yoseob laughed.  "I'm fine, umma.  BEAST is enough company for me."

His mom's face broke into a smile.  "I guess they're your brothers, and remember, they're always welcome to stay here!  However, there are still some things you must attend without me and appa.  There's a schedule on the dining table for you.  Look through it okay?  Me and appa have to get going now."  Yoseob's mother brought his son into an embrace and kissed his cheek.  "School starts in 40 minutes so watch the news or something."

She walked over to the living room with Yoseob following her and the news channel.  But neither she nor Yoseob were listening to the boring drone of the reporter.  Quick footsteps ran down the staircase, out the door, back in the house, up the stairs, down again and out.  Yoseob's dad jogged into the living room, panting.  "All right honey," pant, "all the luggage," pant, "is in the trunk.  His eyes widened and he pointed to the bad in his wife's hand. "Omo!  How did I miss that?!"

"It's okay, honey."  She soothed her husband with a comforting pat on the back.  "I'll put it in the car right now and then we'll head for the airport."  She hugged her son goodbye and walked to the car.  But before she left the room, a loud cry erupted from the television which caused all heads to turn.

"BREAKING NEWS.  THE OWNERS OF LOEN INDUSTRY, THE LEE FAMILY, HAVE BEEN KILLED."  The newscaster yelled into the mic with his booming voice.  "THE BODIES HAVE YET TO BE RECOVERED BUT THEIR HOUSE HAS BEEN BURNED DOWN.  HOWEVER THERE IS LITTLE CHANCE OF ANY ONE OF THEIR SURVIVALS.  A NOTE HAS BEEN FOUND STATING THAT THE FAMILY IS DEAD, AND THAT THE BODIES WILL NEVER BE FOUND... and now for other news, there will be a thunderstorm tonight.  Be sure to stay inside at night to avoid lightning and...."

The family stared at the screen in silence.  They had been family friends ever since Yoseob had been born, although Yoseob hadn't seen Jieun since they were kids.  "That's terrible..." Yoseob's mother whispered.  Even Yoseob's father was shocked.  "You and Jieun were such great friends..."  Yoseob felt a sharp pain in his heart, remembering how happy he had been as a kid playing with her.

There was an awkward moment of silence because no one knew what to say and it was there just to let the deaths of the Lee family fully sink in.  The family silently decided to pretend nothing had happened and the T.V. had never given them sad news.  Yoseob's mother gave him a final hug and walked to the car, carrying her bag.

Yoseob's father walked to Yoseob and placed a hand on his shoulder.  They shared a man-hug. [A/N: LOL MAN-HUG. ;D] "Yoseob-ah, take care of the house, arraso?  I've told the chef to take a vacation because you prefer making food by yourself when we're gone.  If you ever need anything just call me or umma, or you can just ask your driver, okay?"  Yoseob's father turned to get to the car, and then quickly turned back to face his son.

"Oh and, don't bring any girls into the house..." Yoseob's father had a completely serious face on, causing Yoseob to gulp nervously and make a sharp nod.  Yoseob's father's eyes suddenly become playful.  "Unless if they're cute of course."  Yoseob's father said jokingly.  Yoseob laughed.

Yoseob looked out the window as his parents' car pulled out of the driveway.  He smiled and waved a final goodbye to his parents, watching them wave back.  After the car left his vision, he looked up into the sky, thinking of Jieun.  Aishh how could this happen?  Even sky looks like it wants to cry for them...

As he walked away from the window, he didn't notice the girl across the street, hiding in a bush, who had been watching the family part ways.  Yang Yoseob, she thought.  You are my first target.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aigoo how was my first chapter?(:

When i wrote this in my book, it seemed a lot longer .__. Sorry if you think its short...kekeke~

Please comment on how it is so i can make the writing styles to your preferences(: I pretty much have the plot all planned out, its just a matter of typing it all out. ahaha ;D