Pretend

Surprise! Transformation!

Yoseob rode his motorcycle to school, signaling B2ST, his group of friends, that his parents had left the house in a hurry and would be gone for a while.  As Yoseob took his helmet off, Doojoon placed his hand on Yoseob's shoulder.  

"We're here for you Yoseob."  Doojoon patted Yoseob's back as the rest of the group nodded.  

Yoseob stared into the floor and then looked up with a grin on his face. "What are you talking about?" Yoseob fake laughed.  "I'm absolutely fine!"  The B2ST group cooly looked away, pretending to know nothing of the leaving of Yoseob's parents.  

As the 6 teenagers walked to the entrance of East Seoul High but not actually entering, several girls whispered and pointed to them. Although they weren't the kingkas of the school, they were still popular with girls. Since they had gotten used to being watched and stared at by girls they completely ignored all the girls who stood by to watch them do whatever.  

"Hyung," Kikwang tapped Doojoon's shoulder."Is it just me or are more girls starting watching us today?"

Doojoon looked around, surveying their surroundings. "Yeah it's really happening... what the hell is going on?" He asked himself.  

"I don't know hyung," Hyunseung said. "But I don't like all these people watching me." He whimpered. Junhyung noticed a piece of paper stuck to his foot and shook his leg to get it off. When the paper finally came off, he noticed the words on the paper to which his eyes widened.  

"Hyung..." Junhyung whispered. Everyone looked at him in confusion as he picked up the crumpled piece of paper. As the group surrounded Junhyung to read the paper, they gasped.  

Dongwoon, unable to believe the words on the paper, read it aloud. "2PM's Ok Taecyeon-ssi has challenged B2ST's Kikwang for his title of strongest student. A fight will be held at ______ Park at 4:00 PM after school. Ok Taecyeon-ssi states that it will be a 'friendly match' and that he is just curious of the outcome. So everyone be sure to watch the two muscled males fight."

Kikwang stared at the article.  Was this the reason why all the girls were pointing to them?  Yeah, he saw two girls talking to each other while imaginary muscles on their arms. 

Hyunsung was still confused though.  "Why did Taecyeon challenge you though?"  Kikwang shrugged in reply.  "Coach Park is supposed to choose the guy to enter the fighting tournament soon.  Might be to impress the coach and convince everyone that he's the right choice."  

Yoseob pouted.  "What the heck?!  I'm strong too~"

"Yeah, but Kikwangie has the 'strongest student' title,"  Dongwoon pointed out.  "Oh yeah," Yoseob remembered.  

-RING RING RING- [A/N: yeah that's the school bell. LOL]

"Omo, we better get to class or else we'll get detention again!"  Hyunseung yelled as he ran into the building carrying his backpack over his shoulder, arms flailing.  Yoseob quickly slung his backpack over his shoulder and ran to his trigonometry class.

Yoseob sat down in his usual seat next to 2PM's Junsu, who was talking to the girl next to him, SNSD's Seohyun.  

"Hey cutie~" a girl placed her head on Yoseob's shoulder.  Yoseob turned around to face the girl and then sigh deeply.

"What are you doing Suzy?"

Suzy giggled.  "What do you mean?  Did you forget how much fun we had together?"  She whispered into his ear, causing the hair on the back of Yoseob's neck to rise.  

Yoseob gently pushed himself away and faced another direction with his elbow supporting his chin.  

"We're over, Suzy.  Remember?"

Suzy caressed his cheek and turned his face so that their eyes stared into each other's.  Yoseob stiffened. 

"You cheated on me Suzy, more than once.  I don't give girls like you a second chance."

Suzy looked shocked, and then gave a very nasty pout, before dropping her hands to her sides and stomping away.

The teacher clapped her hands.  "Okay, everyone sit down.  Yes, that means you too, Doojoon."

The lesson began, and Yoseob yawned.  He was tired already.  

-Skip to the end of the day-

Yoseob leaned against his motorcycle, giving Kikwang a pep talk, while waiting for the other B2ST members to arrive.   Two minutes later, Dongwoon came into view with a girl.  They were holding hands and swinging it back and forth.  Then, Junhyung rushed over to separate their hands, while playfully sticking his tongue out at the girl and grabbing Dongwoon's wrist to drag him to where Yoseob and Kikwang stoof.  As Yoseob pointed them out to Kikwang, they started cracking up

When Junhyung and Dongwoon arrived, Junhyung let go of Dongwoon's wrist and clicked his tongue.  "Aigoo, this kid!"  He referred to Dongwoon.  "Just can't get enough of his girlfriend."  Doojoon and Hyunsung arrived just in time to hear Junhyung's comment, to which they started laughing.  

"Maybe our maknae isn't that innocent anymore," Hyunseung laughed darkly.  Everyone but Dongwoon, who blushed lightly, hooted loudly.  

"Speaking of girlfriends, what the hell did Suzy want today, Yoseob?"  Doojoon questioned. 

"Eh," Yoseob shrugged.  "Just to flirt."

Doojoon narrowed his eyes.  "You're not taking her back are you?"

Yoseob's eyes turned serious.  "Hyung.  She cheated on me twice.  I forgave her once but not again."  He laughed.  "What kind of babo do you think I am?  I wouldn't date a girl who cheated on me twice and still plays around with other guys."

Doojoon patted his back.  "Arasso.  But it would be better than dating a snobby, rich girl right?"

Yoseob's eyes widened.  "It would be a HELL of a lot better!" 

East Seoul High was a public highschool.  Although Yoseob's family is rich, Yoseob wanted to attend a public highschool like a regular guy because he hated those stuck-up, spoiled brats.  His family used to force him to attend private schools, but everytime they left for a business trip, he would apply for East Seoul High once more.  Eventually his parents gave up and allowed him to attend the public school, seeing their son's strong dislike of private schools.  

"Okay, let's go to the park to watch Kikwangie fight!"  Yoseob yelled out loud.  He began to enthustiastically march in the direction of the park, when Junhyung called him back.  "Yahh, what are you gunna do about your motorcycle?"  

Yoseob looked into the distance, thinking to himself.  "OH!" He shouted suddenly.  "I'll just come back to school for it later. 

Everyone shrugged.  "Whatever," Doojoon said.  "But we're not walking you back to school: we're going straight home after the fight."

"Fine, whatever," Yoseob pouted.  He the keys in his front right jeans pocket, and then started walking to the park.

"Oh, but be careful," Dongwoon warned.  "It might rain when you're going home."

Yoseob waved his hand in a reassuring way.  "Of course I will maknae~  But you should call your girlfriend and tell HER to be careful, right?"  He teased, causing Dongwoon to blush.  "Hyuna has an umbrella and she lives really close..." He mumbled.  

They continued walking, encouraging Kikwang and getting him read for the fight, until they finally arrived.

There was already a large crowd at the park.  Loud "oh's" and "ah's" could be heard across the street.  The B2ST boys shouldered their way through the crowd, approaching the center of the crowd.  As they reached the spectacle that everyone was staring at, Kikwang put on his "Bad-Boy" face eand cracked his knuckles.

Ok Taecyeon was at the center of the crowd, throwing punches to an invisible enemy.  His eyebrows had a v-shape, showing how focused and determined he was.  Kikwang looked at him with serious eyes and ripped his shirt off.

The sounds of squealing girls and cheering erupted from the crowd.  Kikwang had a six-pack as well as nice biceps.

Then Ok Taecyeon threw his shirt onto the floor, revealing a six-pack, abs, and an overall better body build.  2PM's Junho came out from the crowd and shyly retrieved Taecyeon's shirt.  As the girls began shrieking inappropriate comments about Taecyeon's body, Kikwang gulped nervously.  Yoseob ran up to Doojoon cutely and stated, "I wanna start it." 

Doojoon rolled his eyes, arms crossed, and gave a quick nod in response.  Delighted, Yoseob stepped inbetween the two fighters,  eyes flickering from one person's face to the other, and raised a single hand in the air.  

"Hana..." he said in a loud, clear voice.

Kikwang and Taecyeon crouched into defensive positions.

"Dul..."

Kikwang clenched his hands into fists, and Taecyeon took a deep breath.

"Set!"  Yoseob sharply brought down his hand and quickly backed up away from the fighting area.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  

AHH! so how was it? :D heheh 

im sorry it took me so long to update OTL -bow bow bow-

there was a hurricane!~ haha :] but i'll promise to update soon!~ i pretty much have the whole third chapter written out.  i just have to type it LOL XD

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE(: kekeke thank you :]

im sorry for grammar and spelling problems >.<

OH WAIT I HAVE A QUESTION. would you consider this chapter long or short? o: i wanna know so i can keep it in mind the next time i update ;D haha~ please answer me :D