Tickle Monster

Surprise! Transformation!

IU opened her eyes slowly, trying to remember where she was.  Her face grimaced as she struggled to remember everything.  

I'm in Yoseob's house, she remembered.  I'm his housemaid now... and he doesn't know about what happened. 

IU flinched.  Ever since the incident, I keep having a hard time remembering things. 

"IUU!~"  Someone called.  IU's ears perked up suddenly, remembering the voice from somewhere.  

That man isn't here, is he?  She thought worriedly.  "Who is it?"  She called, nervousness beginning to raise the hairs on the back of her neck..

No one answered and IU puffed her cheeks in annoyance.  Is it that cheeky brat mocking me as his "slave?"

She removed the blanket that covered her and wiped off some eye crust as she headed outside the room.  Poking her head outside the doorway, she quickly glanced left to right to see if anyone came into sight.  Since she didn't see anyone, she quietly tip-toed towards the staircase.  

Completely awake and on the alert, IU constantly scanned the area for any sign of life as she walked down the stairs. She bit her lip and shivered even though she wasn't cold.  Yoseob probably turned the heater on, she thought.  

Her eyes scanned the area for any movement or sign of life. As she reached the living room she scratched her head.  Maybe I just imagined it...?  She heard a sudden noise behind her and jumped.

IU yelped at the abrupt snore and then quickly covered at the sight of Yoseob.  Yoseob smacked his lips, eyes still closed, and softly groaned.  IU froze, eyes wide with fear.

As Yoseob resumed sleeping, IU let out a sigh of relief.  She glanced at Yoseob's face, watching him breathe in and breathe out [A/N: I CANT TAKE MY BREATH BREATH BREATH. OH B2STT~] while his nose wrinkled every few minutes or so when the pattering of rain started to get too noisy.

Wait... rain?

IU forced her ears to listen closely.  Okay, so rain....and thunder!  She thought as a bright flash of lightning appeared, followed by a crack of thunder. IU shook and clamped her ears shut with her hands trembling.  Just hold it in, IU thought to herself. It's nothing to be scared of!  Her eyes were squeezed shut as she bit her lip. She sat down on the floor but snuggled closely to the cushiony sofa.

After several minutes had passed, the loud cracks of thunder had subsided. IU leaned her head against the armrest of the couch, softly gripping one of the pillows. Yoseob hadn't moved or made a sound, when IU took a quick glance at him.  He hadn't put his shirt on last night, and had fallen asleep half-.  

Noticing that he was still asleep, she gazed deeply at his "chocolate abs". Although she would rather be thrown into a hurricane storm than admit it, she secretly thought that Yoseob actually had a nice body.

IU mentally slapped herself.  What the hell are you doing IU?  Don't be a ert, She thought to herself, blushing.

She looked around the living room for a clock.  IU finally came across a wall clock that said that it was 10:12 A.M.  Aigoo this babo... I should wake him up.  He probably has school today and is late right now. 

"Yahh," IU whispered, shaking his shoulders.  "Yoseob-ssi, wake up," she whispered, not wanting to startle him.  IU stopped shaking his shoulders, as it seemed to not bother him in his sleep.  She began poking his cheeks with her index finger, trying to annoy him into waking up.  Wahh, these cheeks are so fun to poke~

Yoseob's hand shot out to grab her wrist to stop her from poking his cheeks any further.  His eyes were open and serious, while IU was wide-eyed and scared.  Yoseob's sudden reaction had surprised her so much that she had jumped, and the serious look in his eyes was scaring her too... She was kind of used to Yoseob's aegyo already.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?"  Yoseob asked, his eyes cold and about to explode with anger.  IU shook at the sight of the scary side of Yoseob.  "U-Uh, I had to w-wake you up, because you have to go to school," she stammered.

Their faces were inches apart, Yoseob staring intensely at IU, when he finally released his grip on IU's wrist.  IU inspected her wrist while Yoseob turned around to go upstairs.  IU held her wrist up and turned her head to get a better look.  He looked angry, but my wrist isn't hurt or anything...  How weird, she thought to herself.  

IU looked around for Yoseob and found that he had fallen asleep on the couch again after returning from his room with a shirt.  She approached him cautiously this time, afraid of him showing his cold side again.  "Uhm, Yoseob-ssi, don't you have to go to school?"  She whispered.  

Yoseob groaned.  "I don't have school today."  IU nodded to herself with an o-shaped mouth.  Yoseob said somthing, but it was muffled so that IU couldn't hear.  "What did you say?"

"I'm sorry about before.  I was just kidding you know," Yoseob said loudly and in un-apologetic tone.  He smiled, but since he was facing the inside of the couch, IU couldn't see.

IU immediately became annoyed.  She stomped out of the room and she heard footsteps chase behind her.  Yoseob grabbed her arm and turned IU around.  He had a playful smile on his face.  "Okay, I really am sorry.  How can I make it up to you?"

IU scoffed.  "You can't," she stated bluntly.  Yoseob pouted.  "Reeeeeeeeeally?"  He asked.  IU gave a sharp nod, and then Yoseob began tickling her sides. 

IU broke out in laughter and tried to protest.  "YOSEOB WHAT THE- AHAHAHAHA!"  Her body was scrunched up with laughter.  Although she had a cold personality sometimes, IU was indeed very ticklish.  

Watching IU crack up and smile encouraged Yoseob to tickle her even more, so he began tickling IU on her neck, alternating from her sides to her neck and back everytime she slapped his hand away.  

After several minutes, Yoseob finally stopped, and IU panted loudly, gasping for air after laughing so much.  She tried to catch her breath and started chuckling as she thought about how silly Yoseob had acted.  Yoseob began pointing furiously at her.

"OMO OMO OMO!  You're laughing!"  He shouted curiously with a surprised tone.  

IU stuck her tongue out at him.  "I'm just thinking about how silly my boss was acting just now."

"Then are you still mad at me?"  Yoseob asked with a grin. 

"VERY."  IU said, a stern expression returning to her face.  Yoseob smirked and began tickling her like mad again.

"OKAY OKAY OKAY- HAHAHAHA- OKAY I FORGIVE YOU YOSEOB-SSI!"  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Hello everybody! :D 

I know, you all hate me cuz I haven't updated every Saturday like I said i would. T-T mian.  i've been a bit busy (and lazy). :]

I had no school today so i updated :p maybe i'll update again this weekend? :D MUHAHA MAYBE. 

Anyways i hope you guys liked the chapter(: IU looks sooooooo much like the ticklish type ;D

comment and subscribe! :D love you guys~♥