Jjuk and a New Housemaid

Surprise! Transformation!

Anyoung everyone!(: I'm sorry that the last chapter was a bit short D: I will try to make this chapter long! :]

Enjoy!~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoseob's POV

I slowly opened my eyes, feeling tired and dizzy.  I groaned as I stretched my arms and straightened my back.  "Ah!"  I yelled suddenly, feeling my back hurt.  Then I noticed the blanket covering me.  Eh, I thought.  What's this?  I don't think I wore this to sleep last night.  

I groggily stood up and scratched the back of my neck.  Did that girl put this blanket on me?  I wondered.  That's...  I lost my train of thought as I smelled something cooking.  It smelled like...fish? 

I walked out of the room and ran downstairs.  I headed for the kitchen as I followed the scent of rice and fish.  

With my nose in the air, I kept sniffing.  I knew it looked weird but I was in my own house so I didn't care.  I heard my stomach growl and then I remembered I didn't have dinner...and I skipped lunch today.  I walked through the living room and eyed my shirt.  I quickly put it on, feeling a little cold, and then I the heat in the house.

As I walked into the kitchen, the soft glow of light kept the kitchen visible.  I saw the girl from last night standing in front of the oven, stirring something in a pot.  

I looked over her shoulder and I watched her keep stirring the jjuk and not noticing me.  Somewhat frustrated, I tapped her shoulder and as she turned around, I put my face extremely close to hers.  

"What are you doing?"  I asked with a stern tone.

Her eyes were open wide and was hanging.  "Ah- Um- I-" she stuttered.

She sidestepped away with her head down and her eyes averting me so that our faces were at a normal distance.  Then she looked up and into my eyes.  "I'm making dinner."

My eyes softened a bit.  "This is my house.  If you want to eat, then I'll make the food."  

"Oh!  Umm, but this food is for you too..."  She said hesitatingly.  

I cocked my head.  "Really?  Yesterday, you didn't have this personality.  Were you really just cranky before?"  

She looked down and didn't reply.  I could sense that she felt awkward and smirked.  "Is there a reason why you're pretending to be goody goody?"  

She ignored me again and walked back to the oven where she resumed her place in stirring the jjuk.  I chuckled and took two bowls out from one of the drawers.  I accidentally elbowed her in the head as I reached up for the bowls.  

"Sorry," I said to her as I placed the bowls on the counter, next to the oven.  

"It's fine," she murmured softly.  She began spooning jjuk into the bowls.  

I carried the bowls to the dining table just to be polite, and I placed the bowls onto seats next to each other.  She came from the kitchen carrying two spoons in hand and gave on to me.  

I motioned to her chair.  "Sit down."  She did as I told her to and began to eat.  

I slowly tasted a spoonful of jjuk. 

"OH MY GAWD!"  I YELLED.

She looked at me with shocked and worried eyes.  "What happened?!"  She cried, panicking. 

I looked at her with wide eyes.  "THIS IS AMAZING.  THIS JJUK TASTES SO GOOD!"  

She looked at me weirdly, and then went back to eating her food.  "Thanks, I guess..."

I laughed.  "Your cooking is really good.  Even I like it, and I'm a really picky person."

She let out a small laugh and then cleared .  "Yang Yoseob-ssi, I have something to request of you."  

I raised an eyebrow.  "Ask me then." 

Her body faced me, but she wouldn't look me in the eyes.  "As of right now, I'm homeless and I don't have a place to stay.  I have no one to turn to and I-"  She broke off, tears in her eyes and unable to speak without crying. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No One's P.O.V

Yoseob froze, clueless as to what to do.  Then he pulled IU into a sweet hug, patting her back gently, and letting her head rest on his shoulder.  

"There, there...It's okay..."  He comforted her.  

IU cried into Yoseob's chest and gripped his shirt, trying hard to stop crying.  These tears, she thought.  Why won't they stop coming?

As IU's loud sobs began to stop, Yoseob finally let go.  IU finally looked into his eyes, and he looked into hers with a soft and gentle gaze.

"Do you want to stay here?"  He asked gently. 

IU eyes widened.  "You...You'll really let me stay here?"  She asked, still in a state of shock.  

Yoseob nodded.  "I need help with cooking food anyways and cleaning the house.  My food tastes really bad... but I don't like having a chef in the house."

IU grinned.  "I can be like your housemaid!

Yoseob laughed.  "Yeah!"  He agreed cheerfully.  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay yeah i'm bad at ending chapters ): maybe i'll update tmrw though :D TEEHEE

comment and subscribe!~♥