Seduction of Yoseob

Surprise! Transformation!

A/N: The title says it all. LOL

"IU!  Wait up!"  Yoseob called, running after IU.  She had stomped away pretty fast and she was now walking fast towards a dead end.  

Aishh, eottoke?  IU thought.  I can't walk forward anymore...  And Yoseob is behind me...  Thoughts of  Yoseob forcing his lips onto hers appeared in her mind, to which she immediately blushed.

Two can play at that game, she thought nervously.  R-Right? 

IU swiveled around on her heel, nearly crashing into Yoseob who had been running for her.  

"I-IU," he stuttered, backing away a little.  IU gazed at him with a seductive look in her eyes, her lips forming a small smirk, as she slowly stalked closer and closer to Yoseob.

"I-IU?"  Yoseob said again, hesitantly this time, with a hint of nervousness.  He backed away slowly, but IU kept coming closer.  As she finally reached him, her small, ladylike fingers creeped up his upper body, giving him tickles across his body.  The tips of her fingers gently slid across his chest and Yoseob's hands, which had been trying to stop IU from doing whatever this was to him, froze.

Yoseob felt his face heat up.  "IU, w-what are you doing?"  He asked, beads of sweat dripping down his forehead.  IU didn't answer, but just flashed a smile, her face nearing his neck.  Yoseob felt her breath against his collarbone, and he squeezed his eyes shut.  

W-What the heck's happening?  His mind sputtered.  It wasn't  working very well at that point.  

"Yoseob-ssi," IU whispered into his neck, her hot breath tickling Yoseob's neck.  Yoseob gulped.  Yes, he had done these kinds of things before, but he hadn't expected the cold IU to do it to him...

IU continued smiling into his neck, her fingers tracing down his spine, and her lips tenderly brushed against his neck, causing Yoseob to twitch a little.  

IU removed her face from Yoseob's neck and slowly closed the distance between her lips and Yoseob's.  As IU's hands continued traveling down his back, nearing his rear end.  Gently, IU closed her eyes, while Yoseob gulped and did the same, puckering his lips a bit.  


IU's POV. 

Nervously, I let my lips go EXTREMELY close to his... and then I swiftly dug my hands into his pocket, hoping that my target was there.  I felt around his pockets for a while, and when I felt an object, I giddily took it out and ran away, speeding towards a shop and dashing inside.  

I held the wallet up to my eyes and looked inside.  My eyes widened at the sight of so much cash, and I quickly glanced outside the store window to see Yoseob, confused and turning around to every direction, wondering where I had went.  

You deserve this Yoseob...  Sorry.  I smirked a little.  I'll give your wallet back to you in no time, Yoseob.  I'm  glad you fell for my trap, though.  It tells me that I can play with you as much as you play with me.  


A/N: Hahaha, just a short chapter(: BUT HOW WAS IT? DID I MAKE YOU GUYS FEEL YOSEOB'S NERVOUSNESS AND IU'S NINJANESS? :DD LOLOL

btw, dream high 2's first episode came out! :D please watch it!~ and you should prolly watch the first one too, because i think that one's better(: 

and, if anyone happens to find a video of dream high 2's first episode WITH ENGLISH SUBS, please tell me! D: i so desperately wanna watch it, but i can't understand a word because i don't speak korean T-T

ahaha~ comment and subscribe! :D