Let's Fight!

Surprise! Transformation!

OMIGOD.  LIFE IS TRULY UNBELIEVABLE.  I HAVE ACCIDENTALLY DELETED THIS CHAPTER TWICE AFTER BEING HALFWAY DONE WITH TYPING IT. I'M SO SORRY.  I'M JUST SO TIRED NOW.  

I'M SORRY FOR:

-not updating faster

-not writing the scene where IU robs Yoseob

-for being a loser

-for procrastinating

-and for spelling/grammar errors

I PINKY PROMISE TO WRITE THE IU ROBBING SCENE SOON(: IT WILL BE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.  OKAY.

So the fight scene is in this chaper.  oh and i'm sorry for the terrible writing of the fight scene. LOL.

KAY ENJOY THIS CHAPTER WHOSE EXISTENCE HAS GIVEN ME MUCH PAIN. LAWL 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Set!"  Yoseob cried out and backed away from the fighting area.  Kikwang moved so fast that no one in the crowd realized it and Taecyeon didn't have time to react.  Kikwang tackled him onto the grounfd and gave him a quick punch on the jaw with his right fist.  As Kikwang raised his fist to attack Taecyeon's face, Taecyeon threw Kikwang off him and quickly got up.  With his back to the floor, Kikwang quickly leaned his weight forward and jumped back onto his feet.  

Taecyeon threw a punch to Kikwang's face, which caused Kikwang's head to be thrown back.  Kikwang sputtered and a trail of blood trickled down from one side of his mouth.  Taecyeon threw 3 more punches, alternating between his left and right.  Kikwang dodged the attacks by swiftly moving his head away every time Taecyeon threw a fist.  

Taecyeon then did a roudhouse kick aimed for Kikwang's abdomen.  Kikwang dropped into a crouch and as Taecyeon glanced at him, Kikwang rammed into his stomach with his right fist.  Taecyeon's eyes widened and he coughed up blood.  Taecyeon stumbled backwards and then regained his balance.  Kikwang attempted to maintain a calm posture but he pretty wiped out.  

By now, they were both panting heavily and glancing at each other from about 7 feet away.  Kikwang then put on a serious face, and charged towards Taecyeon while crying out. Taecyeon prepared himself and at the last moment, sidestepped away and elbowed Kikwang's back.  The crowd immediately went silent as Kikwang gasped and fell to the floor.  Kikwang, knowing that it was time to admit defeat, caught Doojoon's concerned eye and shook his head in a tired way.

Junho saw this and grinned widely.  "OK TAECYEON FROM 2PM WINS!"  He cheered.

The crowd started cheering as Taecyeon's face broke into a smile and Kikwang weakly punched the ground.  Yoseob rushed over to Kikwang and crouched down so that their faces were almost at the same level.  Kikwang groaned and rolled on to his back carefully, trying to aviod a lot of pain.  Just as Kikwang was about to get up, Taecyeon gave him a sympathetic smile and offered him a hand.  Kikwang let out a small laugh while grabbing onto Taecyeon's hand and pulling himself up.

"You okay?"  Taecyeon asked.  Kikwang chuckled.  "At least I was beaten up by a guy with proper etiquette.  You're worthy of the title," he patted Taecyeon's back.  Taecyeon laughed.  "Thanks bro."  They then proceeded to do a weird handshake when the sky rumbled loudly.  The crowd began to thin out as people went home due to the dark and ominous sky.  2PM left and B2ST began to walk home.  

"Ahh, now i have to go back for my motorcycle in the rain," Yoseob complained as the sky started to drizzle.  Kikwang's arm was slung over Junhyung's shoulder.  He was going to carry Kikwang home and bandage him.  Kikwang slowly limped to Yoseob.  "It's okay.  Just get home fast, arasso?  I have a feeling something bad will happen if you don't get home fast enough."  

Yoseob sighed.  "Okay Kikwangie, whatever you say."  The 6 teenagers each headed for their own house, except for Junhyung who had volunteered to help Kikwang walk home, and Yoseob who jogged to the school entrance.  The sky was inky black although it was only 5:30 PM.  Yoseob put his helmet on and put the motorcycle key into the ignition.  Hastily,he drove out of the parking space and towards his house.

"Something bad will happen..."  Kikwang's words echoed in Yoseob's ears.  Kikwang could sort of tell the future.  He had feelings about what might happyen, and they always ended up being true.  Yoseob gulped nervously and sped up.  

-5 minutes later-

Yoseob's house had just come into view when a crack of thunder sounded from the sky.  Yoseob finally arrived at his house and so he opened the garage door with some keys and walked, or ran, his motorcycle into the garage.  He closed the garage door and, still getting pelted with rain, ran to the front door.  His fingers automatically pressed 4 numbers on a keybad attached to the door.  A lock clicked and he opened the door.  Yoseob walked into the house, throwing his backpack on the floor.  He took off his black jacket and hung it on whatever chair he could find.  His shorts were dripping water and even his undergarments were wet.  I'm dripping water all over the floor...I should take a shower, Yoseob thought.  He ran up the stairs and into his room withouth turning on any lights.  He rummaged through his drawer, searching for clean, dry clothes.  As he turned around to exit the room, he saw a dark figure creeping in the hallway.  

Suddenly the figure attacked him and before Yoseob knew it, the stranger had a hand over his mouth and held a knife to his throat.  "If you want to live, don't make a single sound," the stranger whispered.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kay so thats how i'm ending this chapter. LOL. anyone wanna guess who the stranger is? xD

lol. today was my first day of school~ it . LOL im transferring out of one of my classes(:

plus i think im rewatching dream high. ahh dream high.♥ 

i'll try to update soon :D srry for never updating >_< i know i . 

love you~♥ and thanks~