What An Innocent Robber!

Surprise! Transformation!

Kay, so if you don't understand, the beginning sort of tells what happens in front of Yoseob's house/mansion thing after Yoseob goes to school.  It's already been a while and school has already ended.  It's about 4:15 now I guess... o:

And in case you haven't realized, IU is outside Yoseob's house, trying to crack the code.

OH GOSSH.  IM JUST SO TIRED. school started and i have homework and everything now.  not too mention constant problems in life. lol.  but thank you all for reading and subscribing to such a lazy writer. :D YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST. LOVE YOU♥

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER :D I WORKED A LONG TIME FOR IT. LOOL

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"AIGOOO WHAT IS THIS?!?!?" She yelled, punching in random numbers on the keypad.  Her eyebrows furrowed with frustration. How long have I been trying to crack this code?  She thought.  That guy is going to come home soon! AND THE SKY IS GOING TO EXPLODE OR SOMETHING!!

She took a quick glance at the dark sky, when she heard a pattering sound.  "WHAT? IT'S RAINING?  NOT NOW~"  She pouted and then quickly pressed 4 random numbers on the keypad.  After hearing the beep that signaled failure, she let out a yell.  If I don't crack this password within 10 minutes, I'm leaving.  She pressed another 4 numbers onto the keypad, and the failure beep sounded...

-10 minutes later-

"I still haven't cracked it..." She sighed.  Suddenly, a loud crack of thunder came from the sky.  IU slowly gazed at the dark, swirling sky with a look of horror on her face.  I have to stay outside during this storm...what am I going to do?? IU wondered frantically.

Then she saw a light approaching from the road.  IU squinted her eyes to look at the person riding the motorcycle.  

"Omo!  It's Yang Yoseob!"  She squeaked.  Panicking, she hid inside some bushes near the front door.  She crouched down, watching Yoseob's feet come closer to the door.  As his fingers approached the keypad, she peeked her head out and streched her neck.  

9... 0... 1... 5... YAY I KNOW THE PASSWORD!  IU thought gleefully.  After she heard the door close shut, she waited for several seconds before entering the password and silently stepping inside the house.  Cautiously, she took her knife out of her pocket.  The lights were off and it was dark inside the house.  As she saw a flash of lightning outside, she jumped.  IU creeped up the staircase, tiptoeing so that her footfalls were silent. Peeking upstairs, she saw that there was no one in the hallway, nor were there anyone upstairs seeing as the lights were off.

She deftly ran up the stairs and to the first floor. Looking both ways, she went down the right hallway. She then paused in the hallway to ponder. Omo what am I supposed to do now? As she thought about what to do she turned her head saw and Yoseb inside a room. Her eyes widened and she tightly gripped her knife. 

Okay here we go... She charged toward the person clutching her knife with one hand and reaching for the persons neck with the other. 

Yoseob's POV

"If you want to live, don't make a single sound," the stranger whispered. 

Yoseob took a deep, shaky breath. Okay, he thought.  Hana, dul, set! He quickly broke out of the person's grasp, which was surprisingly easy.  The knife clattered to the floor as Yoseob pinned the hands of his attacker against the wall.  As Yoseob gazed at the face of his attacker, a small gasp escaped his lips.  

Eyes that are so brown and so cute...but they look scared to death...

Yosoeb blinked, unsure of what he was looking at.  The girl bit her quivering lip as Yoseob let go of her and quickly flicked on the light switch.  

"Who are you and what are you doing here?"  Yoseob asked, standing defiantly in front of his assaulter.  

The girl took a shaky breath and eyed the knife on the floor.  As she reached for it, Yoseob stepped down on the knife so that she couldn't grab it.  She let out an exasperated sigh.  "You don't need to know anything about me!"  She shouted.  She shouldered Yoseob away, but fell to the ground after a few steps.  

Shocked, Yoseob ran over to her side.  "Hey, are you okay?!"  She didn't reply, and when Yoseob looked, her eyes were closed.  Great she fainted... He thought as he observed her red face and touched her forehead.  Ha!  And she has a fever too!  Ahh, what to do?  He contemplated.  With a sigh of reluctance, he slung the unknown girl over his shoulder.  

Suddenly, her eyes shot open.  "Hey!  What do you think you're doing?!"  She demanded angrily.  "Let go of me!"  She screeched, pounding her tiny fists on Yoseob's back.  Yoseob groaned at the weak, but annoying punches.  As the girl quieted down, a dark thought dawned in her mind.

"Don't touch me," she whispered.  

She continued repeating the same three words as Yoseob carried her into a dark bedroom and threw her on the bed.  "Don't touch me," she whimpered, chanting it over and over to herself.  She hugged her knees and rocked back and forth, trembling furiously. 

Yoseob looked at her somewhat worriedly and flicked on the lights.  He continuously walked over to the crazed girl and gently laid her down on the bed.  The girl didn't fight back and allowed herself to be laid down, but she was still shaking violently.  

Yoseob then took of his shirt, revealing abs whom no one had expected to be there.  

Suddenly the girl snapped out of her insanity.  "Put your shirt back on!  I don't want to see the abs of another ert..."

Yoseob frowned.  "You think I'm a ert?  That's not nice..."  He squeezed the water out of his shirt.  He rolled it up and placed the damp shirt on the girl's forehead.  

She looked at the wet shirt on her forehead with disgust, although she didn't retaliate.  "Eww...man sweat," she pouted.

Yoseob narrowed his eyes at the girl.  "You still haven't told me who you are."

She gave a tired sigh, sat up and threw the wet shirt into the garbage can.  As the damp cloth thudded into the trash can, she grinned.

"You can call me IU,"  she said.

Yoseob pouted.  "I...U?  What's your real name?"

"You don't need to know it!"  IU said sharply.  

Yoseob clicked his tongue in reply.  "You're not very nice are you?  Or maybe you're just crabby."  

IU bit her lip in anger as Yoseob laughed.  Her eyes flickered at her hands and at the floor as if searching for something, while her fists tighented.  

Yoseob sighed.  "You dropped your knife on the floor in my room, remember?"  He rolled his eyes.

"What?!"  IU cried in disbelief.  She hit her head repeatedly and called herself a babo.  "Aishh you stupidhead, you can't do anything right.  You can't even rob a person," she pouted.  

IU's eyes looked at Yoseob from head to toe, but then her eyes stayed at his abs.  She continued staring at them and kept quiet for several minutes.  Yoseob looked at her, confused as to what she was staring at that was so interesting that she could stare at it for 5 minutes.  He looked from IU's eyes and then to his abs, back to her eyes and then he smirked.  

"You like what you see?"  He asked, referring to his body.  IU jumped, surprised, and then she puffed her cheeks which were slightly red.  

"AISHH.  SHUT UP YOU ERT, YANG YOSEOB.  I've seen better abs anyway..."

Yoseob wiggled his eyebrows and his lips seductively.  "Do you want a closer look?  You were staring at my body, so you're the ert right now."  He said jokingly.

IU bit her lip, embarrassed.  Her cheeks were bright red now, and she hit her head once more, frustrated that she had been shameful enough to stare at 

Yoseob crossed his arms.  "You should really be lying down and resting instead of hitting yourself on the head and staring at my beautiful body.  You have a high fever so if you keep hitting your head you could get a concussion."

IU glared at him.  "Why do you care?  I just tried to rob you.  YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY THAT I MIGHT GET A CONCUSSION."

Yoseob straightened his back and brushed back his black hair.  "I am a gentleman and you're a girl.  It's proper manners for any man to care for any girl."  

IU scoffed and looked away.  "Yeah, I've met a gentleman before.  But inside, he was just a hormone-raged, pereverted ," she cursed.  

Yoseob stared at her with a surprised look.  IU felt him staring at her and turned to check if he really was.  "Why are you looking at me like that?"  

Yoseob cocked his head.  "It's just...you don't really look like a person who would curse."  

IU scoffed and lied back down on the bed.  She faced the wall so that she wouldn't have to see Yoseob.  "He made me like this," she whisered to herself.  She closed her eyes and went to sleep.  

After 2 minutes, Yoseob heard IU snore softly, and he let out a sigh of relief.  He sat down on a nearby chair, and watched IU sleep.

5 minutes later, he fell asleep himself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OKAY IM SORRY.  I KNOW THAT ENDING WAS LIKE, PRETTY BAD. >_<

IM NOT GOOD AT ENDING CHAPTERS. LOL.  

i hope you liked this chapter! :D im gunna watch dream high now... kekeke ;]  i like watching pilsuk and jason moments even though i'm a IUYOSEOB SHIPPER. (:

MARSHMALLOW FTW~♥

OMO. i almost forgot to tell you guys.  i'm going to be singing a duet with my friend on monday to audition for a performance. :D wish me luck~