Marshmallow Memory

Surprise! Transformation!

IU's POV

I slowly opened my eyes, wondering if the past couple days had been a dream.  I heard light snoring coming from somewhere.  I looked towards the direction where the snores were coming from and my eyes laid on Yang Yoseob.  Aish, this kid, I thought.  Is he naive enough to let someone who tried to rob him sleep at his place?  I pursed my lips, slightly nervous.  He was sitting on a chair with his arms folded on the head of the chair, while his head rested on his arms.  This really isn't a dream... I thought sadly.  

I glanced outside the window.  It looked like nighttime and I checked the clock.  It was 11 P.M.  

Sighing, I pushed myself off the bed, and lazily walked downstairs.  I glanced at Yoseob-ssi and shivered.  The window was closed, but it was cold.  It hadn't been this cold the past couple of days, but the real coolness of winter was starting now, apparently.  I d the bed for something soft, and covered Yoseob with a blanket.  

Still half-asleep, I rubbed my eyes with one hand and held onto the staircase railing with the other.  As I reached the bottom of the staircase, I wandered into a random room, hoping it was the kitchen.  I flicked on the light before looking around.  There was a couch against the wall, a glass coffee table centered in the room, and a large plasma screen tv facing the couch.  

I disappointedly turned off the lights in this room and headed into another.  I the light switch, hoping that it was the kitchen.  I looked around and sighed.  Of course not, I thought sarcastically.  There was a long dining table in the middle of the room with 8 chairs surrounding it.  On the middle of the table was a vase with white roses in it.

I stared at the white roses, and then smiled cutely.  Wahh, I thought.  I never knew white roses could be so pretty!  I tilted my head just to look at the roses from a different angle, and smiled.  

I turned away from the flower, and my eyes fell on a paper also on the table.  I wasn't very curious about it, so I ignored it and headed into another room.  YES.  I HAVE FOUND THE KITCHEN.  SUCESS!~

Flicking the light switch on, I softly clasped my hands together and began thinking about what to cook.  I felt a cold wind come in, and I shivered.  I'll just make jjuk because its so cold.  I should make some for Yoseob-ssi as well.

Almost automatically, my hands searched the cabinets for rice.  The kitchen was quite large, so it took a while.  There was a refrigerator next to the kitchen counter, while there were some cabinets underneath the drawers and sink.  When I found a large bucket of rice, I scooped up 2 cups of rice.  Looking around, I searched for a pot.  I finally found a nice, large one in one of the cabinets under the sink

I washed the rice and then began to boil the rice and water.  I waited for the rice to boil, leaning against the counter.  Suddenly, I felt a craving for sweets.  I giggled and then checked the cabinets for candy.  I found a bag of marshmallows in one of the cabinets and then I felt numb.  A memory flashed inside my mind.  

--------FLASHBACK---------

Wooyoung and I were making marshmallows.  Playfully, he wiped some powder on my nose, and then laughed.  I pouted.  "Wooyoungiee, wipe my nose~"  He laughed, and did as he was told.  

The two continued shaping the wonderful sweets together in the kitchen.

"I can't wait to eat these marshmallows," IU squealed with delight.  "I hope it's really sweet!"

Wooyoung chuckled.  "I know something that's sweeter."  Dropping the treat in his hand, he wrapped his arms around IU's waist, pulled IU close, and kissed her on the lips.  

IU grinned into the kiss before diving into more seriously.

----------END FLASHBACK---------------

SORRY GUYS ITS LATE AND I HAVE TO SLEEP. PLEASE ENJOY THIS CHAPTER.  COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE :D