Minah

It Will Always Be You

“What?”

Hongbin heard it very well. But for the sake of digesting Naeun’s question, he asked her to repeat it.

“You know, there’s a marriage booth near the jail booth a while ago. I’m just thinking maybe we could do it just for fun. So… yeah, that’s it. You want to get married?” She ended it with an unsure smile but Hongbin found it to be adorable.

He holds her hand and intertwined his fingers with hers. He came closer and said “Of course. Let’s get married.”

Naeun smiled and so is Hongbin. But there is one person who isn’t happy about anything that’s happening.

Yes, the jealous ex girlfriend. The girl who is so desperate to win her ex back.

What’s the real deal about her?

All throughout high school, she was known to be the queenka –the ty queenka. She never takes relationships seriously. Aside from the fact that she’s beautiful enough to have guys wrapped around her fingers, she believes she’s too young to take any romantic relationship into a deeper level.

Not until she met match. Not until she met the great Lee Hongbin.

Like her, Hongbin isn’t serious about relationships too. Yes, he is nice and all, but he never takes a girl seriously. He just enjoys a couple of dates and flings but never a commitment.

And so, she played the game with him. But unfortunately, she lost.                

She fell in love but he wasn’t there to catch her.

It’s her entire fault. She knew from the start that everything is just a game. It’s just out of boredom and purely for fun and yet, she still let herself fall for the guy. Well, there’s nothing not to be loved about him. He’s perfect, inside and out.

One day, Hongbin just asked for a break-up. He told her to stop it because it bores him already. Hongbin never knew about Minah’s feelings, and Minah believes that he is too dense to know, so she hid her disappointment.

She hid her pain.

Minah also agreed with it. They ended things clearly but she was hurting deep inside. She agreed to end it even she doesn’t want to.

She agreed even if all she wants that moment is to tell Hongbin to fall in love with her too.

“Minah, just please stop crying. Please?”

If there is one person that Minah trusts in the whole universe, it’s her best friend, Wonshik.

Kim Wonshik has already been with her since they were both in diapers. They practically do almost everything together. And as far as she knows, they don’t hide secrets from each other.

“I can’t take this. I’m such an idiot, Wonshik! I just got defeated! I, Bang Minah, was never defeated especially by a guy!”

“I’m positive that there’s plan you’re making inside your head right now.”

“You really know me, huh? You’re correct and my plan includes you.”

“Me?” Wonshik pointed at himself with a confused expression written all over his face.

“Tell everyone that we’re already dating.”

“You’re insane.”

“No, Wonshik. I-I just need a cover up. I need to prove that I’m not affected by Hongbin, that I’m not hurting.

 

I need to prove that I’m not weak. Please, Wonshik.”

 

Wonshik sighed. How can he forget? The usual Bang Minah hates being defeated and rejected. She hates losers and being one. She hates being pitied on. She hates being weak. She wants to be always on top. She loves to be dominant over others. She loves to rule.

 

And he is very welcome to be a slave, as long as Minah’s his queen.

 

“Fine. I’ll do it, for you.”

 

***

 

The show only lasted up until high school graduation. Minah won’t be seeing Hongbin anymore. She likes it. That moment, she thought that she’ll finally be able to move on.

But just like what they say, absence makes the heart grow fonder.

She couldn’t help it. She still wants Hongbin so badly.

So here she is, standing behind a tree near the marriage booth while watching Hongbin put a ring on Naeun’s finger.

It should be her, not Naeun. Not the weakling that she bullied in middle school up until second year of high school before she transferred to Hongbin’s school.

She decided to call Wonshik. She needs someone to talk to.

She dialed his number and it took so long to be answered. But she was so surprised when a voice of a girl answered on the other line.

“Yoboseyo?” It sounded so innocent and she hates it.

“Where’s Wonshik?” She sounded rude but she does not care.

“He’s taking a shower right-“

“So you’re in his room?” she asked irritatingly.

“Yes. I-“

“Just tell him I called. Bye.” She hung up.

Why did a girl picked up a call from Wonshik’s phone? Who the hell is she? What is she doing inside Wonshik’s room?

But most importantly, why does she feel so mad?


 

It has been so long!!!!~ '

I decided to give a little background on Minah. Her character is kinda vital, you know.

I'm so busy so I wrote an update. To take a break, breathe, and relax. The amount of scripts that I need to write are overwhelming.

 

Read.Comment.Subscribe.Upvote.ENJOY!!!~

 

Lovelots,

matoki_angel

 

p.s I CAN'T WAIT FOR BIG BYUNG!!! THOSE LOVABLE DORKS! HYUKDDI RUINED MY LIFE XD