... (another chappie I don't know what to name)

It Will Always Be You

Last night is just too great for Naeun to handle that it made her sleepless the whole night. She just been completely honest and straightforward with her feelings and Hongbin gave her a response that is a complete opposite with what she expected.

She expected it to be the most awkward and embarrassing situation she ever encountered in her whole existence. She expected to be dumped. She expected that Hongbin would say “Naeun, this is all just an act. You’re not supposed to be feeling that way. I’m sorry.” She expected a rejection but instead, she got a sort of an acceptance.

It has been over a month and she kept denying that she’s getting carried away by Hongbin’s actions. She was convinced that Hongbin is just acting according to what he’s supposed to be in front of others as her “boyfriend”. Another thing, she knew his high school image as the perfect guy who doesn’t like any commitments with a girl. But after restraining herself so much from his charms, she can no longer deny the fact that she is indeed feeling a lot different for Hongbin and she doesn’t care anymore if he hates being in a relationship or whatever. As long as he won’t know, right?

But that night, Naeun’s bottled up emotions have gone right pass the brim that she blurted out everything that she shouldn’t have said at that time and at that moment. They are just supposed to go spying over Hyuk who is being all secretive with his young, teenage love, but it ended up to somehow confessing her emotions.

Today, despite having no sleep at all, she’s on her way to her first class for this day and she’s sure that she may not be able to listen to her professor who will just waste the whole period talking about his achievement that no one in the whole lecture room care about except for himself.

But when she found no one in the lecture room aside from the piece of paper that sticking up in the door saying

“THE 7:30 CLASS OF MR. JO IS CANCELLED FOR TODAY. SEE YOU NEXT MEETING.”

She could have just stayed on her dorm to think deeper about how she’s going to face Hongbin for this day.

Naeun decided that she’ll just go grab breakfast in cafeteria. Her next class would be at noon so she will just stay at the library of the Tourism building after eating.

But as she is eating her pancakes, a girl seated on the available seat in front of her and Naeun swear she wants to pour all the maple syrup available to the Satan’s spawn whom she thinks is planning to ruin her day.

“We haven’t talked for so long, have we?”

“Yes. And I’m glad about that because I might just leave you lying unconscious on the floor, just like the last time.”

“Is that a threat? Ooohhh~ I’m so scared.” Naeun’s eyes narrowed at Minah’s mocking response. She noticed that Minah’s make-up is a lot thicker today like she’s ready to show someone that she’s the iest ever alive.

“Why are you even here in the first place?” Naeun wondered why she’s even entertaining MInah. She has a lot of better things to do than to waste her time talking to her.

“Nothing. I just passed by hoping to ruin your morning. I really hope I did.”

Minah is really the iest ever.

“Just get lost, Minah.”

Minah leaned a little closer to Naeun. “You know what, I don’t know how much you love Hongbin but I’m pretty sure I love him more. Don’t you think he deserve the greatest love?”

Naeun started to rage inside once again. So this is it? Minah just wanted to piss her off this morning?

“I don’t know how sure you are that you love him more than I do but I don’t think that’s the case. It is still the one that he loves that matters and it just happens to be me.” Naeun retorted back.

Minah’s face hardens and her fist curled up.

“You listen well, Son Naeun. I had him first. I know him better than you do. I can get him back to me and I’ll do it.”

“You’re that confident?”

“Yes.”

“Then good luck because I don’t think you would get him back.” Naeun stood up and left the cafeteria. She just decided to go back to her dorm instead of going to the library. Her mood is just ruined.

 

***

“Hyung, mind your own business!”

Hongbin had been pissing off Hyuk since last night and if the younger could cut his hyung’s head off, he will.

“You haven’t answered my question. Why did she kiss you in the cheek? And who is she, by the way. I haven’t got her name.” Hongbin stares at the photo he took last night from his laptop and he made it the background to piss Hyuk even more.

“She’s Kei. “

“Kei. And?”

“And what?”

“Who is she to you?”

“A friend.”

“And why did she kiss you?”

“Ugh! Hyung! Stop asking me that! Or else, I’ll tell Naeun noona you like her.”

“She already knows.”

Hyuk’s expression changed into a surprised one. “She does?”

“Yeah.”

“How?”

“I told her last night. I was with her when I stalked you.”

Hyuk’s eyes widen. “So you mean, Naeun noona knows about this?” He pointed Hongbin’s laptop screen and Hongbin nodded.

“I’m dead.” Hyuk muttered before going out and go to Naeun’s unit next door.

 

 


 

 

Okay. First of all, MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU GUYS!!!~ Hope you all have a wonderful, happy, Christmas :D

This update is just a filler that's why it's short and unexciting? Haha! But, I think the next one will be better.

Leave your comments and insights~ I always love to read them :D good or bad :D ( and yes, I really do sound like I'm demanding a lot of comments /shot)

Read.Comment.Subscribe.Upvote.ENJOY!

Lovelots,

matoki_angel

 

p.s. anyone of you know Yoshizawa Ryo? I'm loving that guy! ^0^