Revelations for Photographer Lee Pt. II

It Will Always Be You

The photo shoot is almost over which is an advantage for Naeun’s part, not because she is too tired of trying to be jolly in front of the camera but because Hongbin’s smiling face had been bothering her for the past hour.

It’s that same wide smile. Only, she knows that there is something else going on inside his mind and the fact that she isn’t sure about it bothers her to death. It frustrates her so much that she feels so proud that she can even smile and strike a pose despite what she feels. Is that what they call professionalism?

Naeun observed Jaehyo’s eyes every once in a while, searching any signs of uneasiness just like what she feels but she seen none.

“Done!” Hongbin announced and everyone clapped with much enthusiasm. Naeun stood up from the elegantly designed couch and let out sigh. Hongbin saw it and immediately got up the platform where Naeun is currently standing.

“Are you tired, mommy?” Hongbin asked in his cute, worried voice while cupping Naeun’s face with his hands and leaning close to her face, almost kissing her. Naeun’s body stiffen, surprised by the sudden contact of Hongbin’s skin to hers. She feels her hands getting cold but she feels that heat is accumulating on her face.

Hongbin just kept his stare on Naeun. He was delighted as he is seeing the blush on Naeun’s face. He can practically feel how hot Naeun’s face is. Deep inside he’s overjoyed, as he can make Naeun react like that.

“Are the two of you...” Mr. Nam suddenly asked, making Hongbin let go and look at the professor. He placed his arm behind Naeun and resting his arm on her waist. He showed his proud, wide smile.

“The two of you…” Mr. Nam points the two of them and made a heart shape with his hands.

“Yes, gyosoonim! Son Naeun is my girlfriend.” Hongbin’s proud declaration made Naeun’s heart beat faster once more and she can’t point out if it’s a positive feeling or not.

“Son Naeun, why didn’t you even tell me that Lee Hongbin is your boyfriend? Aigoo, the two of you look good together! Right, Jaehyo?” Mr. Nam asked for support from the other person nearest to them that time which happens to be Jaehyo. The couple looked at Jaehyo, one with a smile plastered on his face while the other radiates uneasiness based on the look in her eyes.

“Yes, they look good together.” And Hongbin just want to rejoice at that very moment.

***

Hongbin had been observing Hyuk for the past hour as it goes out of his room, walk around the whole place, getting back inside his room, slams the door and lock it. Then after around three minutes, he will do the same thing over again. Some questions are asked during the process like…

“Hyung have you seen my black hi-top sneakers?”

“Hyung, does my hair look okay?”

“Hyung, my shirt looks just fine, right?”

Hongbin swears Hyuk is going out on a date.

“Who’s the girl?” Hongbin asked before the younger step out of the dorm.

Hyuk stopped walking and turned around to face his hyung. “Girl? W-what girl?”

“You’re obvious. Just tell me honestly if you’re going out on a date.”

“I’m not going on a date hyung! It’s just an important appointment.” Hyuk ended it with a nervous laugh before finally leaving the dorm.

 

***

Naeun stares in blank space as she eats pasta for dinner.

She doesn’t even know what her problem is. She isn’t sure what thing happened that particular day that made her so occupied.

Well, it’s just Hongbin, that’s all.

Naeun shook his head while ruffling her hair out of frustration. Why does she keep on thinking about that guy? He literally made her want to vanish the very moment he told Mr. Nam that they are in a relationship. She just found it embarrassing, especially when she knows that they aren’t even real in the first place.

But she’s really having a hard time denying the fact that Hongbin has indeed continue to make such an impact on her. She’s starting to think that the Marriage Booth thing is a bad idea.

Suddenly, she heard a knock on her door. She stood up, walked up in the door and opened it only to find Hongbin.

“Did you know that Hyuk is going out on a date?”

Naeun’s eyes widen. “What!?”

***

Silence filled Hongbin’s car as he and Naeun wait for Hyuk to go outside the department store. They decided to follow Hyuk and it led them to the said place. It’s already half an hour of waiting and silence.

Honestly, both of them wanted to speak up and start up a conversation but they’re also both hesitant to do so. What should they talk about? Should they talk about the pictorial or what? How awkward would they get if they talk about it? But actually, questions bother the hell out of them. All they wanted were answers and confirmation.

Hongbin looked at Naeun—who continues to look outside the window waiting for Hyuk to come out and to avoid any eye contact from Hongbin—from his peripheral vision.  He knows that Naeun won’t speak anytime soon so he decided that he’ll be the one to initiate the conversation.

“Why did Ahn Jaehyo became the reason?” Hongbin mentally cursed himself because the question sounded so wrong.

Naeun detached her stare from the window and landed them at Hongbin’s eyes. She’s a little proud of herself for having the courage to even look Hongbin in the eyes. She remained her eyes locked on his as she thinks deeply if this is the proper time to tell everything that bothers her mind that concerns him.

“I… I just wasn’t so sure if I need to tell you about the competition. I don’t know if I should tell you that I’m a last minute replacement. I don’t know if I should tell you that Jaehyo will be my partner. Hell, I don’t even know if you care-“

“I care, Naeun. I do care so much I hope you had told me.”

Naeun’s gaze lowered. Why would Hongbin even bother to care about it? Who is she in the first place? She even gave Hongbin a load for pretending to be her boyfriend. She took something away from Hongbin and it is to freely find his significant other and not being stuck with her who is too weak to defend herself from everyone. Honestly, she’s so unfair to Hongbin that she hasn’t even done anything for him.

“Hongbin, I didn’t tell you about Jaehyo because I don’t want to see you as if you’re competing with him.”

Naeun looked up again, seeing Hongbin whose baffled expression is being evident on his eyes. Hongbin is being puzzled with what Naeun wants to get at.

“I don’t want to feel as if you don’t want him near me and that you are more worthy for me than him.”

Naeun wasn’t sure about with everything that she’s doing at the moment.

“I don’t want to feel as if you want me so much that you want it to prove to everyone because there’s a high possibility that I’m getting it wrong and I don’t like that. It sticks in my head so much that I might believe in something that I shouldn’t believe.”

Hongbin is too dumbstruck that he didn’t know what to do next. He was astonished with everything Naeun just said that he didn’t know what to say. It’s too surprising. Too overwhelming.

Hongbin’s flabbergasted expression slowly turned into a smile—the smile that makes Naeun confused every time.

Hongbin leaned a little closer to Naeun and looked deeply into her eyes.

“Believe in it, Naeun. I assure you you’re not getting it wrong.”

Both of them stayed like that for a few moments when suddenly they noticed a familiar figure stood almost right in front of Hongbin’s car.

It was Hyuk and with him is a girl who is standing right in front of her. Even the windshield is tinted, they both agree that the girl is beautiful and is really familiar.

Hongbin grabbed his camera, waiting for something interestingly peculiar to happened likewise Naeun who just stared intently at the scene.

Then the girl motioned Hyuk to lean closer to her while the girl tip-toed a little to reach by Hyuk’s ear and mumbled something before giving Hyuk a peck on the cheek.

Both Naeun and Hongbin were bewildered but Hongbin made sure to capture that sweet moment on his dongsaeng’s life.

“Sanghyuk is becoming a man.” Hongbin laughs off in his mind.

 

***

 

HI EVERYONE! YO YO YO!~

First, I would like to thank to all the subbies who keeps on reading this “baby” of mine. It really does mean so much to me. The amount of new subbies just made me so glad I want to do a double update. The sad truth is I’m too busy it was even hard for me to make this update T.T 

And also I was too distressed with everything that’s happening with B.A.P that I feel like crying every time I remember them. It’s mad, I know.

Another thing, this chappie is just too… ugh! I’m not so sure! I feel like it’s a little off  :/ So please do leave your comments and insights, ok? I’ll be waiting for them~~ ^_~

Read.Comment.Subscribe.Upvote…ENJOY~~

Lovelots,

matoki_angel

 

p.s  @heeyeonnie_ , oh yes Apink x Vixx is just too rare. I just can’t find a female idol who will visually match with Hongbin. Only Naeun is the candidate I’m most satisfied with ^_~