Pt. I (idk what is the nice title for this TT.TT)

It Will Always Be You

Hongbin has been looking at the swaying lightbulb that was hanging above him while Hyuk is walking slowly around him with his hand on his chin and looking suspiciously at Hongbin from time to time.

As soon as Hongbin entered the room ten minutes ago, he was dragged by Hyuk into a chair and warned him to just stay there. It’s like Hongbin is inside an investigation room and he swears that Hyuk looks ridiculous.

 

“What am I doing in here?” Hongbin asked which made the younger boy stop walking and look at him with narrowed eyes.

“What exactly happened earlier?”

“Uh, what?”

“The thing at the rooftop with Naeun noona.”

“What about it?”

“What the hell was that for? You almost kissed her, hyung! You two almost KISSED! Ugh! My innocent eyes!”

Hongbin is just going along with whatever act Hyuk is trying to pull off. He predicted that Hyuk will ask him questions upon knowing what happened between him and Naeun at the rooftop. Only, he didn’t expect that he would be asked this way.

“Since it was our monthsary, I decided to surprise her with something. I know it wasn’t anything big but I strongly believe that it was really special.” Hongbin answered naturally, as if it’s not a big deal.

Hyuk remained silent and just remained staring at his hyung. After approximately three minutes, Hyuk sighed and finally speak up.

“I’ll go straight to the point since I still need to study. I would ask you one question and I want you to answer it honestly from the bottom of your heart. Do you like Naeun noona?”

Hongbin knew that this is the time for him to clear things up about Naeun and him. Of course, he knows what he is doing and what it would make others think especially Naeun and Hyuk since they are the only ones who knew about the real deal about him and Naeun. It looked so real in front of others but it looks too confusing for the two who knows the truth. So this is the time to let say what he truly feels.

“What’s the answer, hyung?”

Hongbin smiled. “Yes, Hyuk. I like your Naeun noona.”

Hyuk let out a deep sigh.

“Hyung, I told you to answer me HONESTLY.”

“That’s the truth.”

“Since when? I mean, you only now each other for like a month and you already LIKE her? Is that even possible? I’m not saying that Naeun noona isn’t likeable but you only know her for A MONTH, hyung. A MONTH.” Hyuk emphasized the word ‘Month’. He doesn’t believe that a person can develop feelings toward another person in just a span of more or less 30 days.

“I don’t really know, Hyuk. I myself believe that it’s impossible but it’s happening to me now. I just do things based from what I feel.” Hongbin replied with sincerity in his eyes and honesty in his voice.

Hyuk felt like he wants to throw up with Hongbin’s sudden cheesiness but at the same time he feels happy deep inside because his Naeun noona just did something amazing to his hyung.

“I guess I can’t complain anymore.” Hyuk left Hongbin and walked toward his room but before he stopped before he reached for the doorknob.

“Hyung.” Hyuk called Hongbin’s attention making the latter turn around and looked at his direction.

“’Lee Hongbin High School Edition’ is long gone, right?”

Hongbin smiled. “Yes, and he is never coming back.”

Hyuk smiled and entered his room. And Hongbin was sure that he heard him shouted “DON’T YOU DARE HURT NAEUN NOONA OR I WILL MAKE NARUTO USE HIS RASENGAN ON YOU!”

 

***

Naeun can’t sleep.

She kept on rolling back and forth on her bed the whole night. She badly wants to sleep but as soon as she closes here eyes, Hongbin’s face would just suddenly pop out of her thoughts making her eyes open, squeal and roll over to the other side of the bed.

She’s thinks she’s going crazy and she doesn’t know if she wants what she is feeling right now.

How can someone make her feel this way? It’s just Lee Hongbin— the kind, rich, handsome, intelligent and popular engineering student that can unintentionally make girls fall in love with him.

Why does he have it all?

And Naeun believed that she won’t fell for that kind of type but she can hear Hongbin’s singing voice playing inside his head and she can imagine him with his sweet smile plastered in his beautiful face with his cute dimples.

Why does she become so mesmerized by him?

She doesn’t like him, right?

No. It just can’t be.

It’s just mere admiration and appreciation of a God-given beauty.

Yes. That’s it. Nothing more, nothing less.

After her battle with her own thoughts, Naeun decided to just try getting some sleep.

 

 ***

Weekend came. And there are no classes.

It was the universities Foundation Day and it’s up to the students if they want to go to school and enjoy the booths that was put up by different organizations and watch the live band in the evening or just don’t come.

But even if that’s the case, majority of the whole university population still enjoys going to school during the 3-day celebration. Every student won’t miss it every year.

And since Naeun is a freshman, it’s her first time to see how fun and busy everything looks. So she can’t understand why she finds everything to be boring.

Maybe because she’s alone walking pass every booth?

“Where is Hongbin when I need him?” Naeun muttered to herself. She assumes that he’s busy enjoying the day with Hyuk and his blockmates that he sort of forgot about her and she doesn’t like that thought.

Not the thought of Hongbin having fun with his friends but the thought that he sort of forgot about her.

She mentally slapped herself. She shouldn’t felt that way. She can’t expect Hongbin to with her wherever she goes. The man has his own life to enjoy and it wasn’t his responsibility to stick with Naeun wherever, whenever.

Naeun just kept on walking, looking at the different booths and stalls. She stopped by a stall that conducts a book sale. She just looked at the books, checking their titles and a little of the content to pass her time. But she can’t help but hear the annoying sound of continuous clicking of a camera so near to her. She turned around and saw Hongbin focusing the camera on her.

*CLICK*

Hongbin put the camera down and cheerfully smiled at her. “Hi mommy!”

“Hi.” Naeun managed to just utter a simple reply.

“You know what? You never called me ‘daddy’.”

“Because you’re not my father.”

“Why are you like that?” Hongbin frowned.

“What?”

“Never mind. I’ll just go take more pictures. See you around.”

Hongbin left Naeun with a frown on his face and Naeun don’t know what she had done wrong this time.

Naeun just continued strolling alone when suddenly two students grabbed her and took her to one of the booths.

It was like jail booth and someone should bail you out but by means of bidding. The highest bidder who would bail you out would have the opportunity to spend the whole day with the prisoner. They imprison those people who would accidentally step on the red stickers on the ground.

So Naeun is now a prisoner and she doesn’t know if there would be anyone who would bother to bail her out.

 


 

School has started here again. Actually a week ago in my case./cries

And as my mind would stay awake for like 24/7, my stories would sleep for a while. (NOOOOOO! TT.TT)

I’m sort of putting this already on hiatus because I would be so busy I might never have the time to do updates. But I will try my best if I have the time. It’s just that the story won’t be updated regularly. I even left you hanging with this update. Coz I’m bad..xD :P

 

Read.Comment.Subscribe.Upvote.ENJOY!!!~

 

Lovelots~

-matoki_angel

 

p.s this chap's kinda crappy too... I want to kill myself/shot