once again, I can't think of a good title :/

It Will Always Be You

 

 

Hongbin is amused. He is totally and completely amused.

Naeun had been terrorizing Hyuk with the piece of information she has about him, threatening to tell it to her aunt which happens to be Hyuk’s mom.

“Noona! I told you I’m not dating Kei! I’m not dating anyone! Not yet!”

Both Hongbin and Naeun stopped with Hyuk’s words.

“Not yet? What’s that supposed to mean?” Naeun intriguingly looked at Hyuk. “You know you can’t date anyone besides your fiancée.”

Hyuk was pretty much trapped on an engagement arranged by his parents to some girl he haven’t met until now. Before entering college, his parents made it clear that he can’t date anyone unless his engagement with his mystery fiancée doesn’t work out. It actually sounds so corny. Like, is arranged marriage still exists in the 21st century?

But of course, he has a heart of his own and he gave it to the girl that he loved for so long now. Of course, without the knowledge of everyone, not even Hongbin.

Hyuk sighed. “Noona, I know about my mother’s rules and whatever. Kei is just my friend’s girlfriend. She’s just thankful because I sort of helped her with his boyfriend, Sungjae. Sungjae’s sometimes have jerk tendencies so I just gave hand for them to be together again.”

“Playing cupid, I see. Why can’t you fix your own love problems?” Hongbin scoffed.

“Shut up, hyung! You know that if I can do something about it, I would.”

“Tia? Am I right? Was her name Tia? What happened to her?” Naeun blurted out.

Hyuk looked at Naeun, with face full of horror. “How do you know about her?”

“Saw you writing a love letter to her once.”

Hongbin looked at Hyuk. “Tia Hwang from high school?”

Naeun looked at Hongbin. “You know that girl? Do you have a photo of her? I want to see what she looks like!” Naeun said excitedly.

“Unfortunately, none. We are a year ahead of her so we don’t get to hang out much with her. But that girl’s cute. Kind of popular too.”

Hyuk wants to be eaten by the ground as Naeun and Hongbin talk about his crush about the ceratain Tia girl. It’s completely embarrassing and he wishes everything to stop.

“You know what; you two are the ones who should spill out something to me.”

Naeun and Hongbin stopped and looked at the youngest person in that room.

“Should I expect you kissing around anytime soon?” Hyuk asked, full of sassiness in his voice.

“What the hell, Hyuk?” Hongbin can’t understand what Hyuk is talking about and so is Naeun.

“You like each other now, right? So what? Are you two together for real?”

Hyuk looked at the two who is obviously avoiding each other’s gaze. A few seconds passed before they slowly turned their heads to look at each other and awkwardly smiled. All this happened and Hyuk just kept on looking at them with a facial expression that’s similar to showing disgust.

“Ugh! Ew! Stop that.”

Naeun looked at Hyuk. “I think we should all be a lot more disgusted to you trying to hide your love affair to this Tia Hwang girl. It would be very lovely if you can spare some details.”

“No!”

***

Naeun badly wants to go back to her dorm and sleep.

She has been practicing to walk properly with the help of the stack of books on her head. She does it for hours already and she doesn’t know when she’ll stop. The instructor that was hired to teach her is real irritating and Naeun wants to grab his eyeballs out of his eyes every time they widen as he gets mad at her.

She stared outside by the window. Why is she even there at the first place? Why on earth did she accept being the representative? What’s the reason once again? She asked herself. Ah, yes. It’s because of Hongbin and also because of her endless insecurities.

It was Hongbin whom she thought of as she made her decision of accepting the offer. She felt so bad upon hearing it and she never wanted to do it but she found it as a great opportunity for her to prove herself to everyone. She heard countless remarks about Hongbin being too much for her and her not being the girl who deserves him. She tried to ignore all of those before for she knows that what she and Hongbin have is just a fake relationship. But as everything started to get different for her, almost everything that involves her and Hongbin matters to her.

The more she tried to deny, the deeper her feelings got. She didn’t actually felt so nice with everything. It actually scares her. Hongbin, the people around them, and even herself—everything scares her.

But now, she wants to defy those fears of hers.

“Why are you idling over there, Son Naeun? Keep practicing!” the instructor scowled at her.

But she’s been thinking if the competition is really the best way to prove to others.

Then three girls suddenly went in, obviously in a rush.

“Son Naeun-ssi!”

“Have you heard about what happened?”

“We are actually here to fetch you.”

Naeun was confused. “What do you mean?”

The three girls looked at each other with worried faces then looked back at Naeun. On the other hand, Naeun isn’t feeling good about what the girls came there for. Then one of the girls started to speak out.

“It’s about Hongbin oppa.”

“What happened to Hongbin!?”

“He’s in the hospital right now.”

Naeun started to panic. “I have to go see him right now!”

“You can’t just simply go. Your training isn’t finished yet.” His instructor interrupted.

“But I need to see my boyfriend right now!”Naeun protested, not even noticing that she nonchalantly used the word “boyfriend” to address Hongbin.

“Your boyfriend will be fine. You need to stay here.”

Now being pissed, Naeun proclaimed a deafening “I quit” which brough terror to the instructor. “You can’t just quit like that, Son Naeun!”

“Yes, I can and I’m doing it right now. I don’t want to be the university’s representative anymore.”

“But you know finding a representative is really hard! You can’t quit, Naeun!”

Naeun let out an irritated sigh. “You need a representative? Find the student named Bang Minah. She’s way more interested and willing to join that competition. Now, I’m quitting and I need to go see my boyfriend right now because I don’t even have a single idea about what he’s doing and I would lose my sanity until I am assured that he’s ok. So now, I’ll go.”Naeun walked out of the room along with the three girls that came to “fetch” her.

Screw that Ms. Tourism competition. She needs to see Hongbin right now and it’s a lot more important to be with him right now that to waste her time on that stupid competition.

 


 

This update is pretty much mixed-up. Sorry. I'll make it up on the next chapters to come :))

 

Reas.Subscribe.Comment.Upvote.ENJOY!

 

lovelots,

matoki_angel