Getting Real

It Will Always Be You

“Sorry.”

The first word that he uttered when the girl that he had been waiting for finally arrived. Hongbin is giving a bouquet of red roses to Naeun whose face is screaming confusion and bewilderment.

“What the ’s happening here?” she asked as she looked at the bouquet, at the surroundings, back to the bouquet and then to Hongbin’s face. Hongbin sighed and did a signal to the three girls who brought Naeun to go down and leave the two of them.

Yes. Hongbin is indeed in a hospital but not in the part of the hospital where Naeun thought he would be.

They’re in a hospital rooftop.

“What the hell is this, Hongbin?”

“Just relax, ok? Ev—“

“Relax? You want me to relax? I’m in the middle of my practice when those three girls came rushing and told me you’re in a hospital and you want me to be fine? I thought you’re in some sort of a life and death situation but now you are standing in front of me holding a bouquet of flowers and smiling like an idiot! You’re complete .”

Hongbin sighed but still with a smile plastered on his face. “This is a life and death situation, Naeun. This could bring life or death to my heart.”

“Hongbin, that was just so lame.”

“C’mon, Naeun! I’m serious. This is something that concerns me, you…us.”

Naeun raised her eyebrow with a twitched facial expression. She swears that this is just a stupid prank, she won’t think twice about pushing Hongbin off the building.

“You know how things get so twisted, right. Sometimes things jump off you so randomly that it really surprise you so much and you get to feel so unusual and you know, feel so weird about it. And you don’t really know how you’re supposed to handle things and yeah… hah! I didn’t know it would be this hard, oh god—“

“Lee Hongbin, just go straight to your point!”

“Let’s end this!”

Naeun stopped. “Okay. What are we going to end in particular?”

Naeun know exactly what in the world Hongbin wants the two of them to stop. It’s obviously about the stupid fake relationship that they are still having as of this very moment. She knew it. Sooner or later, they would really have to end their insanity and just go on with the reality.

But how is she supposed to just simply accept it if she doesn’t want to end it anymore?

“Let’s stop being fake.”

Naeun sighed and forced a smile without looking at Hongbin’s eyes. “Yeah! Of course. Yeah, that’s probably the right thing to do.”

“It’s really the right thing to do. But there’s the best thing that we should do.”  

Naeun looked at Hongbin and the latter came closer.

“Let’s get real, Son Naeun.”

“By real, you mean…?” Naeun asked with much caution with her words. Of course, she doesn’t want to sound like so hopeful about it. She’s hiding the excitement and her eagerness to say “Oh yes, Lee Hongbin! We should start dating for real because I like you and you like me!” She wants to be so sure about Hongbin’s words to avoid any unnecessary damage to their feelings.

“Real meaning we don’t have to pretend anymore. That we won’t do this anymore for a show. That we will be together because we really do like to be together.”

Naeun sighed again. “You mean there are true feelings involved. Am I right?”

“Yes. Definitely.”

“So that simply means that...”

“Son Naeun, I like you. I like you very much. And I can’t promise you that I still can pretend that everything’s just a show because I’m having real feelings for you.”

Those words just sounded so good to Naeun and she absolutely want to hear those words again. And of course, she should also say something too, right?

“If that’s the case, two people who like each other should be together, shouldn’t they?”

 

 


 

It has been such a long time since the last update. Sorry, guys! Too many things to do for finals :(

Leo has been killing me every live perf. of Love Equation and Hongbin's pink hair is just screaming oh god! Ravi is a for being too cute and Ken's hair is just too ugh! Hyukkawaii is in the house and Hakyeon is just too perfect! I was so half hearted with her kiss with Sojin! Sojin is my bias in Girl's Day and I actually ship her with Leo! 

Ok, whatever! Read.Comment.Subscribe.Upvote.ENJOY!!!

 

lovelots,

matoki_angel