Quatorze

The End Where I Begin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sorry I’m late, Noona!” Taehyung was panting hard when he arrived at the bus stop. “Stupid Jimin ordered an extra serving and he couldn’t finish it up,” he muttered.

“No prob,” Sunhee laughed. “Here, have a drink first.” She passed him her water bottle.

Taehyung grabbed it and took a big gulp, puffing his cheek with water as he collapsed beside his sister. “Where are we going now?” asked him, still panting.

“You can’t even breathe normally. Take another gulp first,” told her, taking out her handkerchief to wipe his sweat running down on his face.

They took a few minutes staying at the bus stop, giving a chance for Taehyung to recover first. “Come on, Noona.”

“Where do you want to go?” she slung her arm around his shoulder.

“Don’t we usually eat when we go out? But sorry, if you’re hungry right now, please hold it for a while. We can’t eat now. I’m still full!” he grinned widely. “So, it’s you to decide where we're going to.”

Sunhee smacked his head lightly as they hopped on the bus. “You never ask me to come along whenever you go out with Jimin,” she complained. “I want ddeokbokki too! It’s been a while since the last time I ate it.”

“You know I purposely distance you away from him,” he chuckled lightly. “Despite, you’ve always gone already after school. You haven’t changed that old behavior of yours.”

“Ya! Jimin doesn’t harm me at all! He’s a good boy! No need for you to do such a thing,” she argued. “At least you should’ve asked me first.”

They joked around during their trip downtown, spending time by recalling their childhood memories and talking about how time went fast. Later they got off the bus and started walking on the sidewalk. Sunhee was soon busy looking inside the shops offering many kinds of things.

“What are you looking for? Maybe I could help,” said Taehyung while trying to guess the answer on his own.

Sunhee paused for a bit. “What do boys like? I’m looking for a gift actually.”

“Come again? You’re giving a gift for a boy?” his facial expression couldn’t lie that he was flustered.

“Uhm, yeah.” She awkwardly grinned. “So, what should I buy?” she stayed cool and went on asking her brother.

“I heard Jin collects Super Mario stuffs,” he mindlessly replied. “Maybe you could by him some.”

Sunhee’s eyes widened as she reflexively smacked his arm. “Ya! What’s with Jin! I’m not buying gifts for him!” she disproved. “Really, why it have to be him!” she couldn’t stop protesting. “Don’t make me regret my decision to ask you out today, Kim Taehyung.”

Taehyung laughed hard at her annoyance on him. He hugged her sullen sister who was crossing her arms on her chest. “I thought you had fallen for his charm in the end,” he was still laughing.

“You’re the one saying that you don’t like him then why are you expecting me to fall for him!” she snapped, well-annoyed by him. “Haish, you’re too much, really!”

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry. I was just guessing.” He tried to apologize, but low chuckles slipped out of his mouth. “I really am sorry, Noona,” he repeated since Sunhee doubted his unserious beg for apology.

“Never talk about him again!” she threatened him. “Never, you heard me.”

“Okay, okay! Copy that!” Taehyung nodded vigorously, back on his childish mode. “So, whom are you giving the gift for?”

Sunhee stared at him for a moment. “Do I really have to answer that question?" she asked back.

“I have to know what kind of person he is to determine what you should buy for him! I can’t believe you sometime can be this stupid as well, Noona,” he muttered.

Sunhee rolled her eyes at the insult. “But I can’t tell you who!”

“Haish!” Taehyung clicked his tongue. He looked at her, pretending to scan her expression before something came up in his mind. “Wait! Don’t tell me it’s actually Jimin? Just don’t, Noona, please.”

Sunhee slyly smirked, using the chance to worried brother. “How if it’s really him?”

“Noona, please, don’t do that to me. Noona, please,” he whined and kept doing it for a while, adding them with his aegyo attacks.

“Ya! Stop that!” being familiar with his aegyo just made her couldn’t stand of it more. “Okay, it isn’t Jimin!” she gave up on teasing him in the end.

Taehyung clapped in relief as a wide happy smile appe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter