Untitled

Silent Sails
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehyun has changed.

The skinny country boy behind those unflattering glasses who didn't know exactly how to appropriately exercise and control his blessed vocals is now able to run out each note like they were meant for him and he's finally paid justice to those hidden features that look so breathtaking before the eyes of many.

Yongguk can't say enough to praise that glorious transformation but he's glad he watched it happened. Daehyun has one of the strongest stage presence and his charisma flows elegantly through his good looks in many ways-- except when he's excited and riled up in those childish games but Yongguk thinks that's another kind of charming.

His eyes are beautiful. And his smiles are even more so. Yongguk tells this again and again to himself as he observes Daehyun, who sits opposite him at the cafe table, laughing openly at one of Himchan's jokes with his eyes crinkled and white teeth showing. The light blush when he calms down is endearing and Yongguk secretly envies Junhong when Daehyun wraps a hand around the youngest's, cracking up into another feat of giggles again.

He always looks pass the gorgeous shade of the hair, the complimenting cosmetics, the flattering clothes that show the flairs of the trained body, all of these, just to see that same pair of eyes that speak a thousand quiet words to him the first time they met.

He could only smile back when those eyes found him again, malted orbs sparkling in their o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter