Now you won't get pregnant

Silent Sails
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Based on Daehyun/genderswap idea stemmed from ch2. Hyung, you got caught

It's crack. kind of. idk.

lol

(btw aff is kind of screwed up so if you see any chapters that I've actually deleted... ignore it... don't read it cos they're incomplete and don't make any sense.)

 

Yongguk once mentioned that a certain member looks best as a girl because that wig seems to fit on so naturally...

Well he also learns that you should be careful of what you wish for.

It's been days since that unfortunate incident and boy, is Yongguk glad that at least their tour is over already--- even though all of them still lose their minds every morning wondering how is it physically possible for Daehyun to turn into a woman in one night without surgery.

Himchan goes crazy everytime Daehyun smiles at him because "How the is that even possible-- don't look at me, Jung Daehyun! God, isn't Jung Daehyun a guy's name?!"

Yongguk has no idea what to do and he wished he was as calm as the maknaes or actually agitated enough to go mad like Himchan but he doesn't.

He secretly hopes that Daehyun remains like this-- forever.

Yes, he was right, Daehyun looks really pretty as a girl, he's ing gorgeous. Those big eyes and lovely lips men would die over, Yongguk likes that blank look the best. It's cute.

So every night, when nobody knows, he hides under his blanket and prays real hard, "Please, just one more day, let Daehyun be a girl for just one more day!"

 

 

 

"This is bad, how is he not turning back? I pray for you everyday! There's must be something weird going on here..."

Yongguk glances at a hysterical Himchan and sips his coffee silently.

"Hyung... It takes time, probably."

Daehyun speaks and Youngjae shudders, almost spilling out his coffee. Yongguk pretends not to choke.

"Don't speak. Your voice is too much for the men here without any life." Himchan comments casually and Yongguk spits out his coffee.

 

 

Yongguk knows they're the most awkward pair in the dorm ever. And

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter