Meeting

Deai no Chikara

ZE: A Practice Room:

Junyoung POV:

I still have 1 hour before the first rehearsal of a duet with Jessica. It has not happened yet. Is repeated in our studio. I feel a little nervous. Why? I do not know. After all, Jessica and I were the same age. On the other hand, it looks very cool. Yesterday I look on the internet the song we will sing. It is a pretty ballad Japanese as I love them.出逢い の チカラ 3.
To clear my head, I see Kevin, Minwoo and Heechul. Heechul who, since yesterday, not talking a look and tells me very little.
"So not too much stress?"
"If a little yes"
"Do not worry, it seems that it is nice outside that it gives off cold air."
"Yes I know, thank you Minwoo"
"But I don't know, it might be plague outside we didn't!"
"Haha, you're no fun here"
"Oh Heechul! You're not too disgusted whether hyung and not you on the dance duo?"
"Of course, if a little ... well ... will lead us!"
And they go see the dance steps. Heechul was like yesterday. Not look and did not even respond honestly to the question of Kevin.
Ok, I'm going down to the studio to start again before it gets one.

Jessica POV:

We arrive to a building. Leaving the car, I saw some people looking at me through the windows of it. He never saw a person outside their agency into the building? Short, I do not worry about me.
I'm curious to see who this Junyoung. His name and his group ... the ... ZE: A, are familiar to me. I would not mind. The most important thing is the song at the moment. Aaah the song! I do not even look! I wanted to see how it was last night on the net, but came too late, I just wanted to sleep. Well anyway we'll talk about gifts I would see too.
We take the stairs and arrive at a door. My manager and I shake my head hit enter.
He had two people. One of them was young and his hair was red. It is familiar to me.
"Moon Annyonghaseyo Junyoung inmida"
"Annyonghaseyo inmida Jessica Jung."
I was saying with a smile, a nice smile. I smiled in return.
The presentation made, we do not have time to talk. I'll finally learn the song.
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoFdEfj5ceE)
The song is very beautiful. A Japanese tour. I think this is the first time a Japanese tour will be sung at a concert here. I hope all will go well.
Just before I left, my manager told me they will tell us something about this duo. This is perhaps the person there, one that has just returned that will tell us.
"Excuse me, I have something to share with you every second for the duo. We have thought about a small film that we will project it when you sing on stage"
"Wae?"
"Yes, we have ideas, but first learn the song well. You will schedule the meeting for the film later. With that, I'll leave your evening young people."
"Well, there is much I paired this concert is not it?"
"How are you? We have this song and the movie now and then for the song is ..."
"Not to mention the dance-Jessica sshi"
"Dance? What dance? There is a dance?
"Hahaha of course: You do not know? My group and the like are paired for a dance and we end up together again!"
"I did not know! Or so I remember this part of our meeting ..." blushed.
"You're kind of an airhead haha ​​you would say, it does not matter. See you tomorrow then?! Good night Jessica-sshi"
"Hmm Okay goodnight Junyoung-sshi, see you tomorrow"
When I think I did not even know this history of dance! It will take me to check with the girls tonight.


I hope you like it ^^ thanks for comment and subscribers! ^^