Chapter 5

Deai no Chikara

SNSD dorm:

Jessica returned to the dorm, pensive. On returning, she does not expect to see everyone!
"So this dinner?" "Was it good?" "It is nice?" "You said what?" "You ate what?" At that time, everyone looks Sooyoung. "What? Is also important not?" "You're not really the issue here Unni."
"What all these questions?" "Sica, Unni! We just want to know if this guy is someone nice for you!" "It's not like it was my first date right? And then there's nothing to say about it elsewhere. It was just a dinner to talk about work between two people who will just do a duo is all set! " "If that's all, why you're ears get all red!" "What! But no, it is not hot ... I have it!"
"Good will seriously tell us what you said?" "Okay! But not much. We just talked about the duo and dance as well as music." "Et ..?!" "And then nothing! I just say that I liked their songs!" Then she went to her room to keep out even more girls who wanted to bombard with questions.
"Well we'll know any more tonight, let her alone." "Taeyeon Unni's right, we'll know more tomorrow." They all aquiescée and they are all gone to their rooms.

Jessica POV:

What they can be annoying sometimes! Why should I tell them what happened? I do not do normal. Sica stop thinking about it and tries to sleep.
I close my eyes but shook my hand, which prevented me from sleeping.
"Unni! I know you do not sleep!" Well, I have no choice but to face my best friend. "What?" "Tell me the story, I want to know what happened!" "Nothing, nothing has happened Yul!" "So why did not you say? It's weird." Oh no! now she make me her little puppy eyes. "Well, I'll tell you everything but you do not talk about girls OK!" "O.K"
"Everything went well, but when we talked music, I tell him I had seen the video, you know that they are dressed as animals!" "Yes I remember! Was really funny and super cute!" "Yes well ..." I told him the whole story and when I finished, she burst out laughing. "Stop laughing, it's not funny!" "If it is! * After * calmed why you felt uncomfortable?" "I do not know, what Heechul came out of my head like that and he looked a little sad to hear it. So I say nothing, I knew what to say!" "Frankly, you do not make you worry about that. You do not go out with him is not it? And then you mention that you want is not it?" She's right! "Frankly get uncomfortable about it, it's useless!" "I know but it was very weird!" "Do not think about it when you see him again, I'm sure all will go well! Go sleep now or tomorrow we will have dark circles and imagine all the foundation that we will have to put it is not voyent "
She's right. I do not have to worry about that. All will be fine. Yul thank you.

ZE: A dorm:

Heechul POV

How to dinner happened? Well I hope. Arf! Junyoung you're too lucky. I can not believe it! Looking back, I should talk to hyung. True, he did not ask to be paired with it! But I do not know when he speaks, I can not control myself, is it the jealousy? No, this is not possible, I never talked to him directly and I can not be jealous of my hyung all the same!
But what if it was that?!
Hey, I hear the door. Hyung would it be returned? Yes he is, he enters the room thinking that all the world slept. Siwan but do not sleep and he'll probably talk to him.
"So hyung! This dinner was how?" "SShht! Will gently wake you everyone!" Hyung sits next to Siwan and tells dinner. Believing that I sleep, they whisper.
"It's not wrong. We talked about music and you know she knows a lot about us?" "No, it's true! Jessica Jung, the" Ice Princess "listens ZE: A! I do not believe it!"
Me neither, she listens to us it is a start. "If, and then she saw the MV where we are all in déquisé animal!" My god! it means she saw me in chat! it's embarrassing!
"Oh my God!" "I was shocked at the time, but we soon laughed." "Why do not you say nothing at once hyung?"
Yes, Siwan is right, why do not you say anything?!
"We talked about Heechul hyung ..." "WHAT?" "SShht down a tone he sleeps next to I'll call you!" "Sorry. But how? And what?"
My heart do BOOM! They talked about me! Jessica spoke to me!
"Exactly, the MV, I asked her which she preferred, and she said the cat. And then she asked me who it was and she said she knew she was his ideal type. " "WOW! And set him say what?" "I would also say that art had sent her videos but she never responded. Then she told me she never received the aces!"
Oh! Now she knows!
"Woooh!" "It was he identified it in the original MV"
Tell me it's not a dream! She spotted me!
"Noo!!!! We may be assisted by a new couple! Do you think we should tell him?"
"No, let him surprise, good will I go to bed now" "Hyung, why did you say that the head down? Do not tell me you ..." "I, nothing at all, I'm just tired, Siwan good night!"
Oh my god! I can not believe it! Jessica Jung, my perfect girl knows me! She spoke to me! I do not believe it! She has not received my video, but I'll catch me, I will do it properly!
I think I'll sleep well tonight.


Hi everyone!! Sorry to be late! I hope you like it! ^^
Thank you for the comments and subscriptions!

Sorry if sometimes my English is not the top! I do the best I can!

See you soon =D