Chapter 17

Deai no Chikara

Junyoung POV

Do this one week I haven't seen Sica. Since his hospitalization. I miss her so much. That Heechul-hyung told me yesterday, I still have in mind.

Flashback

Sica doesn't reply to my messages. Even if what I saw in the hospital hurt me, I still want to remain his friend.

I train alone on the dance. I want that when she comes back, I can help, to make it easier for her when she returns.

"Hyung?! "

I turn around and I see Heechul.

"What are you doing here? Girls only come in 2 hours! " " I know, but I wanted to talk "

Why talk to me while doing it long as we do not talk! In plus there was hesitation in his voice.

"I didn't want to talk to you! " " This is about Jessica, " " Why do you want us to talk about? I think I've seen enough already! " " You do not know everything " " How are you? " " There is something you don't know. " " Oh yeah? And what? "

I'm starting to lose patience. It is slow to respond.

"She ... she loves you too ... " " WHAT? "

SHOCKED!

"She did make it clear to the hospital ... "

No, it is not possible. Seeing his actions, I know she loves me not.

"Haha very funny hyung.  Trying to review your jokes, it does not become funny there! "" I'm not kidding hyung! She has told me! "" Stop it yelling at me! OK! I know she loves me not! It's you! " " Listen to me 5 minutes OK! When I saw her in the hospital after you're gone, I tried to reassure her and there she was telling me! She is torn between us ... " " Don't mess with that Heechul! "

"Annyeong! "

Oh! SNSD are already here!

"Believe what you want hyung, but think about what I just told you ... "


End Flashback

 

I find it hard to believe. But now I have the heart net.

TOC TOC

Jessica POV
 
I wonder why I told him that. THE loss is the only thing I didn't want. THE loss the 2 is the only thing I didn't want. Arf! I'm so lost!

But he's right, I have a choice to make. But I love them so much and the other one! Yuri-unnie told me to listen to my heart. But what happens when the heart scales? What I'm about is that for the moment I don't want to see anybody, I need to think. Especially since the other day.

TOC TOC

Like that could it be? The girls all schedules!

"Come in! "

OH!

"Sorry to come without warning, can I come? "

I agree. But I don't want him talking. Not now.

He takes a seat next to me.
 
"Feeling better? " " Yes " " You eat? " " Yes "

Remain on your answers short and brief. No need to write a novel.
 
"Sica, Heechul ... told me ... "

He should have shut up.

"Sica listen to me. "

I can't watch it, then I look outside. The rain calms down and out.

"Sica, ... I'm sorry. I know I am partly responsible for what happens. I didn't want that to happen. To me, you are now that matters most. But I will force you to anything. "

My god. It's beautiful what he says. Even if it looks like it's straight out of a drama. This thought make me a little smile.

My hand was caught in a heat at once. I turn my head to see he was holding. I was seized with a sudden a wave of emotion. I got lost in the heat of his gaze.

"Don't force me to love. Even if this is what I want most. Your happiness is most important. I love you and that you know is right?! I would do anything for you ... But if you want me just my friendship ... I will accept it. "
 
A tear rolled down my face. Heechul tell me the same words two days ago. Junyoung wiped my tears with his finger.

"Sica, we are two to want your love. But only your heart can choose. "

He got up and kissed my forehead. Our eyes are connected one last time before he went to the door. I saw only her back now.

He paused.

"Don't worry for dance that is going to do. I train hard for you. And for singing, I train hard too. Take care my dear. "

With these words he departed. I couldn't help but to smile.

"Thank you oppa. Now I've made my decision. "
 

Hi everyone!!
Finally update here!!
The end soon! Maybe today. But I don't know if I will write the final chapter on their future. (5 or 10 year later maybe)
Comment and Subscribe really appreciate! ^^