Chapter 9

Deai no Chikara

Junyoung POV

I feel like a vacation will start. When in fact we start to work. In Australia! I left for Australia! The dream! Even if it is to work, Australia is a warm and beautiful.
All my hyung wanted to come but could not because it is with Jessica that I left. Well there is the staff and the manager too. But there are people in our respective groups. Heechul did not look happy, but I do not care.
We will turn our film for the song there, there is normally one week.
Kevin hyung told me it was beautiful.
This can only be if we start with it.
We will arrive in an hour or so. I have not slept much. I'm not very comfortable to sleep on a plane.
I turn my head and I see it. Jessica. She is so beautiful when she sleeps.
Should I wake her, as we will soon arrive. No, I let a little longer. She must be tired.

30 minutes passed.

"Junyoung, will you wake?" "Uh ... agree"

I shake a little, no response.

"Jessica, Jessica wakes up!"

How does she manage to not wake up!

"Tell him that there is a cucumber, she wakes up" "O. .. OK ... Jessica, there is a cucumber that comes close to you!" "I'm up!"

Wow! She woke up at once!

"Sorry, I could not wake you up when your manager I suggested this option!" "Manager-oppa should be quiet at times ..."

Haha it's really funny.
Come on, we come. Take our business and get out of this plane, I want to walk.


Jessica POV

The light hurts my eyes. Quick sunglasses.

"Hard wakes?" "What? Ha, um if you want"

Why come to Australia to make a film! We could have stayed in Korea! I wanted to stay with Yuri, Unni, it is still a bit "sick" of what happened. But she promised me she was better. But I'm still a little scared.
Well, I promised not to think and enjoy this country!
Australia! This is the first time I come here. It's beautiful! And hot too!

We climb into the car to go to the hotel.

"So by the end of the day you are free, rest. Tomorrow we start shooting at 8" "8!" "Yes, Jessica, 8, it means that you can not sleep so you have to sleep early tonight" "Well ..."

Why 8am! It's definitely not a vacation.

We arrive at the hotel. We go to our rooms mine is opposite to that of Junyoung. The staff is on the floor below.
Wow! this room is beautiful! She large and luxurious.
Well, do not waste time, I have little time to do some shopping so I'll empty my suitcase and leave.

"That's it !..." TOC TOC "Well who is it? Junyoung ... Oh! Between I'll take!" "Thank you"

It is always polite to me, he's cute.

"What do you want?" "Well since we're free for the rest of the day, I thought that ... well ... we ..." "Hihi, properly speaking, we're friends right?" "Sorry, but I thought ... we could get out ..." "Oh, I was just doing a little shopping, you want me?"

I see a burst of joy in his eyes.

"Yes of course!" "OK then, let's go!"


No One POV

Jessica Junyoung and then both go shopping. As expected, Jessica found lots of clothes and footwear. Junyoung found some clothes too.
But what pleased him was to get away with it. They are just both. With no one around. People here do not seem to know.

It started getting late and Jessica began to feel hungry.

"Oppa, I'm hungry, let's go eat something!" "Very well. Where are we going?" "Uh ... there, look there is a restaurant!"

They go into the restaurant and order food. Junyoung having problems in English, Jessica ordered for him.

"Thank you and sorry, my English is not very good" "Hihi, it's nothing, I have a little experience. When you start the United States, Yuri and I help many Hyoyeon." "Ah agree. Maméliorer I want, but I have not had much time for that yet." "Why not take lessons? When you're free you can take?" "I rather ask Kevin-hyung" "Why? He speaks good English?" "Yes, just here in Australia!" "Oh!"

He continued to talk, laugh during all the meal. Junyoung felt a little tired, so they decided to return it to the hotel.

"Tell me Sica" "Yes?" Uh, you find that my voice fits the song? "" What? why this question? "" Just answer "" Well yes! of course! Why do you ask that? Do you doubt your song? "" Well, I often wonder why me? "" How? "" Well, you see, in my group there are much better singer with the most beautiful voice. "" Do not underestimate yourself, it's up to you to adapt yourself to the song. And I heard no problems when we led, then relaxes you. "" O. .. Ok, but I can not help but think about it "

At that time, Jessica did something unexpected. It takes two hands to Junyoung and looked into his eyes.

"Do not be so pessimistic. If you were chosen is because you sing very well, and believe me, you sing really well." "I ..." "Do not protest at what I say, I know what I say and when I see a great singer, I said, all just"

There was silence. They remained there, standing in front of one another in the hallway of the hotel. Jessica did not let go of his hands. The heart of Junyoung, beating so fast . None of them understood what happened next.
The young man approached gently and slowly put his lips to that of Jessica. She did not protest. Shocked.
When his senses returned, she recoiled.

"So ... Sorry ... Sica ..." "No ... it's me ... I ... I'll go to bed now, good night Junyoung" "Good night Sica."

Each returned to his room. One felt overwhelmed and did not understand what had happened. The other was really happy but confused.

"What just happened there??"


Hi!!! update here!! ^^

Thank you for comment and subscribe!!

I hope you like it! ^^