Chapter 19

Deai no Chikara

5 years later

Jessica POV

This hot air I love so much. It's summer. I'm sitting on the sand, watching the sea in front of me. Since we moved here, the beach has become my favorite place. Few people come here. Finally this is normal because it's owned by my husband.

"JESSIE! "

Hold on there also.

"Oppa ~" "Darling you come? Everyone will come soon! " " You shouldn't pick them up at the airport? " " If I went there once you'll be at home! I hate to see you when I'm not out there in your conditions! " " I'm fine don't worry! "

It helps me get up. Yes, I can't really do it alone there.

"If I am concerned precisely, you will soon be at your end and I don't want them something happens to you both! "

I give him a soft kiss on the cheek.

"Oppa, you're too protective! But I will listen to you. I must prepare to go home! " " You're obliged to listen, you're not in a position you oppose me right now and ... " " Excuse me! "

It is, hormones play me tricks again. I feel tears me up.

"Ssht calm you babe, let me finish. "

It takes away a tear escaped down my cheek.

"Yuri, Minwoo, Yoona, and I have already prepared everything, you just stay and wait! " " Why even when I get angry for nothing, you still sweet to me? " " Because I know what your hormones are having fun with you and I just can't be angry against the mother of my baby! "

Oh how beautiful! Oh no not tears yet!

"Stop it crying! " " I'm not here for nothing! " " I know "

He takes me in his arms. I like it here. I feel so good. I know he will protect me no matter what.

"Oppa, you don't really stresses for ... that? " " If a little, but he should know. And it also comes to that. " " Hmm " " Princess? What is happening? " " No nothing " " You apprehend it will happen right? "

How can I lie to him,he know me by heart.

"Nae" "Do not worry, I'm sure everything will be alright" "Oppa, I wanted to tell you how happy I am to have you by my side" "I love you Jessie" "I love you oppa "

It gives me a soft kiss on the lips.

"Again! But it isn't possible! Whenever that we find you, you're stuck with each other! " " Sorry unnie! "

I didn't pay attention that had been doing the road to the villa.

"Hyung! Come on we have to go to the airport! " " Ok, but Yul ... " " Don't worry Heechul-oppa, I'll take care of your wife! I'm used to! "

Junyoung POV

The island of Jeju. Do it forever I havn't come. I came along with the rest of ZE: A. We will spend a few days with Jessica ... and hyung. This is the first time since their marriage that I reconsider.

"You stresses? " " Just so, it will be 2 years since I havn't seen. " " Don't worry it will be well spent. "

He is surely right. But stand in front of the girl you loved who is now married to your brother is not so simple.

"Hyung! " " Minwoo! " " Hi Heechu
l-hyung " " Hi "

Many things are past since 5 years. With hyung we'll talk, but it is more so as before. I got into his car and I can't help noticing that he had changed. Kwanghee who was with him as we noted elsewhere.

"Hey! Heechul-ah! You changed your car? It is bigger this! " " I was obliged, if I didn't change, Jessie wanted me because we need it for a short time. "

What they are talking? How so? Yes, when we speak, we rarely talk about their relationship. That's why I came today to pick up the pieces with all the world.

We arrive at a huge villa.

"Heechul, this is yours? " " Nae "

Wow! She is beautiful, the sea is just behind. All the way she wanted.

Everyone go in except Heechul
that stopped.

"Hyung before you come home, I want to tell you ... I'm sorry! " " What? No you don't have to be! It is I who should be to have you ignored all this time. Sorry! " " I think it mean you officially speak again? "

That voice! This is ...

"Jessie! Honey! Rest in the shade! It's hot in the sun, it's not good for you! " " Leads me welcome our guest, please! "

I don't believe my eyes! She is gorgeous! But also ...

"You're pregnant?! "

Heechul POV

"You're pregnant?! "

I hear the surprise and joy in himwords. Yes I am happy to talk to him again.

"Why are you so surprised? " " Well, I didn't know! And you're how much? " " I'm eight months past. "" Already! "

I look and I see Jessie frightened at the thought of hurting him. Seeing that he didn't answer, I'm getting closer and I was about to speak when ...

"Congratulations! Hyung why didn't you say anything! " " Well, actually ... " " It's me who told him not to tell. I wanted that you are surprise! " " To be surprised, I am surprised, but I'm happy for you two too! " " Really? "

She turns her head, saying nothing, I understood what she was wondering. I nodded without saying a word too. I knew he was missing. She then took him into his arms for a cuddle. Finally it this long hard hug!

"Well, go hyung, let it breathe! " " Oh sorry! "

Jessica went before us to take care of guests.

"You're really happy for us? " " Yes hyung, I really thought about it for 5 years and I know she is happy with you, it will see in his eyes. " " Thank you hyung! " " Nothing, in fact, you know what this is? " " No, we want the surprise. "

No One POV

This week's holiday went very well. Heechul and Junyoung speak as if nothing ever happened. Jessica was happy that all these conflicts are finally over.

SNSD had to leave today. The girls wouldn't let their sister, who is about to give birth. But they all had to return to find the TV shows, the photoshoot
etc. ... And yes, since the end of SNSD 3 years ago, all we always found something to do. Being as most now married or betrothed, their life is not always easy.

Yuri is the only one to remain. She stayed with Minwoo and even if they also live on the island, so that Yuri is near Jessica, they sleep with their friend anyway.

The ZE: A will leave all the next day. To resume the drive, TV shows and later, back in the studio! Jessica was still very close to some members of another group like Super Junior's Heechul, but because of their work, they can not see.

That night, Jessica and Heechul advantage that all the world to stay asleep both sitting on the swing outside, watching the stars.

"I love you oppa ~" "Me too Jessie" "I'm so happy! I live on the island where I wanted to live, my man and one of my closest friends were reconciled, I also reconciled with him, I am married to the most brilliant men and I would soon Mom! " " All this thanks to me! " " Stop it to your pride, but you're there for something as "

He stopped his wife's hair and kissed her.

"And I am married to the most beautiful, iest, most wonderful woman, who is also the mother of my baby. Just that, that's enough. " " I am thirsty, you want to drink? " " I tell you you're wonderful and you that you answer me is I'm thirsty? " " Oppa, you know very well that I love you and you're words a lot to me. But if we continued, I'll still put me to cry! And I'm hungry! " " I forgive you because you're pregnant and that I love you, then get me a juice please! "

Jessica got up and went into the kitchen. Along the way she finds Junyoung who was thirsty too.

"Oh! You can not sleep? " " No, I was thirsty and you? " " I was outside with oppa, and now I hungry and thirst. "

She took what she wanted and when she turned, she saw that looked Junyoung.

"What? I've got something on my face? " " You look great ... " " What? " " To be pregnant ... " " Thank you. " " I'm so ... "" You've apologized enough for the whole week so I think it should ... OMO! " " What? " " Why now! OPPA!! " " Sica what ... don't tell me ... " " Jessie? What is happening? " " Oppa, it's time! " " What?? "

Heechul and Junyoung took Jessica and her case and took her to the car. Junyoung wrote a word to the others because Heechul was too stressed to be believed.

So they drive every three to hospital. There Junyoung remained in the waiting room, alone.

Several hours passed. Heechul is still not released. Junyoung began to worry. At this point, all members of ZE: A, and Yuri come running.

"How's it going? " 'It do several hours now, I am concerned" "Oppa don't worry, it's normal that it hard for so long! "

They all sat waiting for the unborn baby.

2 hours later, Heechul came, everyone fell asleep except Junyoung and Yuri who rushed on him.

"So? How's the baby? And unnie? What is it? " " Jessie's fine, she is tired. The baby is fine as it is with Jessie, you can come if you want. "

Everyone was then awakened and they expect that kind of Heechul's room to go and see Jessica. When do they all fit in the room. They saw that Jessica was a beautiful baby. Heechul was back to her. Yuri rushed too.
 
"OMO! He's gorgeous! " " Normal unnie, it's my son! " " You're tired but you still can to tease me. "

Everyone laughed at the little quarrel between the two girls.

"I know! Remember to quickly forget my head when you leave this room! " " No, you're beautiful my love " " Hyung rightly, we wouldn't say you had 8 hours of work! "" So what's his name? " " I submit Jaesun Jung. " " Annyong Jaesun! I am your aunt Yuri, I can wear it unnie? " " Well! "

Everyone spent a good time, but did not stay long because of fatigue from Jessica. While the baby was doing the rounds of the members, she fell asleep. So Junyoung, which was the last, made ​​Jaesun his father before leaving.

"Hyung, again congratulations! "
 
And he left. Jaesun fell asleep in the arms of his father which made him sketching a little smile before turning in bed.

"You are like your mother. " " Why is he like me? " " Oh! I thought you were asleep! " " With all the world around it wasn't easy! " " Sorry! " " Tell me why he is like me? "

Heechul sat on the bed taking his wife's hand in hims.

"It will be a child who will sleep much" 'At least he will be healthy! ... Oppa ... just there ... "

Heechul listened and lay down beside her in bed, taking her in his arms.

"Well, now I can sleep. " " Goodnight My Love " " Good night oppa ... "

Nothing was heard in the room. Whole family is asleep.
 

Fine fine fine!
Finish!!
Thank you so much for subscribe and comment everyone!
See you soon!!! \(^o^)/